Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 03:26 AM   #1
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline

Default Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]


I'm not sure about the Forum Staff's point of view on talking about recreational drugs, nor am I sure on the user's. I am rather experienced with these chemicals, and know a lot about them. I am NOT recommending their use, I am merely hoping to enlighten some people to what they are really like, not what the world governments say they are.

If anyone wishes to know more about these substances, or the experience I had on them, please ask.

Here is a list of all the chemicals, natural and man-made, that i have either ingested, insufflated (snorted), or smoked.


Quote:
MDMA
MDA
2C-E
2C-B
2C-I
2C-T7
LSD-25
Methamphetamine
2-FMA
Ketamine
DMT
5-MeO-DiPT
Psilocybin Mushrooms
LSA
THC

Again, I do NOT recommend their use.

As for me, I do not use any of these anymore. I have learned from my past experiences, and no longer have the desire to take any of these substances again.

If a discussion like this is severely frowned upon, please feel free to close/delete this topic.
  Reply With Quote
Last edited by Propagate11235; 05-04-2012 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:27 AM   #2
Louie.
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Philippines
Posts: 1,526
Blog Entries: 1
Louie. is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Methinks Valorian doesn't want a thread like this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:33 AM   #3
B3yondL
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hoelbrak, Tyria
Posts: 1,418
B3yondL is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I'm gonna tell Chris Hansen on you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:33 AM   #4
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3yondL View Post
I'm gonna tell Chris Hansen on you.
who is Chris Hansen? And i even stated that if any forum staff deem this topic NOT ok for the forums, to go ahead and close/delete it. but if people are interested, i am not afraid to talk about what i have experienced.

EDIT: DERP! i forgot that Chris Hansen was the To Catch a Predator guy.
  Reply With Quote
Last edited by Propagate11235; 05-03-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:11 AM   #5
Glacius91
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 1,623
Glacius91 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Isn't Methamphetamine like... REALLY dangerous?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:18 AM   #6
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacius91 View Post
Isn't Methamphetamine like... REALLY dangerous?
it is. but the reason why its considered as such is because you really only ever see the negative sides of it, from Meth that is DIRTY! Yes, believe it or not, there is clean meth. the clearer and more glass like it is, the cleaner.

I have to say though, i have only done it once, and i vowed never to do it again. Not because i had a horrible experience, but because i knew if i did it again, i would be hooked, and thats what i didnt want. I had REALLY clean meth too, straight from a lab XD
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:30 AM   #7
Weyland
Member
 
Weyland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Netherworld
Posts: 1,185
Weyland is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

A little tip: This thread will do much better at World News & Debates

In Random Chat we only got shady troll wannabes and kinky mods
__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weyland View Post
A little tip: This thread will do much better at World News & Debates

In Random Chat we only got shady troll wannabes and kinky mods
i wasn't sure where to put it, so i posted it in random chat. seemed to fit to me lol, but if it goes there, thats ok
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
Skyforger3.0
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hungary
Posts: 2,343
Skyforger3.0 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Drugs are bad, mkay?

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #10
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyforger3.0 View Post
Drugs are bad, mkay?

lol, i love south park
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #11
Banned
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Banned
Posts: 1,633
Banned is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Are you familiar with krokodil OP?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #12
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Are you familiar with krokodil OP?
actually, no im not, and i wouldn't mind hearing about it lol. i like expanding my knowledge
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #13
Idioticus
Member
 
Idioticus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,535
Idioticus is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Use whatever you want, just so as long as you can pay for the expenses without causing any harm to other people.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #14
LulzYeah Cdeqz
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,725
LulzYeah Cdeqz is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Can you give out the correspondent familiar/public/slang name of the chemicals?

Btw, I found out from Madonna that Molly is a slang term for MDMA
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #15
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzYeah Cdeqz View Post
Can you give out the correspondent familiar/public/slang name of the chemicals?

Btw, I found out from Madonna that Molly is a slang term for MDMA
I would be happy to. Please note, however, most of these chemicals do not have an individual street name, they are lumped together into one, "street name," known as RC, or Research Chemicals.

