Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
AllStarsss

Default A*s High Skill, Competitive Experience Required

Team All Stars

I am currently looking for 4 players to compete in various leagues and tournaments with a high skilled team.

What do i want from you?

- Good English and you must be Talkative
- Perfect understanding of each DotA hero
- At least 1 year of competitive experience
- Must have microphone with Teamspeak 3 and Skype
- Activity

If interested to join please fill in the application below and post a reply on this topic.

Code:
Name:
What competitive experience have you had in the past:
Expectations from A*s:
Main Role in-game:
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week:
Line-up:
A*s TrYoUt
Last edited by AllStarsss; 04-10-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
Sting89

Default Re: A*s High Skill, Competitive Experience Require

Name:Sting^^
What competitive experience have you had in the past:Not much,sice here in RO you can't find good people to play with,but dota 1 exp aprox 3 years (lots of cw's),and dota 2 750 hours played (cw's included) so i got a lot of practice
Expectations from A*s:comunication,no flaming,teamplay,ability to get along (not to blame eachother for mistakes)
Main Role in-game:support/hardsupport/initiator
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: Depends on the day,but aprox 20 hrs

contact ainur77 steam
Old 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
AllStarsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting89 View Post
Name:Sting^^
What competitive experience have you had in the past:Not much,sice here in RO you can't find good people to play with,but dota 1 exp aprox 3 years (lots of cw's),and dota 2 750 hours played (cw's included) so i got a lot of practice
Expectations from A*s:comunication,no flaming,teamplay,ability to get along (not to blame eachother for mistakes)
Main Role in-game:support/hardsupport/initiator
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: Depends on the day,but aprox 20 hrs

contact ainur77 steam
i already know you mate, talk to you on steam later.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #4
JtoX

Hey thar !
Name: Semi
What competitive experience have you had in the past: Played in a lot of competitive teams (win against NaVi with iN, MaNias Problem??? and Drayichs reason gaming) some Lans in my country but nothing too big yet.
Expectations from A*s: Solid players that want to improve at a consistent rate can obey commands from captain and do not flame eachother thats the most important thing.
Main Role in-game: Solo mid / offlane solo
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: Really depends on the work in school i got 60hrs in 2 weeks so i can say im pretty active.

add me on skype : semusus or steam SemiMiloudi
Old 03-25-2012, 10:59 AM   #5
Paran0a

Name:Valentino
What competitive experience have you had in the past: Mostly low lvl leagues,and cws.
Expectations from A*s: Team play and fun.
Main Role in-game: Mid / hard carry
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: well about 2 hours in last few weeks. ( been playing dota for 6 years ,started playing dota 2 before like a month)
Old 03-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
AllStarsss

JtoX and Paran0a pm me your steams.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #7
Paran0a

Sent
Old 03-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
Nancial

Name:
What competitive experience have you had in the past: non-competitive dota, 2.5 years of hon, almost all the time high-tier teams , tournaments , scrims.
Expectations from A*s: 15.00 - Hi wanna play scrims, we're rdy ! 2:00AM - cya tomorrow. btw we'll send you the prizemoney by the morning.
Main Role in-game: hardcarry, side solo, jungle support (rarely)
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: ~140 in two weeks makes 70 in one.

dont contact if you are unfriendly OR if you spend less than 5-6 hours playing a day.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #9
AllStarsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancial View Post
Name:
What competitive experience have you had in the past: non-competitive dota, 2.5 years of hon, almost all the time high-tier teams , tournaments , scrims.
Expectations from A*s: 15.00 - Hi wanna play scrims, we're rdy ! 2:00AM - cya tomorrow. btw we'll send you the prizemoney by the morning.
Main Role in-game: hardcarry, side solo, jungle support (rarely)
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: ~140 in two weeks makes 70 in one.

dont contact if you are unfriendly OR if you spend less than 5-6 hours playing a day.
Steam id son
Old 03-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #10
Zheiwander

Name:Andreu/ Zheiwander

What competitive experience have you had in the past: High level scrims on the spanish community, also some cups, nothing too especial but i had real high level competitions on other games, namely Bloodline Champions.

Expectations from A*s: Squad of players that each know their role well and can perform reasonably well in all circumstances. Very important that there's good communication and there's a knowledgeable drafter/captain. Over time to sign up in any and all cups to attain experience.

