[Rune] Some more runes
Got a few more I thought of. I will possibly post the best ideas as a thread.
- Ambush: grants the user and nearby allies within a 600 AoE max movespeed and the smoke of deceit effect for up to 20 seconds
- Spark: damages the closest hero equal to 30% of their maximum health (can hit invisible or unseen units). If there is no nearby hero, the user of the rune restores 25% of their maximum mana.
- Mana: restores 50% of the target's maximum mana instantly
- Storms: creates a barrier around the hero, granting them 10 armor and 15% extra magic resist and dealing 25 DPS to enemies within a 300 AoE.
- Trampling: the user can ignore pathing and will destroy tress they walk over. Walking over impassable terrain is possible, but the user incurs a 30% movespeed reduction while passing.
- Eluding: the user gains 20% evasion for 50 seconds (works on any instance of damage)
- Prosperity: the user and all their allies recover 200 health and mana over the next 10 seconds and receive 30 bonus gold instantly.
- Sabotage: the next rune will spawn at the same location as where the sabotage rune spawned. If an enemy attempts to collect the next rune which spawns, they are slowed by 30% for the next 5 seconds.
- Preparation: the next rune will spawn at the same spot as the preparation rune's spawn location. 500 unobstructed vision is granted around the rune area until that rune spawns and then the vision remains for the next 10 seconds after the rune spawns.
- Protection: grants the user a barrier for the next 45 seconds. The strength of the barrier is equal to [60+ 11 per level of the user].
- Hellfire: for the next 60 seconds, basic attacks made by the user will burn the target for 1% of their max health as pure damage each second for 4 seconds.
- Return: the user instantly teleports to their fountain. After 5 seconds, they will return to the location where they used the rune. Moving more than 1000 distance from the fountain while warped will cancel the return effect. 500 flying vision is granted around the location where you used the rune.
- Fade: the user becomes invisible after a 3 second delay. Effect lasts for 40 seconds.
Total Comments 0