Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

Top Forex Trader interviewed by Bloomberg & BBC.

Posted 12-04-2009 at 10:13 PM by R.B.Economy
Updated 12-04-2009 at 10:15 PM by R.B.Economy
Tags forex

In the past article I have shared with you 2 of the best strategies in forex trading from my friend Kishore.

Kishore is a Top Forex Trader who is interviewed by Channel News Asia, Money Mind, Bloomberg and BBC.

Instant FX Profits

He has personally trained more than 50,000 people worldwide in United States, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, Jakarta, Hong Kong, India, London and Australia. (That includes ME!!!)

In May 2008, Kishore shared the same stage with T Harv Eker, Joe Girard, Steven Molnar, Peter Elsworth, Blair Singer, Adam Ginsberg at National Achiever Congress 2008.

He has personally coached Singapore Largest Bank, DBS Bank; Malaysia's 2nd largest Financial Bank, CIMB Bank.

He is the Dean of Finance Faculty of The Metropolitan Business School, United Kingdom and the only trainer & hedge fund manager who is certified by auditors, holding one of the highest investments earning record from year 2003 to 2005(99.05% return (2003-2004) and 233.13% return (2003-2005) attested & certified).

Watch Kishore's interview videos now at
Instant FX Profits

Best Regards,
Eturn

P.S. If you want to learn, you should learn from the best, watch Kishore interviewed by Bloomberg, BBC, Channel News Asia at
Instant FX Profits
Posted in IRL
Views 620 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 0

Comments

forum staff