Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

IRL My real life happenings...
Old

Holy Shit! I've Got 10 Profits Out of 10 Trades!

Posted 01-07-2010 at 01:28 AM by R.B.Economy (Eturn Ahead)
Updated 01-07-2010 at 01:35 AM by R.B.Economy

These few nights I just couldn't close my eyes to sleep, as I was too excited with the mere thought of how well I'm doing right now with Forex. After almost 10 months in practice, I've finally got the grasp and gaining consistently, at least 45 USD per gain, and I've gotten 4 gains in the previous 24 hours. That's 180 USD, that's more than 5 TIMES what my day job pays me a day, and I've used less than 2 hours of total time trading to achieve that. What the fuck am I still doing with my day job? I'm firing my boss and getting retired soon! And I haven't even hit my 30's yet!!

My previous goal was just 45 USD a day, 20 times a month, and now I'm actually getting more than that. Now I only need to keep the momentum, not get greedy and sway out of my path to the riches, and if I can keep it this way for 1 month and more, that means I'm so totally set to become a millionaire by the age of 30!

Okay I need to calm down now... If you're reading this, I just wanna say that I'm not lying and I'm not bragging (although I'm earning the rights and mind you, there are many more investors out there who make millions of times more than what I make), I'm just too happy and since this is the community I always frequent, I'm just sharing my thoughts.

Signing off for now~
Posted in IRL
Old

Top Forex Trader interviewed by Bloomberg & BBC.

Posted 12-04-2009 at 10:13 PM by R.B.Economy (Eturn Ahead)
Updated 12-04-2009 at 10:15 PM by R.B.Economy
Tags forex

In the past article I have shared with you 2 of the best strategies in forex trading from my friend Kishore.

Kishore is a Top Forex Trader who is interviewed by Channel News Asia, Money Mind, Bloomberg and BBC.

Instant FX Profits

He has personally trained more than 50,000 people worldwide in United States, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, Jakarta, Hong Kong, India, London and Australia. (That includes ME!!!)

In May 2008, Kishore shared the same stage with T Harv Eker, Joe Girard, Steven Molnar, Peter Elsworth, Blair Singer, Adam Ginsberg at National Achiever Congress 2008.

He has personally coached Singapore Largest Bank, DBS Bank; Malaysia's 2nd largest Financial Bank, CIMB Bank.

He is the Dean of Finance Faculty of The Metropolitan Business School, United Kingdom and the only trainer & hedge fund manager who is certified by auditors, holding one of the highest investments earning record from year 2003 to 2005(99.05% return (2003-2004) and 233.13% return (2003-2005) attested & certified).

Watch Kishore's interview videos now at
Instant FX Profits

Best Regards,
Eturn

P.S. If you want to learn, you should learn from the best, watch Kishore interviewed by Bloomberg, BBC, Channel News Asia at
Instant FX Profits
Posted in IRL
Old

2nd NFP Profit on Dec 4 09

Posted 12-04-2009 at 10:07 PM by R.B.Economy (Eturn Ahead)
Tags forex, nfp

1) Black (breaking) candle breaking the low of NFP candle at 1.50256

2) Buy order is placed at 15 pips above the high of breaking candle at 1.50273 and sell order is placed at 15 pips below the low of breaking candle at 1.49834

3) Price went down, triggering sell order and entered the market.

4) Exited at 1.485 with profit of 133 pips.

5) Deleted the buy order.

My 2nd time profit with NFP.
Posted in IRL
Old

Today, you are LUCKY.

Posted 11-30-2009 at 07:29 AM by R.B.Economy (Eturn Ahead)
Tags forex

Hi there,

Is this Possible?
Yes, you can achieve tremendous result as below also...

Robert Kiyosaki's ambassador, Mr Bellum Tan has attended
Kishore's Forex course.

Since then, he has been addicted to one Forex strategy he learned from Kishore, that is "Instant Pip Profits". Reason is simple. By using this strategy alone, he made USD50,000 profits by a capital of USD5,000 within 22 days.

Today, you are LUCKY.

You can see the ***Step-by-Step execution*** of this
Instant Pip Profit strategy here >>
http://www.ifxprofits.com/StepByStep...a_bid=dcab86e3

Yes, the Instant Pip Profits strategy is 100% disclosed.
(STEP BY STEP)

This may be the shortest email I sent to you.
However, it MUST be the most powerful email that
I shared with you till now.

Discover step-by-step execution of this strategy here >>
http://www.ifxprofits.com/StepByStep...a_bid=dcab86e3

For your success,
Eturn

P.S. Kishore is a Top Forex Hedge Fund Manager, interviewed by Bloomberg, Channel News Asia, BBC.
Posted in IRL
Old

How Warren Buffett Survived 2008 Financial Crisis

Posted 11-27-2009 at 10:41 PM by R.B.Economy (Eturn Ahead)
Tags forex

Hi you,

Do you know how Warren Buffett make more profits during financial crisis 2008?

He has a very famous quote,

"When everyone is too greedy, you should be fearful"
"When everyone is too fearful, you should be greedy"

During this year 2008 financial crisis, when everyone now is too fearful of the investment market, Warren Buffet know that he should be greedy. As a brilliant investor, he invested even more aggressively now.

(in total $8 BILLION in General Electric & Goldman Sachs)

If you are smart enough, you should know what to do now. When everyone is so fearful of the market, should you leave the investment market or go into investment market?

Of course, you must equip yourself with Top Investment Strategies in current market.

If you know how a Hedge Fund Manager makes profits every single day & you can follow step-by-step, you can make more even during financial crisis.

Before you jump into the market, Learn the
100% Accuracy Forex Trading Strategy here with Zero Cost:

Instant FX Profits: Forex Trading Online, Forex Investment

(Absolutely Free Video in showing you how to trade with 100% accuracy)

Best Regards,
Eturn

P.S. Since the 100% Accuracy Forex Trading Strategy is Closely Guarded Strategy, it may be taken down the website any point in time. See it here now for Free:

Instant FX Profits: Forex Trading Online, Forex Investment
Posted in IRL