05-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Buff removal mechanisms
Times quoted: OVER NINE THOUSAND
|Buff Class||Some Examples|
|Magical|| Slow, Silence, Inner Fire, Hex|
|Physical|| Ensnare,Phoenix Fire (Poison Nova,Shukuchi),Web , Envenomed Weapons|
|Universal - Tier I||Stun, Mana Shield, Doom, Metamorphosis, Dust, Aura or AoEOld Scorched Earth, Smoke Screen|
|Universal - Tier II||Chemical Rage, Timed Life|
|Dispel Class||How to Achieve||Buffs Removed|
|Magical||Dispel, Purge, Magic Immunity, Primal Split, Cyclone||Magical|
|Physical||Banish ( Decrepify ), Ethereal, Cyclone||Physical|
|Universal I||Mirror Image, Charm ( Holy Persuasion, Helm of Dominator )||Phys,Mag,Univ I|
|Universal II||Death =(||All|
- Aura buffs are applied by timed intervals, so removal of them is not obvious.
- AoE Buffs go on effect as unit enters area. Once they are removed, unit need to exit and reenter the area.
- Active Immolation and Mana Shield will be turned of when their buffs are removed.
- Once it's buff is removed, Passive Immolation will be disabled until unit is Paused/Unpaused, Killed/Revived or ability/item is removed and added again.
- Units with 0 ms can't be Cycloned. ( Like Ensnared, Entangled )
Last edited by Black Isle; 02-02-2012 at 04:39 AM.
Reason: Clarified - Added Something D: