Default [AGI]Tyrag ,The wyvern rider

Strength - 20 + [1.9]
Agility - 22 + [2.3]
Intelligence - 15 + [1.7]

Movespeed:305
Starting HP/MP:568/205
Attack Range:600

Altitude Harpoon
Tyrag hurls a harpoon toward an enemy, dealing bonus damage based on the different of SkyTerror and target current height.If the target is enemy hero , he will be disposabled.

Cooldown:5s
Mana Cost : 80
Duration : 2s/3s/4/5s
Casting Range : 600

Level 1 : Deal (different of the current height * 0.5) in physical bonus damage.
Level 2 : Deal (different of the current height * 0.6) in physical bonus damage.
Level 3 : Deal (different of the current height * 0.7) in physical bonus damage.
Level 4 : Deal (different of the current height * 0.8) in physical bonus damage.

Notes:
  • Damage type is physical.
  • Current Height includes Terrains Height and Unit Flying Height.
  • Disposable hero unit will suffer whole armor removed(Unarmored armor type).(Just like disarm,it remove attack section from victim.)

Wind Ace
Tyrag whips out a strong blast of wind toward the area,blast out the creeps and trees forward as projectiles that deal damage to struck enemies while leaving a sinkhole on the area after 1seconds the wind ace blasted the area.

Cooldown:15s
Mana Cost : 130
Aoe : 200
Casting Range : 400

Level 1 : Creeps and trees will be shot forward by Wind Ace, acting as projectiles that deal 20 damage and a 0.5 second mini stun to the first enemy hit ; Any unit walk toward the sink hole will trap inside for 2.5seconds.
Level 2 : Creeps and trees will be shot forward by Wind Ace, acting as projectiles that deal 25 damage and a 0.5 second mini stun to the first enemy hit ; Any unit walk toward the sink hole will trap inside for 3.0seconds.
Level 3 : Creeps and trees will be shot forward by Wind Ace, acting as projectiles that deal 30 damage and a 0.5 second mini stun to the first enemy hit ; Any unit walk toward the sink hole will trap inside for 3.5seconds.
Level 4 : Creeps and trees will be shot forward by Wind Ace, acting as projectiles that deal 35 damage and a 0.5 second mini stun to the first enemy hit ; Any unit walk toward the sink hole will trap inside for 4.0seconds.

Notes:
  • All trees and creeps project forward with speed of 600.
  • All projectiles have 24 collision size.
  • Wind Ace projectile has 900 speed.
  • Damage type is physical.
  • All units(including allies unit and neutrals) that walk toward the sink hole will also be trapped.
  • Sink-ed unit will have height decreased by 150.

Wyvern's Fly
Passively increased Tyrag base flying height.Gain subskill : Fly Burst

Cooldown:N/A
Mana Cost : N/A
Duration : N/A

Level 1 : Passively increased 80 base height.
Level 2 : Passively increased 120 base height.
Level 3 : Passively increased 160 base height.
Level 4 : Passively increased 200 base height.

Fly Burst
Instantly burst Tyrag fly more higher to the sky while enable him to pass through any terrain.However the wind will getting weaker as time pass through.

Cooldown:6s
Mana Cost : 50
Duration : 4s

Level 1 : Raise 200 height instantly.However , it lost 100 height/sec after 2 seconds fly.

Notes:
  • Tyrag becoming a true-flying unit will get unobstrutected vision while flying.
  • Unable to move through any terrain more when bonus 200 flying height lost.

Orc Aspect
Tyrag empower himself with his orc element.All damage his done during this form will change to pierce damage.Moreover,his spell cast range will be increased.

Cooldown:60s
Mana Cost : 100
Duration on this form : 20s

Level 1 : Gain 400 spell casting range bonus.
Level 2 : Gain 600 spell casting range bonus.
Level 3 : Gain 800 spell casting range bonus.

Last edited by Klagger; 07-17-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
Chrezens

Default Re: [AGI]SkyTerror

icon set is awesome...

I like to see more orc hero....

on skill, I think being able to cast spell without mana is OP.

concept is ok.

overall, t-up
Old 04-29-2012, 01:21 AM   #3
Klagger

Suggestion Award 
Default Re: [AGI]SkyTerror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrezens View Post
icon set is awesome...

