Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Welcome to my blog, visitor!
This is the place where I publish some personal information as well as interesting facts about science. I'll appreciate any suggestions and requests about what to publish (on PM please).
Feel free to ask me anything.
Rate this Entry

Ask me anything :)

Posted 08-22-2009 at 10:08 AM by Maya

Well, it's time to put the blog to a good use. Speak your mind and ask me anything you think I can answer. Avoid offensive, stalking and pointless questions :)
You may eventually notice that this is a good way to avoid the flood of "Ask me" threads in the forum.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1026 Comments 9 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Will you send me some more pics of you via PM so that I can judge your outer beauty.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LulzYeah View Comment
    Will you send me some more pics of you via PM so that I can judge your outer beauty.
    I can think about it, but that's not a question :P
  3. Old Comment
    How old are you?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by winston View Comment
    How old are you?
    19 years and 6 months exactly. You can access that information on my profile page, anyway.
  5. Old Comment
    how long have you been playing Dota for?
    You are actually around my age, so I just wanna know if you started dota roughly around when i started
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by etismyname View Comment
    how long have you been playing Dota for?
    You are actually around my age, so I just wanna know if you started dota roughly around when i started
    I started somewhere at the age of 16, though I've not played intensively until recently. It's complicated :P
  7. Old Comment
    Do your friends (girl) play DotA too? Do you feel awkward to be a girl DotA player?
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LulzYeah View Comment
    Do your friends (girl) play DotA too? Do you feel awkward to be a girl DotA player?
    I have friends (female) who play DotA, though I don't know them in real life. And no, I don't feel awkward to be a female DotA player, because there is no reason to feel so. Besides, girls who play Warcraft are not very rare nowadays.
  9. Old Comment
    Hello Maya. Saw you on the HoN forums and thought I'd give you a wave here as well. My nick there is the same as this one.

:>

forum staff