05-28-2010, 03:04 AM
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: location, location!
Re: Dispel Magic
Originally Posted by dthjunior
Well I was wondering Pandaren's Storm panda has the ability called "Dispel Magic".
I was wondering if it could really remove spells like "Doom" or other negative/postive buffs....
Im sorry if another person has posted this.
It removes hardcoded magical buffs. And only 3 things can remove Doom.
2) Abaddon's Borrowed Time
3) Charm (only works on creeps)
Use a search function btw.
Here's a quote from another thread.
Originally Posted by nyu
Rip from my future guide D:
|Buff Class||Some Examples|
|Magical|| Slow, Silence, Inner Fire, Hex|
|Physical|| Ensnare,Phoenix Fire (Poison Nova,Shukuchi),Web , Envenomed Weapons|
|Universal - Tier I||Mana Shield, Doom, Metamorphosis, Dust, Aura or AoEOld Scorched Earth, Smoke Screen|
|Universal - Tier II||Chemical Rage, Timed Life|
|Dispel Class||How to Achieve||Buffs Removed|
|Magical||Dispel, Purge, Magic Immunity, Primal Split, Cyclone||Magical|
|Physical||Banish ( Decrepify ), Ethereal, Cyclone||Physical|
|Universal I||Mirror Image, Charm ( Holy Persuasion, Helm of Dominator )||Phys,Mag,Univ I|
|Universal II||Death =(||All|
- Aura buffs are applied by timed intervals, so removal of them is not obvious.
- AoE Buffs go on effect as unit enters area. Once they are removed, unit need to exit and reenter the area.
- Active Immolation and Mana Shield will be turned of when their buffs are removed.
- Once it's buff is removed, Passive Immolation will be disabled until unit is Paused/Unpaused, Killed/Revived or ability/item is removed and added again.
- Units with 0 ms can't be Cycloned. ( Like Ensnared, Entangled )