I like to see more orc hero....

on skill, I think being able to cast spell without mana is OP.

concept is ok.

overall, t-up

Thx...i try using a height system on world editor to create a unique hero. ^^
Anyways thx for your comment
Old 04-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #4
Klagger

Suggestion Award 
Default Re: [AGI]SkyTerror ,The wyvern rider

Any review??
Old 04-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
LysanderXonora

Bro this is not cool man. You stole my hero and icons. -.-

http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=477775

Visit my blog here.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #6
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

The icon is very nice...that why i used it.^^
Moreover,the hero modal is same but not the concept.
It is brance new skill.
I didnt steal it..TT
Old 04-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
vhang123123

Wow wowwow. This is very new concept.I very like it.
Will review soon
Old 04-29-2012, 02:45 PM   #8
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhang123123 View Post
Wow wowwow. This is very new concept.I very like it.
Will review soon
Will wait for it ^^
Old 04-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #9
vhang123123

First skill: The effect are brilliant. Based on height and removing armor. The only thing is code able or not. Since height system is very new and armor removed still haven't been introduce. Anyway, I still very like this skill. Perfect inho.

Seconds skill: Wow me again, the effect is kinda interesting. Hurling creep and trees as projectiles and a delayed sink hole. This is very synergy to third skill.

Will review next two skill soon.

Overall, this hero going to be famous lol...

For lyse: Yeah, he steal your hero name and skills icon but not the concept.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:18 AM   #10
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Thx for liking ^^
Old 04-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #11
iSnooz

Totally new,starting to like this hero
Not sure it's codeable or not :<
Old 04-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #12
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSnooz View Post
Totally new,starting to like this hero
Not sure it's codeable or not :<
I think it is code-able . Because all units has it height.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #13
Lotus V Eater

Signature of the Week Winner 

i've seen this kind of concept before, and iirc, his orb effect is completely the same as yours. the Low Impact subskill is really not needed (i think), coz it is kinda complicate his whole height based damage and concept.

Regarding ultimate, i find it is too much (altitude boosting). The fact that you can moved very fast and cast any spell without costing any mana is already sounds imba. The whole distance traveled thingy can be easily achieved by this hero. Besides, i think you should increase the manacost of his other spells slightly, since it will increase/enhance the importance of his ultimate in assisting his gameplay and whatsoever...

Sorry, if this review seems so short coz, i'm in hurry~

Visit My Hero Idea Portfolio
I Do Accept Signature Request!

LOTUS V EATER'S HOMEMADE ICONS : CHECK IT OUT NOW!
Old 04-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #14
R.B.Economy

Guide Writing Award Suggestion Award 

Altitude Harpoon
Seems nice and something new. Reducing armor to 0 is very strong, but otherwise not overpowered. Just Harpoon will do for the name. Altitude sounds too un'warcraftish'.

Wind Ace
4s AoE disable with damage. Overpowered. Either reduce the disable to 2s max or remove the damage. Ground targeting is too easy so the disable shouldn't be strong.

Wyvern's Fly
The ability itself is overpowered, and it's even more overpowered with a sub-skill that is strong enough as a normal ability. Flight, unobstructed vision, full evasion and increased speed. Then damage. It's still freaking overpowering even with the self-damage. That's like 5 or 6 effects in 1 ability. Too much. If you want suggestion, I'd remove the vision, evasion and sub skill. Harpoon is strong enough with flight and bonus ms. It's like Arcane Orb + target cannot escape from you. OD is jealous.

A side note on sub skill. I notice a lot of suggestors who like to flood their heroes with sub skills. I applaud them for being creative and having lots of ideas, but cramming everything in a hero is not really healthy, at least in a real dota hero's sense. A sub skill should not do anything more than a simple trigger of something based on it's host skill. Detonate, Jaunt, Reality are some examples of what real and practical sub-skills should be. They are very, very simple.

