Artemis & Orion
Patrol Hero Abilities
Prime ArcherBarbed ArrowSpirit ArrowPerfect Syncronicity
Fierce HunterSoul SlashSpear SpinPerfect Syncronicity
|_21 + 1.6_||_21 + 1.5_||_18 + 1.8_|
Soul Bond (Innate)Ability Type: Inbuilt
Artemis and Orion are carries that work together to achieve maximum efficiency in their role.
Because their experience and gold pools are shared, they can farm different parts of the map to maximize their xp and gold gain. When not farming, they want to be together though, as their proximity enables their passives and they have multiple skills which synergize with their mate's abilities.
On the downside, both of them have very weak attribute progression (worse than Slark's), so independently they can fall very easily if not very well farmed and/or supported. Whenever one of them is killed, the other one takes a heavy debuff which makes him/her all but useless.
All in all, these heroes require a lot of skill and come with many high risks especially in the early and early midgame, but they also may bring incredible rewards, with their ability to flash farm different parts of the map, their skillset which basically counts for two heroes and a killer late and ultra-late game.
Targeting Type: No target
Ability Hotkey : n.a.
Artemis and Orion share a bond which makes them both stronger and codependent in turn. On the one hand, they share whichever gold and xp either of them earns, wherever in the map and no matter how far they are from each other (or even if one of them is dead). On the other hand, if one of the two heroes dies, the other is afflicted by the Broken Soul Bond debuff: s/he temporarily loses five levels worth in all attributes and skill levels. If s/he is at level 5 or less, s/he loses all skill points and all attribute (base) values are set to 1.
The bounty/xp for the death of a single one of the heroes is 1/3 of what it would normally be, and the other 2/3 are awarded when the second hero dies.
Buyback can be used only if both heroes are dead, and at that point both are brought back.
Aegis will resurrect only the hero that carries it.
Prime Archer / Fierce HunterAbility Type: Passive
Targeting Type: No target
Ability Hotkey : q
|Description: As Long as Orion is in Artemis' sight, both heroes get individual, specific bonuses. Artemis has her perception raised to godly limits, gaining extended attack ranged and unobstructed Vision in a certain AoE around her. Orion has his agility raised to godly limits, gaining bonus move speed, bonus attack speed and phased movement.|
| ||Artemis Unobstructed Vision||Artemis Attack Range Bonus||Orion Move Speed Bonus||Orion Attack Speed Bonus|
Barbed Arrow / Soul SlashAbility Type: Active
- Both Prime Archer and Fierce Hunter are leveled up together
Targeting Type: Unit
Ability Hotkey : w
|Description:Artemis shoots with a powerful barbed arrow, which both slows and applies an armor debuff on her target. Orion imbues his spear with his willpower, stunning the target and applying a magic resistance debuff on it.|
| ||Mana||Cooldown||Arrow Slow||Arrow Armor Debuff||Slash Stun||Slash Magic Res Debuff|
Magic Arrow / Spear SpingAbility Type: Active
- Debuff Duration: 6
- The damage and cast range is this same as a normal attack
- Both Barbed Arrow and Soul Slash are levelled up together, but they do not share their cooldown
Targeting Type: Unit/No Target
Ability Hotkey : e
|Description: Artemis aims at the target and then shoots a spiritual arrow at him. While maintaining her aim, she gains True Vision over her quarry. The shot deals more damage the longer it is channeled. Orion viciously spins his spear, dealing physical damage to all enemies in an AoE around him, and applying a physical DoT debuff to them. Both the initial damage and the DoT are proportional to the number of times the enemy is slashed.|
| ||Mana||Cooldown||Maximum Channel Time||Number of Spear Spins|
Perfect SyncronicityAbility Type: Active
- Both skills level up together, but don't share their cooldown
- Spirit Arrow Cast Range: the same attack range she currently has
- After Artemis locks on her target, she will keep him under sight as far as twice the cast range - after that, she loses him from sight and the ability is canceled without entering cooldown or spending mana
- Arrow Magic Damage per Second Channeled: 75
- Spear Spin Radius: 400 around Orion
- Spear Spin physical damage per slash hit: 50
- Spear Spin physical damage per second, per slash: 20 for 5 seconds
Targeting Type: No target
Ability Hotkey : r
|____________________||Description: Artemis and Orion sync their senses and hunting prowess, becoming vastly more lethal for a brief duration. Each hero gains a bonus to their stats corresponding to their mate's items. Artemis must be able to see Orion for this ability to be in effect, even if the ability's duration hasn't expired.|
- Both heroes level their ultimate together and both ultimates share cooldown
- Each item in one hero's inventory will provide a bonus to the other hero according to the stats they grant, as if the item was being held by himself
- Bonus stats are: STR, AGI, INT, Bonus Mana Points, Bonus Hit Points, Bonus Mana Regen, Bonus HP Regen, Bonus Damage, Armor, Magic Resistance, Bonus Attack Speed, Bonus Movement Speed, Bonus Damage
- Other effects, such as Desolator's Armor Debuff, MKB's True Strike, Diffusal's Mana Break, etc. are not shared
- No active item abilities are shared either
- Having the exact same item on both heroes doesn't prevent this ability from working normally - it'll be as if each hero help two instances of the same item
- Auras or bonuses which don't normally stack from multiple identical instances still don't stack (e.g. Hood of Defiance, Basilus)
- Aghanim Upgrade: Artemis seeing Orion is not a condition for the ability to work anymore (thought both heroes must still be alive)
- Aghanim Upgrade: Gain an extra ability called 'Bullet Time', which has no cooldown or mana cost, but can be used only 1x/1x/2x during the same Perfect Synchronicity duration
- Bullet Time: Stops time for three seconds; in the duration, Artemist and Orion can queue commands - no other heroes can
- Super Aghanim Upgrade: if both heroes hold physical instances of the Aghs, an extra bonus effect takes place - the death of one hero doesn't cancel Perfect Synchronicity, and doesn't ensues the -5 level debuff from Broken Soul Bond