MDMA (Molly, Ecstasy, E, X)
MDA (Sass, when mixed with Molly: Sally)
2C-E (No street name)
2C-B (No street name)
2C-I (No street name)
2C-T7 (No street name)
LSD-25 (Lucy, L, Cid, Acid)
Methamphetamine (Crystal, Meth, Glass, Shard)
2-FMA (No street name)
Ketamine (K, Kitty Kat)
DMT (Daisy, Deemster, Deems. Most people just call it DMT though)
5-MeO-DiPT (No Street Name)
Psilocybin Mushrooms (Magic Mushrooms, Gooms, Mushrooms, Shrooms)
LSA (No street name)
THC (Weed, Bud, Fade)
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #16
Cyampagn
Member
 
Cyampagn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Steam: Cyampagn
Posts: 9,166
Blog Entries: 1
Cyampagn is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

For now, acid is as far as I go; it gets you high enough and if used responsibly I don't see any downsides to it.

Could you be more specific into why you are no taking drugs anymore, and your age+how many times you took acid and/or DMT? Thanks.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #17
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyampagn View Post
For now, acid is as far as I go; it gets you high enough and if used responsibly I don't see any downsides to it.

Could you be more specific into why you are no taking drugs anymore, and your age+how many times you took acid and/or DMT? Thanks.
I stopped taking drugs because I made the realization that if i continued down the path i was headed, i would end up dead. I was jobless (still am, but i am making an effort to fix that), and partying was my number one priority.

I am 21 years old, I have taken LSD around 30 times, about 120 doses total (can't remember exact numbers), and DMT I have smoked on 30 different occasions.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #18
Inreet
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,762
Inreet is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propagate11235 View Post
actually, no im not, and i wouldn't mind hearing about it lol. i like expanding my knowledge
It's desomorphine. Krocodil is a Russian name and effects of it is really terrible since it is cooked by addicts themselves and it leads to death in very short period of time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #19
Banned
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Banned
Posts: 1,633
Banned is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propagate11235 View Post

I am 21 years old, I have taken LSD around 30 times, about 120 doses total (can't remember exact numbers)
Isn't that rare?

Krokodil is something like russian meth, people can cook it and its a lot cheaper. Causes gangrene meaning you'll literally rot while being alive.
Awesome for gorefags since seeing your bones while the dead bloodless flesh falls off like leaves out of trees is awesome
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #20
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Isn't that rare?

Krokodil is something like russian meth, people can cook it and its a lot cheaper. Causes gangrene meaning you'll literally rot while being alive.
Awesome for gorefags since seeing your bones while the dead bloodless flesh falls off like leaves out of trees is awesome
holy shit thats graphic... thanks for sharing lol, now i know what not to touch. Luckily, I live in California, the Hippie state.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #21
Inreet
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,762
Inreet is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Isn't that rare?

Krokodil is something like russian meth, people can cook it and its a lot cheaper. Causes gangrene meaning you'll literally rot while being alive.
Awesome for gorefags since seeing your bones while the dead bloodless flesh falls off like leaves out of trees is awesome
Exectly.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #22
Cyampagn
Member
 
Cyampagn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Steam: Cyampagn
Posts: 9,166
Blog Entries: 1
Cyampagn is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I looked up krokodil and woah, banned words are not a bit short of truth.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #23
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Drugs like that are what give the other, damn near harmless (there are still side effects, some physical, some mental, especially with long term use) drugs a bad name.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #24
Sasho1233
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 484
Sasho1233 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

How do you guys feel about the double standard applied here. Alcohol is legal because it brings lots of profit to the first-world countries while drugs are illegal because they aren't situated in places where those countries can exploit them.
And alcohol is more dangerous than some of the drugs while being legal and even socially accepted. As it is alcohol causes more deaths than drugs. Same goes for cigarettes, but they are too entrenched in the economy to be removed as well. I find it really hypocritical to ban drugs while letting other hazardous substances only because it brings them profit.