Orc Aspect
Casting spells without costing mana is overpowering, especially if your hero already has such decent INT gain. You can try to balance it by making his INT base and growth the worse of all heroes though. I'm serious. There's also no duration stated? You can try to combined the sub skill to this charge-based concept but maybe you want to scrap the free mana part. He's not a mage.

Overall a pretty overpowering hero right now, with overpowered abilities, strong range and stats. I'd like to see Wyvern as a hero though. Still need tweakings and perhaps some skill changes. Hope my review helped.

Thanks to judges NuclearCookie, Necamijat and special thanks to Lotus V Eater for the banner.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #15
R.B.Economy

Guide Writing Award Suggestion Award 

Altitude Harpoon
Seems nice and something new. Reducing armor to 0 is very strong, but otherwise not overpowered. Just Harpoon will do for the name. Altitude sounds too un'warcraftish'.

Wind Ace
4s AoE disable with damage. Overpowered. Either reduce the disable to 2s max or remove the damage. Ground targeting is too easy so the disable shouldn't be strong.

Wyvern's Fly
The ability itself is overpowered, and it's even more overpowered with a sub-skill that is strong enough as a normal ability. Flight, unobstructed vision, full evasion and increased speed. Then damage. It's still freaking overpowering even with the self-damage. That's like 5 or 6 effects in 1 ability. Too much. If you want suggestion, I'd remove the vision, evasion and sub skill. Harpoon is strong enough with flight and bonus ms. It's like Arcane Orb + target cannot escape from you. OD is jealous.

A side note on sub skill. I notice a lot of suggestors who like to flood their heroes with sub skills. I applaud them for being creative and having lots of ideas, but cramming everything in a hero is not really healthy, at least in a real dota hero's sense. A sub skill should not do anything more than a simple trigger of something based on it's host skill. Detonate, Jaunt, Reality are some examples of what real and practical sub-skills should be. They are very, very simple.

Orc Aspect
Casting spells without costing mana is overpowering, especially if your hero already has such decent INT gain. You can try to balance it by making his INT base and growth the worse of all heroes though. I'm serious. There's also no duration stated? You can try to combined the sub skill to this charge-based concept but maybe you want to scrap the free mana part. He's not a mage.

Overall a pretty overpowering hero right now, with overpowered abilities, strong range and stats. I'd like to see Wyvern as a hero though. Still need tweakings and perhaps some skill changes. Hope my review helped.

Thanks to judges NuclearCookie, Necamijat and special thanks to Lotus V Eater for the banner.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #16
LysanderXonora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klagger View Post
The icon is very nice...that why i used it.^^
Moreover,the hero modal is same but not the concept.
It is brance new skill.
I didnt steal it..TT
I thank you for that but you should at least just credit or ask me. I wouldn't have minded.

Visit my blog here.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #17
Ognjen19

Default Re: [AGI]Tyrag ,The wyvern rider

Nice but u choud make his spellls unactive if he has more than 400 ore 550 mana.
That way he will be dispowerwed and his max mana whoud be 800-1000 and add him spell that takes HP and Mana 100,200,300,400 and stops mana and hp regeneration for 10 sec.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #18
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Thx for the suggestions all. Will reply one by one when have time.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #19
vhang123123

I like how simple and useful of 3rd spell.
However, the ultimate spell look like just a fillers skill.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:23 AM   #20
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhang123123 View Post
I like how simple and useful of 3rd spell.
However, the ultimate spell look like just a fillers skill.
The ultimate skill will change it after I finding some interesting effect.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:55 AM   #21
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.B.Economy View Post
Altitude Harpoon

Actually it is not reduce it removed the armor section.To become unarmored type unit.

Wind Ace

Ground targeting is so easy but it only has 200 Aoe. Moreover , the casting range is somehow low.It should balanced this skill.

Wyvern's Fly

Hahaha...ok...i change it already ...see if it is nice enough ?

So, is the new sub skill count as very very simple??

Orc Aspect

Hmm...right...i change it to others effect right now. Thus the effect is still not very like by myself since i still cant find other effect at this moment.

Yes....you review help. Thx alot!! ^^
Old 05-28-2012, 07:09 AM   #22
gofunkiertti

Sorry if I went a little overboard but I really loved the height based fighting concept.