Main Role in-game: Hardcarry/ Semicarry/ Heroes with early game presence that later develop into carries.

How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: About 20/40 hours, depending.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #11
Insaiin

Name: Insaiin
Countryenmark
What competitive experience have you had in the past: played some CW in dota 1, been playing HON with a clan where we participated in some tourneys and started playing dota 2 and loved it ever since. No competive so far i dota 2.
Expectations from A*s: Start playing some competive games, get to know some nice people, have fun and win those tournets!!
Main Role in-game: Been playing solo laner, can play support and ganker
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: I'm playing from 20 to 40 hours a week. It's depending. But I guess we will have practice night and that will be no problem.

my steam is Ovis92
Old 03-26-2012, 05:10 AM   #12
Dimulamas

Name: Dima

www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724635
Old 03-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
MrEgo

Do pm me.
im good in ganking roles ; balanar/potm

also good in supports such as dazzle/witch doctor

Used to play in RGC and have some experience in -cm modes
Old 03-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #14
AllStarsss

im on holidays right now be back in 1 week, people who i havent spoke to yet i will and people who still wanna join just drop your application here.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #15
WickeDD

Name:
What competitive experience have you had in the past: 1.5 years (6-7 teams around 10 amateur tournaments and leagues + a few high skilled ones which we lost)
Expectations from A*s: Organised scrims (almost) every day with other good and ambitious players. From there I hope to start playing tourneys once we feel comfortable enough.
Main Role in-game: Suicide lane/Mid/Trilane carries and ultity heroes. Can play secondary support if needed.
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: 15 (calculated on steam)

As for:
- Good English and you must be Talkative - Im used to lots of talking during games.
- Perfect understanding of each DotA hero - Yes. Played for 4 years.
- At least 1 year of competitive experience - 1.5
- Must have microphone with Teamspeak 3 and Skype - Have Ventrillo and mIRC aswell.
- Activity Free almost every day in the evening.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/syncshock
Last edited by WickeDD; 04-04-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #16
AllStarsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickeDD View Post
Name:
What competitive experience have you had in the past: 1.5 years (6-7 teams around 10 amateur tournaments and leagues + a few high skilled ones which we lost)
Expectations from A*s: Organised scrims (almost) every day with other good and ambitious players. From there I hope to start playing tourneys once we feel comfortable enough.
Main Role in-game: Suicide lane/Mid/Trilane carries and ultity heroes. Can play secondary support if needed.
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: 15 (calculated on steam)

As for:
- Good English and you must be Talkative - Im used to lots of talking during games.
- Perfect understanding of each DotA hero - Yes. Played for 4 years.
- At least 1 year of competitive experience - 1.5
- Must have microphone with Teamspeak 3 and Skype - Have Ventrillo and mIRC aswell.
- Activity Free almost every day in the evening.
Will contact you once im back.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:07 AM   #17
Cyb3r_Dragon

Hello there Allstarsss,

I am interested in joining your team, or atleast trying out some games and see if it works.(if u want me)

Name:Mark Thomas (Thomas is my last name: i know its strange)

What competitive experience have you had in the past: Played clanwars for a long time, participated in many (but only 3v3 at that time) local tourneys here in greece, have been watching competitive dota for years(7+), following the changes-metagame-trends of each era very closely. I have been playing dota since 5.84b, I know almost everything about it (~9 years+)

Expectations from A*s: To become a competitive and prof. team (at least). In other words i am interested in playing dota for a living, if possible (even thought that is a long term goal).

Main Role in-game: Can play every hero nearly perfectly, so every possible role, it is true though that i perform better with heroes i like more (favorites are invoker-meepo-lanaya-tinker). I usually do my best playing gankers,supports,semi-carries, however i always enjoy filling the missing role on the team, which makes me a good player to have in a team. I just get kinda bored playing the same hero again and again (after so many years of dota), but i like for example supporting for 10 matches straight, as long its not the same hero in all of them.

How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: Till the last month i played for around 15-25 hours a week, recently i have become inactive due to lack of motivation (seeing that i'm not gonna be playing competitively for a long time,all my friends quit playing). I can however endure very long and tiring practices lasting 5-8 hours, since i used to play for like 10 straight in the past, and that with little difference in performance.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:12 AM   #18
AllStarsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3r_Dragon View Post
Hello there Allstarsss,

I am interested in joining your team, or atleast trying out some games and see if it works.(if u want me)

Name:Mark Thomas (Thomas is my last name: i know its strange)

What competitive experience have you had in the past: Played clanwars for a long time, participated in many (but only 3v3 at that time) local tourneys here in greece, have been watching competitive dota for years(7+), following the changes-metagame-trends of each era very closely. I have been playing dota since 5.84b, I know almost everything about it (~9 years+)

Expectations from A*s: To become a competitive and prof. team (at least). In other words i am interested in playing dota for a living, if possible (even thought that is a long term goal).

Main Role in-game: Can play every hero nearly perfectly, so every possible role, it is true though that i perform better with heroes i like more (favorites are invoker-meepo-lanaya-tinker). I usually do my best playing gankers,supports,semi-carries, however i always enjoy filling the missing role on the team, which makes me a good player to have in a team. I just get kinda bored playing the same hero again and again (after so many years of dota), but i like for example supporting for 10 matches straight, as long its not the same hero in all of them.

How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: Till the last month i played for around 15-25 hours a week, recently i have become inactive due to lack of motivation (seeing that i'm not gonna be playing competitively for a long time,all my friends quit playing). I can however endure very long and tiring practices lasting 5-8 hours, since i used to play for like 10 straight in the past, and that with little difference in performance.
If what you wrote is true il contact you as soon as im back. im interested in having you in the team.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #19
Cyb3r_Dragon

Thanks for the answer,

Steam name: Cyb3r_Dragon (in-game Cyb3r_ )

Here is a screenshot:

Total hours played DotA 2: 218
Old 03-31-2012, 07:16 AM   #20
lubetociganeto
Banned

Name: Steam- GoGoGrizzlies
What competitive experience have you had in the past:I have been playing DotA since 6.53b.I have faced and won games aganst sT(stronk turtle)Power Rangers and a few more.I have been playing DOTA 2 since November. My last team disbanded we were sponsored by some italian sponsor and then we got sponsored by another sponsor and we disbanded for idk reasons
Expectations from A*s:Competitive play.
Main Role in-game:I can play anything-anywhere.
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week:A lot.I'd say like 60+.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:53 AM   #21
WickeDD

Also forgot to mention I am known as Shock .
Old 04-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #22
TynamHotsauce

Name: Steam: Phresh
What competitive experience have you had in the past: I have played many high levels skrims and played in a couple tournaments, replays avaliable on youtube if you would like to see them. Biggest achievements previously played in xcom (Dota 1), competed against Fire which is now comPlexity (Dota 2) played against aL (Absolute Legends), BFADE, EG in various skrims and played Replica within tournaments.
Expectations from A*s: A highly determined but still light hearted team, constructive criticism, hard working, motivated and similar mindsets to me to playing a high level.
Main Role in-game: Jungle, Suicide lane or Ganker are my preffered roles.
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: I usually to average at 72 Hours a week but that has probably diminshed to around 35 lately? Just with tests in school at just lack of motivation since my last team brokeup.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #23
leo2know

I am sorry in advance to all the applicants, right now i'm currently stuck in another country and i probably wont be back for 1 more week lol. This wont happen again in the future.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #24
WickeDD

Oh man. I havent played a scrim for so long im gonna get even more out of shape :x.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #25
muntlolxd

Name: Joshua Read
What competitive experience have you had in the past: I've played in counterstrike source, in leagues and lans, looking for something different to FPS, been playing dota since the early days
Expectations from A*s: Competetive, online for practice and really keen to do well.
Main Role in-game: Well i use to ARSO it back in the day, and i enjoy taking on any role that is needed.
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: I plat alot more HoN atm, but with dota and hon together 20-30 hours a week.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #26
AllStarsss

