Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

[Contest] Nab a neato beta key!

Posted 11-03-2011 at 05:13 AM by Florburz
Updated 11-13-2011 at 07:53 PM by Florburz

UPDATE!: I have selected the initial pool of accounts that could possibly win the key! I will start checking for eligible accounts and I will probably contact the winner sometime tonight or tomorrow evening.

UPDATE 2!:The winner has been pm'd their beta key and they have accepted it. Thanks to everyone for participating, I wish I could give you all beta keys, but I don't have those kind of resources. When Dota 2 sends me more beta keys, you can be sure I will hold another contest here so don't give up hope!!

I have decided on the event to earn my DotA 2 beta key I won on the forum random draw contest. At some random time tomorrow, Thursday November 2nd, I will check the recent viewers list on my blog and select a random name there to win the beta key!

NOTE: The winner's name will remain anonymous unless they ask for me to display their name.

I go by mountain time and most likely I will choose the random winner between 5pm and 10pm. Best of luck to all of you!

Rules:
*Any name on my recent viewers page at the time I check my blog will be entered in a random drawing.
*Accounts created before November are eligible for winning.
*I reserve the right to eliminate any suspicious entry for no reason at all.
*I will PM the winner the beta key code at the time I choose the winner.

I ask that if you win or lose, you promise to keep viewing this blog and to tell all your friends about it. You never know if I'll get my hands on more keys...

Good Luck!
Posted in Notice, Contest
Views 1191 Comments 10 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I hope I srsly win this beta key like I hoped for.
  2. Old Comment
    sounds good
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dwarrior92 View Comment
    sounds good
    I know right. Good luck to you.
  4. Old Comment
    Sounds... great!
  5. Old Comment
    Glad to see your guy's enthusiasm. To increase the suspense, one of you commenter's could win the key. All 3 of you were on the list when i checked the recent viewers. Think of it this way, you have a 10% chance to win now!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Florburz View Comment
    Glad to see your guy's enthusiasm. To increase the suspense, one of you commenter's could win the key. All 3 of you were on the list when i checked the recent viewers. Think of it this way, you have a 10% chance to win now!
    Hey. So nice to here from you. Thank God we have 10% chance. Good luck Dwarrior92, loero and to me.
  7. Old Comment
    Good luck every1
  8. Old Comment
    Sadly I didn't win.. :/
  9. Old Comment
    didn't win either
  10. Old Comment
    Sorry guys, but good news is I have 2 more keys and another contest is just beginning!

forum staff