After going over the entries (unfortunately there were less than expected but oh well, your guys' gain) I would like to inform you that everyone who submitted an entry to part 1 scored high enough to make it to part 2.
Those of you who sent me an entry for part one before today were accepted to round two.
Round 2 will require players to pick 1 hero from my blog and remake 2 of that hero's skills.
Players are free to pick any hero I have posted on this blog. You MUST provide a link to the hero suggestion so I can easily find it. You MUST only remake 2 skills (no more, no less).
If you did not enter during phase 1, you are still allowing to enter late in part two. Any entries which did not participate in part 1 however, will lose 5% from their score.
Entries will be judged based on the following:
You have until MARCH 18th to submit an entry. Failure to submit on time will result in disqualification.
- Synergy with the original skills <25%>
- Fitting in with the hero's theme <15%>
- Balanced and unique in mechanics and numbers <10%>
- Simple enough for first time players to understand, while also complex enough so skilled players can use the skill to perform some great feats <30%>
- Following the rules (2 skill are remade, you chose and linked to a hero on my blog) <15%>
- Participated in the part 1 contest <5%>
Depending on the quantity and quality of entries, I will award anywhere between 1 to 3 beta keys (at my discretion).
Extra info regarding key handout: