*Note these images are not exact scale, I couldn't find any with the same size and re-sizing them distorted the quality.
*Second Note > The Courier is in the wrong spot this image shows the final version of the right side of the UI
*Close-up of the icons.
There. Now that I uploaded and constructed my crude example of the UI's in side by side comparison, [Not really they're up and down but you get the point] we may now begin a solid Pros/Cons for the new UI vs the old UI instead of new ones better. It's beta, give some insight.
1. The wasted space left of Lich's portrait and to the left of the inventory was compromised in the new UI.
2. The new courier display now shows who the courier is transferring items to. So if you need something ASAP and it can't wait, just tell that person a heads up or send it their way after you're done.
3. The Glyph of Fortification now has a visible cooldown timer which can be helpful instead of mousing over it ever so often.
4. Ahhh yes, the lovely movement speed icon we've all been waiting for. It was a pain to mouse-over the armor to find it.
5. The new icons for the Strength, Agility, and Intelligence just look better overall in my opinion.