Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

Holy Shit! I've Got 10 Profits Out of 10 Trades!

Posted 01-07-2010 at 02:28 AM by R.B.Economy
Updated 01-07-2010 at 02:35 AM by R.B.Economy

These few nights I just couldn't close my eyes to sleep, as I was too excited with the mere thought of how well I'm doing right now with Forex. After almost 10 months in practice, I've finally got the grasp and gaining consistently, at least 45 USD per gain, and I've gotten 4 gains in the previous 24 hours. That's 180 USD, that's more than 5 TIMES what my day job pays me a day, and I've used less than 2 hours of total time trading to achieve that. What the fuck am I still doing with my day job? I'm firing my boss and getting retired soon! And I haven't even hit my 30's yet!!

My previous goal was just 45 USD a day, 20 times a month, and now I'm actually getting more than that. Now I only need to keep the momentum, not get greedy and sway out of my path to the riches, and if I can keep it this way for 1 month and more, that means I'm so totally set to become a millionaire by the age of 30!

Okay I need to calm down now... If you're reading this, I just wanna say that I'm not lying and I'm not bragging (although I'm earning the rights and mind you, there are many more investors out there who make millions of times more than what I make), I'm just too happy and since this is the community I always frequent, I'm just sharing my thoughts.

Signing off for now~
Posted in IRL
Views 639 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hi,
    I'm new to Forex, could you give me some tips/advice or tutorials to me ?