i izz back lets d0000 zdis
Old 04-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #27
AllStarsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TynamHotsauce View Post
Name: Steam: Phresh
What competitive experience have you had in the past: I have played many high levels skrims and played in a couple tournaments, replays avaliable on youtube if you would like to see them. Biggest achievements previously played in xcom (Dota 1), competed against Fire which is now comPlexity (Dota 2) played against aL (Absolute Legends), BFADE, EG in various skrims and played Replica within tournaments.
Expectations from A*s: A highly determined but still light hearted team, constructive criticism, hard working, motivated and similar mindsets to me to playing a high level.
Main Role in-game: Jungle, Suicide lane or Ganker are my preffered roles.
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: I usually to average at 72 Hours a week but that has probably diminshed to around 35 lately? Just with tests in school at just lack of motivation since my last team brokeup.
Steam ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by muntlolxd View Post
Name: Joshua Read
What competitive experience have you had in the past: I've played in counterstrike source, in leagues and lans, looking for something different to FPS, been playing dota since the early days
Expectations from A*s: Competetive, online for practice and really keen to do well.
Main Role in-game: Well i use to ARSO it back in the day, and i enjoy taking on any role that is needed.
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: I plat alot more HoN atm, but with dota and hon together 20-30 hours a week.
Steam ID
Old 04-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #28
AllStarsss

Still L0oKiNg, people who think their high skilled and are actually midskilled try realise that ur not high skilled please waste alot of time of mine. Don't mean to be rude but yea would help us both out.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #29
Donkeydk

Name: Palle
SteamID: Donkeydk
Experience: I have played dota for a very long time. I didnt play dota 1 competetive, but I played in local live tournaments with my friends (and won ^^). My competetive experience started in hon, at the end of the beta. I played competetive for about 2 years, playing in the esl and other tournaments. I started playing dota 2 in december when I got the key. I started playing competetive right away and made IEC with some swedish dudes. We played alot and practiced, and performed well. The clan broke up so not Im looking for a new one.
Main role: I play heavy support mostly. I love playing heavy support and I always try to do my best to let the carry have a good time. I focus alot in making the last hitting better for the carry (setting up the last hits if the tower is hitting the creeps). I can play alot of roles and heroes, but I know I can do my best as a heavy support. I prefer CM, as the hero is very fun to play and you can set her in any support situation (aggresive/defensive trilane or duo mid)
Hours: So far i got +1000 hours in dota. I havent gotten much to do lately, so I spend most of my time playing dota. I got about 700 public games and I have done alot of private games aswell. Weekly I play 40-50 hours.
I play carry alot in public, because it gives me another view of the heavy-support and carry duo and gives me better insight in what the carry needs, + there are so many noobs in public so there is nothing to support :P
If you got any questions just add me on skype or type to me in steam

ty for your time
- Donkey
Old 04-12-2012, 01:55 AM   #30
AllStarsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeydk View Post
Name: Palle
SteamID: Donkeydk
Experience: I have played dota for a very long time. I didnt play dota 1 competetive, but I played in local live tournaments with my friends (and won ^^). My competetive experience started in hon, at the end of the beta. I played competetive for about 2 years, playing in the esl and other tournaments. I started playing dota 2 in december when I got the key. I started playing competetive right away and made IEC with some swedish dudes. We played alot and practiced, and performed well. The clan broke up so not Im looking for a new one.
Main role: I play heavy support mostly. I love playing heavy support and I always try to do my best to let the carry have a good time. I focus alot in making the last hitting better for the carry (setting up the last hits if the tower is hitting the creeps). I can play alot of roles and heroes, but I know I can do my best as a heavy support. I prefer CM, as the hero is very fun to play and you can set her in any support situation (aggresive/defensive trilane or duo mid)
Hours: So far i got +1000 hours in dota. I havent gotten much to do lately, so I spend most of my time playing dota. I got about 700 public games and I have done alot of private games aswell. Weekly I play 40-50 hours.
I play carry alot in public, because it gives me another view of the heavy-support and carry duo and gives me better insight in what the carry needs, + there are so many noobs in public so there is nothing to support :P
If you got any questions just add me on skype or type to me in steam

ty for your time
- Donkey
Heavy support would be lovely, gief steam ID
Old 04-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #31
Donkeydk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarsss View Post
Heavy support would be lovely, gief steam ID
sry forgot it didnt find me at donkeydk

my current steam ID is Šonkey
that is alt+0208

edit: Its the dickbutt picture
Old 04-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #32
Fabregas92