I am not an addict nor do I smoke or drink, but this has been bugging me for a while.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #25
Inreet
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,762
Inreet is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyampagn View Post
I looked up krokodil and woah, banned words are not a bit short of truth.
So do you think It's not that dengerous? Well you're wrong. Try to find photos of people trying it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #26
Inreet
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,762
Inreet is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasho1233 View Post
How do you guys feel about the double standard applied here. Alcohol is legal because it brings lots of profit to the first-world countries while drugs are illegal because they aren't situated in places where those countries can exploit them.
And alcohol is more dangerous than some of the drugs while being legal and even socially accepted. As it is alcohol causes more deaths than drugs. Same goes for cigarettes, but they are too entrenched in the economy to be removed as well. I find it really hypocritical to ban drugs while letting other hazardous substances only because it brings them profit.

I am not an addict nor do I smoke or drink, but this has been bugging me for a while.
So you want to allow them just because alcohol is legal? Dafuq. Want you world to be destroyed or smth? Because that will lead us to mental and moral degeneration and chaos.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #27
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasho1233 View Post
How do you guys feel about the double standard applied here. Alcohol is legal because it brings lots of profit to the first-world countries while drugs are illegal because they aren't situated in places where those countries can exploit them.
And alcohol is more dangerous than some of the drugs while being legal and even socially accepted. As it is alcohol causes more deaths than drugs. Same goes for cigarettes, but they are too entrenched in the economy to be removed as well. I find it really hypocritical to ban drugs while letting other hazardous substances only because it brings them profit.

I am not an addict nor do I smoke or drink, but this has been bugging me for a while.
same here Another reason why the government banned it (besides them not being able to make money off them), is because the government is afraid of what people have been able to accomplish after imbibing certain chemicals. DMT (Dimethyltriptamine) is NATURALLY produced in your brain during various key points in our existence as human beings; when we are born, when we sleep, when we achieve orgasm, when we have a near death experience (life flashing before your eyes, which is a common occurence when you break through on DMT), and when you actually die. The government has made DMT the most illegal substance in America, the cooking and distribution of which has an extremely high punishment. The strangest thing is that the US government doesnt even acknowledge its existence.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #28
Cyampagn
Member
 
Cyampagn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Steam: Cyampagn
Posts: 9,166
Blog Entries: 1
Cyampagn is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inreet View Post
So do you think It's not that dengerous? Well you're wrong. Try to find photos of people trying it.
What? You misunderstood me, sir. I thoroughly believe it's highly dangerous.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:32 PM   #29
Inreet
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,762
Inreet is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyampagn View Post
What? You misunderstood me, sir. I thoroughly believe it's highly dangerous.
So "not a bit short" doesn't mean "far"?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #30
Sasho1233
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 484
Sasho1233 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inreet View Post
So you want to allow them just because alcohol is legal? Dafuq. Want you world to be destroyed or smth? Because that will lead us to mental and moral degeneration and chaos.
I meant alcohol and cigarettes should be banned as well. I don't know where I implied that I want drugs to be legal.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #31
deliverance999
Member
 
deliverance999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 39
deliverance999 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasho1233 View Post
I meant alcohol and cigarettes should be banned as well. I don't know where I implied that I want drugs to be legal.
The black market would explode... I think there's a system missing in our law. Why are some really adicting drugs illegal, but some that aren't a bit addicting forbidden? (Cigarettes are addicting to, and an alcohol-addiction is awful, destroys your life... Cannabis doesn't make you addicted). It doesn't make sense. There isn't a really definition for drugs. The government should EITHER legalize all non dangerous or non addicting drugs. (I'd prefer the 2nd, because people that are addicted don't have a choice). Don't forget, there are really chocolade-addicted people to... But who takes them serious?

It's arbitrariness which drugs are legal and which not.

I think forbidding drugs is a step against freedom and is insane. It would plunge the black market into ruin to legalize them... Ofc there has to be serious control, even if you're just drinking alcohol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:09 AM   #32
LulzYeah Cdeqz
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,725
LulzYeah Cdeqz is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propagate11235 View Post
I would be happy to. Please note, however, most of these chemicals do not have an individual street name, they are lumped together into one, "street name," known as RC, or Research Chemicals.

