[1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4] Sildur’s Shaders Mod - Mods Minecraft download
How to install:
1) Need Minecraft Forge
, Download and install Minecraft Forge API
2) Create a new profile, and select “Use Version: Forge” in the edit profile menu. Run Minecraft, and close it after it has reached the main screen.
3) Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
4) Navigate to your .minecraft folder, and locate the folder named mods.
5) Place the GLSL mod jar file in this folder.
6) Run Minecraft once again. This time, do not close it.
7) Download a version of Sildur’s Shaders.
8) Once again, look in your .minecraft folder, and find the newly generated folder; shaderpacks.
9) Place the Sildur’s Shaders download file into the shaderpacks folder.
10) In Minecraft, you should see a “Shaderpacks” option in the option menu. Click on this option and choose Sildur’s Shaders from the list of shaderpacks on the left.
11) Open a world or connect to a server and enjoy Sildur’s Shaders.
[1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4] Sildur’s Shaders Mod
Minecraft 1.8 Mods