I think altitude Harpoon might work better as an ultimate
It's clearly his defining skill and seems like it might be a touch strong early game in it's current form. Have it be a an attack orb instead of a spell. Im not sure it's codable but what would be great would be his attack range increasing the lower his target is compared to him. Might have to remove the armor thing because when it's always on that would be too strong.

Get rid of Orc Aspect and make Wind Ace 2 abilites
It doesn't really fit his theme. As for a skill to replace it I think you already have it. Change Wind ace into 2 abilities A knockback that stuns enemies it runs into to and an area based ensnare.

Turn Wind Ace into a knockback spell only
Wind Ace now allows you to knock enemies together or into a trap. It's casting effect is now cone shaped and sends out wind projectiles. These only apply to the first targets they hit and then the knockback is what does the damage.
If your target doesn't collide with anything have it do minor damage and no stun. If you hit them into another enemy or a pit make it do lot's of damage and stun. Make sure knockbacks can knock people over cliffs.

Turn Ensnare part into single target Ensnaring traps that you place on ground.
Have a 15 trap limit. Has melee cast range(risky mid-fight casting) The traps should have a cd like 40/30/20/10 seconds, a 2.5/3/3.5/4 second ensnare and an activation time where they are visible. They will give no vision unless activated. Make traps count as collisions for Wind Ace. No stacking traps allowed and don't let them be too close together.

A lot more text on how Tyrag fights
Tyrag's new combo is this. In solo fights he places a trap below a cliff and then uses his knockback to knock opponent off cliff into trap already set below. Tyrag uses his flying ability to go after stunned hero and then rains his ultimate on a target that is taking extra damage from Wyverns fly, cliff difference and the trap lowering.

In teamfights he can circle around using Fly and a Lothars to Use Wind Ace from behind. He can even do this in base and circle around the tower if he fast enough. He casts his ensnare to insure his escape route if he misses people on the stun. After that he picks off people like every other ranged agilty hero ever.

Do you like the changes? I love the concept of a height based hero and I think this ambushing/trapping style fits that theme perfectly.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #23
sorairoday

Really neat concept. First skill is simple yet innovative. Would love to see a hero likes this ingame but such a hero that can fly over terrain might not fit into dota's metagame. Still though, really great suggestion.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #24
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofunkiertti View Post
Sorry if I went a little overboard but I really loved the height based fighting concept.

I think altitude Harpoon might work better as an ultimate
It's clearly his defining skill and seems like it might be a touch strong early game in it's current form. Have it be a an attack orb instead of a spell. Im not sure it's codable but what would be great would be his attack range increasing the lower his target is compared to him. Might have to remove the armor thing because when it's always on that would be too strong.

Hmm...i think no.Changing attack range is hard to code and if this become ultimate skill, he will very depend on it and he is not useful on first 5level.The remove armor is not too strong but when it come to ultimate skill.All piercing damage will do much more damage and much more synergy to him.

Get rid of Orc Aspect and make Wind Ace 2 abilites
It doesn't really fit his theme. As for a skill to replace it I think you already have it. Change Wind ace into 2 abilities A knockback that stuns enemies it runs into to and an area based ensnare.

Turn Wind Ace into a knockback spell only
Wind Ace now allows you to knock enemies together or into a trap. It's casting effect is now cone shaped and sends out wind projectiles. These only apply to the first targets they hit and then the knockback is what does the damage.
If your target doesn't collide with anything have it do minor damage and no stun. If you hit them into another enemy or a pit make it do lot's of damage and stun. Make sure knockbacks can knock people over cliffs.

Turn Ensnare part into single target Ensnaring traps that you place on ground.
Have a 15 trap limit. Has melee cast range(risky mid-fight casting) The traps should have a cd like 40/30/20/10 seconds, a 2.5/3/3.5/4 second ensnare and an activation time where they are visible. They will give no vision unless activated. Make traps count as collisions for Wind Ace. No stacking traps allowed and don't let them be too close together.

Thx for all suggestions, but i cant follow it because once i followed the skill will become plain and usual which is no more uniqueness element.