Name: Petter
What competitive experience have you had in the past: 2 years of competitive play in Dota with different teams. 4 months in Dota 2 with different teams.
Expectations from A*s: Dedicated players and cap, gettin into competitive play as soon as possible.
Main Role in-game: Anything but support
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: About 35 hours

Steam id: Sex_Fabregas
Old 04-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #33
AllStarsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabregas92 View Post
Name: Petter
What competitive experience have you had in the past: 2 years of competitive play in Dota with different teams. 4 months in Dota 2 with different teams.
Expectations from A*s: Dedicated players and cap, gettin into competitive play as soon as possible.
Main Role in-game: Anything but support
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: About 35 hours

Steam id: Sex_Fabregas
Errrr what teams you played for competitively?
Old 04-12-2012, 12:47 PM   #34
Fabregas92

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarsss View Post
Errrr what teams you played for competitively?
Alchemists unleashed, Mtf, Wgt, Ipd, Eight ball
Old 04-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #35
ToVendendoGrilo

Name: Death itself.
What competitive experience have you had in the past: Some low level leagues and cw's, lots of em.
Expectations from A*s: I want to become competitive in high level and make a serious team, then we decide.
Main Role in-game: I can actually do all roles, but my main/favorite one is to be the semi-carry/agressive support(utility).
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: I play dota2 for at least 40 hours a week.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #36
AllStarsss

Still looking for people
Old 04-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #37
Hadzy

Name: Hadley
What competitive experience have you had in the past: Play semi-competitively(fairly casual team with friends) in HoN (1800ish mmr), entered various tournaments (including LAN events) and typically would beat all the teams except known ones. Since then I've finished my studies and now I'm playing dota 2 full time to go full competitive. I was part of karnage esports (http://www.karnage-esports.org/) for a few months but the team split last week. We played in some jeesports tournaments, infinity league and the starladder am.

Prior to all this I played dota 1 for years (since before icefrog took over) but didn't do anything competitive. just dotapickup and stuff.

Expectations from A*s: Aiming to go pro, enter many online tounrmanets and LANs hopefully (with sponsor support). Practice(scrim) a LOT, a team that learns to understand each other and grow to be very fluid. To have the patience and dedication required to be the best of the best - it doesn't come in a week or two. Also to act professionally ingame; my last team had someone who raged/flamed/bm (not even funny bm) and it was embarrassing for the team.
Main Role in-game: All-rounder (mainly support/gank/initiator, but can carry pretty well too if need be). I generally don't play junglers.
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: 40-45 approx. Nearly at 800 hours total since January.
Last edited by Hadzy; 04-16-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:02 PM   #38
AllStarsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadzy View Post
Name: Hadley
What competitive experience have you had in the past: Play semi-competitively(fairly casual team with friends) in HoN (1800ish mmr), entered various tournaments (including LAN events) and typically would beat all the teams except known ones. Since then I've finished my studies and now I'm attempting to play dota 2 full time and go full competitive. I was part of karnage esports (http://www.karnage-esports.org/) for a few months but the team split last week. We played in some jeesports tournaments, infinity league and the starladder am.

Expectations from A*s: Aiming to go pro, enter many online tounrmanets and LANs hopefully (with sponsor support). Practice a LOT, a team that learns to understand each other and grow to be very fluid. Also to act professionally ingame. My last team had someone who raged/flamed/bm (not even funny bm) and it was embarrassing for the team.
Main Role in-game: All-rounder. I generally don't play junglers.
How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: 40 approx. Nearly at 800 hours total since January.
PM yO steam
Old 04-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #39
iCancer

Name: Aurangzaib baloch
No experience
but I have been playing DotA for ages (since map version 5.48) so I have good understanding of each and every hero almost (not the new ones like pheonix, xin etc)
Main Role: Carry/ Support
Hours: 5hours
Old 04-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #40
AllStarsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCancer View Post
Name: Aurangzaib baloch
No experience
but I have been playing DotA for ages (since map version 5.48) so I have good understanding of each and every hero almost (not the new ones like pheonix, xin etc)
Main Role: Carry/ Support
Hours: 5hours
with all due respect i dont think i would have time to teach the person on how to play competitively its different from pubs its why i ask for experience
  Defense of the Ancients Competitive Chat Recruitment