Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

Why you shouldn´t want a Beta Key !

Posted 12-02-2011 at 08:32 PM by FischiO_o

So this is my first Blog post ^^ I´m going to explain it to newer-newfags (and older newfags [ who aren´t going to read this anyways ...] ) why you DON`T deserve a beta key !

So first things first : Why do you even do this ??

This is easy to answer ... i think i need to do smt to make this community a little bit better

I mean ... the spam in this forum is really annoying to everyone i think ... and the beggers think they deserve a beta-key just because they´re long time DotA fans who think they did smt to this community just with her / his presence ...

Why do you think they ( the beggers ) don´t deserve a beta-key ?

So ... what did the beggers do to the community :P ? I mean every person who really did smt for the community got the key atleast when the invites for the guide writers came ... some other people who really posted much ( i mean in 1000 or even 3000 entries must be atleast 100 useful ) got / are going to get they´re key with the draw sooner or later ... but the beggers did nothing ... i mean some don´t even read the OP and just spam they´re steam id and others Pm EVERY single person who won a beta-key in the draw ! Y U GET NO LIFE BEGGERS !

Ah...but i heard you got no beta-key to ...why don´t you want a beta key ??

It not like i don´t want the beta ... ofcourse i realy want to play the game ^^ But tbh i have other great games that are better then Dota 2 now :P

W00t?!? GTFO LOLFAG

Bro , i didn´t mean LoL ( God No ) i mean the orginal DotA
Why should i play Dota 2 ( an incomplete and improved DotA ) when i can play the complete game ?

Pros of Dota 2
- One platform
- less delay then in DotA 1
- Reconnect feature
- Better Graphics
- Sometimes you have good matches
- You can spectate games like np
Cons of Dota 2
- Not all heroes
- Many bugs that are annoying
- Sometimes Garena niveu

Pros of Dota 1
- All heroes
- Not many bugs
- Meepo ^^

Cons of Dota 1
- Not one platform
- Niveu is on some platforms really bad
- Some platforms doesn´t have reconnect feature

So what is your conclusion ?
I think DotA 1 is now better then Dota 2 ( so beggers you can just play the DotA we all love ^^ [ or HoN and LoL ... ] but to be honest when Dota 2 is finaly released it is going to be better then DotA and it is going to give DotA a better chance to stand the number one A-Rts ... so when you want to improve Dota 2 then you can beg but please don´t think Dota 2 is superior and better then DotA 1 right now ^^

Just my first Blog ( maybe i should make more ) . Sorry for my english ... when you find some mistakes feel free to contact me so i can fix them ^^'
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 750 Comments 7 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Post this in DC.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jawawaQ View Comment
    Post this in DC.
    That would be a shitstorm
  3. Old Comment
    Well, couldn't agree much on not begging for keys, beggars gonna beg. Yeah, DotA 2 is currently undergoing beta stage where lots of unexpected bugs would appear randomly but yet some of us really want to try it out not just for the fun, in the same time we wanted to contribute in developing a game that we love very much...and people who got the keys are selling them and trading them for their own benefits which aren't helping, they're just releasing people who want to have fun only...sooner or later they'll just play another game without looking back at DotA 2...it's just sad...you know...sad...
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CY.mY-DeStInY View Comment
    Well, couldn't agree much on not begging for keys, beggars gonna beg. Yeah, DotA 2 is currently undergoing beta stage where lots of unexpected bugs would appear randomly but yet some of us really want to try it out not just for the fun, in the same time we wanted to contribute in developing a game that we love very much...and people who got the keys are selling them and trading them for their own benefits which aren't helping, they're just releasing people who want to have fun only...sooner or later they'll just play another game without looking back at DotA 2...it's just sad...you know...sad...
    I understand that point ... tbh i really wanted a beta key two ( got one ) but i think i was just to proud to beg so much
    But tbh i tried to get a beta key in many contest and today i won a random draw contest ( not Playdota Draw ). I really didn´t even think i would win any key and i lost all hope . Suddenly i rememberd that contest ; watched the list od winner and ...
    the rest you know my name was on the list
    D
    Soon you get your keys ( when i got my survey invite i´m going to make a contest
    Hope that the open beta is going to get out
  5. Old Comment
    Going to post a second blog about my first 3 dota 2 games tomorrow >.>
  6. Old Comment
    agree with beggars part but since i have my key for like almost a month now and got like 7 or 8 more after my key, and gave them to my friends, i consider myself pretty lucky
    but in overall ye, too many noobs on dota2, bugs, and rage quits, but i still like the game and haven't played dota1 since i got dota2 ^^
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dwarrior92 View Comment
    agree with beggars part but since i have my key for like almost a month now and got like 7 or 8 more after my key, and gave them to my friends, i consider myself pretty lucky
    but in overall ye, too many noobs on dota2, bugs, and rage quits, but i still like the game and haven't played dota1 since i got dota2 ^^
    Got my key on the 3rd in random draw
    Tbh it is so great , i played so much that i didn't writ my 2nd blog ^^ '
    HMM... my games are ok now but my first games were horrorbile lowskilled ^^'