A lot more text on how Tyrag fights
Tyrag's new combo is this. In solo fights he places a trap below a cliff and then uses his knockback to knock opponent off cliff into trap already set below. Tyrag uses his flying ability to go after stunned hero and then rains his ultimate on a target that is taking extra damage from Wyverns fly, cliff difference and the trap lowering.

Knocking enemy to cliff is a bad idea,causing when knocked the enemy height will be more higher thus less damage will be dealt to him.Moreover, trapping enemy on cliff is somehow forbidden in dota which is very unfair.That why vs and pudge cant use dagger.

In teamfights he can circle around using Fly and a Lothars to Use Wind Ace from behind. He can even do this in base and circle around the tower if he fast enough. He casts his ensnare to insure his escape route if he misses people on the stun. After that he picks off people like every other ranged agilty hero ever.

Do you like the changes? I love the concept of a height based hero and I think this ambushing/trapping style fits that theme perfectly.
Anyways , thx for suggestion i very appreciate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorairoday View Post
Really neat concept. First skill is simple yet innovative. Would love to see a hero likes this ingame but such a hero that can fly over terrain might not fit into dota's metagame. Still though, really great suggestion.
Thx for liking anyways.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #25
ensnare

The sink-hole created by your 2nd skill will destroy structures if it involves terrain forming or manipulating, you might want to work on how that exactly works.
Also I'm less sure about the numbers of height. You see, units with 300+ range are able to attack air units in original warcraft, so your numbers seem to be a bit to high to me.
Other than those, good concept.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:24 AM   #26
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensnare View Post
The sink-hole created by your 2nd skill will destroy structures if it involves terrain forming or manipulating, you might want to work on how that exactly works.
Also I'm less sure about the numbers of height. You see, units with 300+ range are able to attack air units in original warcraft, so your numbers seem to be a bit to high to me.
Other than those, good concept.
I dont know about the coding on warcraft , the sink hole i cant explain how can it work.Might see if someone here gt some idea or not to help me explain this.

Anyways thx for liking my hero.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #27
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Bump...
Old 06-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #28
vhang123123

Nowadays,awesome hero suggestion get less attention.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #29
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Bum
Old 06-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #30
ensnare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klagger View Post
I dont know about the coding on warcraft , the sink hole i cant explain how can it work.Might see if someone here gt some idea or not to help me explain this.

Anyways thx for liking my hero.
I don't know much about coding either, but someone has definitely mentioned this in an old post/reply, in a terrain-forming hero suggestion.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #31
LimitingBounds

Nice concept, but this will be a pain in the ass for ground, and short, units. Try to base the power of the skills by his height alone instead.XD
Old 06-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #32
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensnare View Post
I don't know much about coding either, but someone has definitely mentioned this in an old post/reply, in a terrain-forming hero suggestion.
Really ?? Thx for mentioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitingBounds View Post
Nice concept, but this will be a pain in the ass for ground, and short, units. Try to base the power of the skills by his height alone instead.XD
I try to balance it by some ways. Thx for liking.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #33
vhang123123

A bump for awesome hero suggestion
Old 06-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #34
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Bump
Old 07-16-2012, 05:07 AM   #35
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

bump...ultimate skill will be changed later...wanna some reviews first...
Old 07-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #36
NecroGiant

Wow. I didn't see something that deals damage based on height. Is it codeable? If yes, that's great.
I can't imagine this guy in DotA because it is based on height and I don't know if it works.
The 2nd skill and ulti however are nice, so t-up.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #37
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroGiant View Post
Wow. I didn't see something that deals damage based on height. Is it codeable? If yes, that's great.
I can't imagine this guy in DotA because it is based on height and I don't know if it works.
The 2nd skill and ulti however are nice, so t-up.
Yes, it is code able... thx for liking it. ^^
Old 07-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #38
vhang123123

Good to see the this is up again.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #39
Cpt Bogdan

Interesting hero
Old 07-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #40
Klagger

Suggestion Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Bogdan View Post
Interesting hero
Thx for liking.By the way , any balance or suggestion you can give? I will very appreciate that . ^^
  Defense of the Ancients Suggestions Hero Ideas