MDMA (Molly, Ecstasy, E, X)
MDA (Sass, when mixed with Molly: Sally)
2C-E (No street name)
2C-B (No street name)
2C-I (No street name)
2C-T7 (No street name)
LSD-25 (Lucy, L, Cid, Acid)
Methamphetamine (Crystal, Meth, Glass, Shard)
2-FMA (No street name)
Ketamine (K, Kitty Kat)
DMT (Daisy, Deemster, Deems. Most people just call it DMT though)
5-MeO-DiPT (No Street Name)
Psilocybin Mushrooms (Magic Mushrooms, Gooms, Mushrooms, Shrooms)
LSA (No street name)
THC (Weed, Bud, Fade)
Thanks. Some funny name there
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:43 AM   #33
Valorian
Forum Manager
 
Valorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,902
Valorian is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

meh i'll allow it, but yes, better served in debate forum

moved
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #34
Cyampagn
Member
 
Cyampagn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Steam: Cyampagn
Posts: 9,166
Blog Entries: 1
Cyampagn is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Had a Rayman Origins, 4 coop session on acid with work pals until 8am; so incredible and no harm was done.

Try it out!
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:43 AM   #35
CynthiaCrescent
Member
 
CynthiaCrescent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Steam: lightredemption
Posts: 22,660
Blog Entries: 19
CynthiaCrescent is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valorian View Post
meh i'll allow it, but yes, better served in debate forum

moved
This explains why I've never seen this before. Honestly I think there would've been no problems if it was here first.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #36
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Anyone want to elaborate on their trips/experiences on psychedelics? Like, what have you seen or thought while under the influence, or the conversations you have had?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #37
.nom
Member
 
.nom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 685
.nom is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

i just learned about that krokodil and holy fuck thats some nasty shit... i can't believe anyone injects it... this even beats meth.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv1QAk2-8d8
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:33 AM   #38
Ali Radicali
Member
 
Ali Radicali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Amsterdam, Holland
Posts: 3,674
Ali Radicali is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by .nom View Post
i just learned about that krokodil and holy fuck thats some nasty shit... i can't believe anyone injects it... this even beats meth.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv1QAk2-8d8
Ya that shit is nasty, rots the flesh right off your bones. I read users have a life expectancy of 2-3 years, and once addicted, the user feels unbearable pain among the withdrawal sympoms.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:29 AM   #39
TwoHourMotel
Member
 
TwoHourMotel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 3,715
TwoHourMotel is online now
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Krokodil should be legalized.


No seriously tho, don't these guys know what their getting themselves into? Cigarettes kills you over time and humans are bad at thinking about that far ahead, but knowing that it would kill you in 2-3 years and still do it? You deserve to die for stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propagate11235 View Post
Anyone want to elaborate on their trips/experiences on psychedelics? Like, what have you seen or thought while under the influence, or the conversations you have had?
I've done Salvia a few times (its legal) and one time I remember running around the house asking my friends if I'm going to die, then I remember laying on my side, and seeing half the room in red, then I remember feeling my insides working, like my lungs and brain and heart pumping blood. Then the high stopped, and I told my friends that I was sorry about running around the house and they said "Dude, you didn't even move the whole time".
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:25 AM   #40
Propagate11235
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 250
Propagate11235 is offline
Default Re: Recreational Drug Discussion [Serious]
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoHourMotel View Post
Krokodil should be legalized.


No seriously tho, don't these guys know what their getting themselves into? Cigarettes kills you over time and humans are bad at thinking about that far ahead, but knowing that it would kill you in 2-3 years and still do it? You deserve to die for stupidity.
couldn't agree more >_>


I've done Salvia a few times (its legal) and one time I remember running around the house asking my friends if I'm going to die, then I remember laying on my side, and seeing half the room in red, then I remember feeling my insides working, like my lungs and brain and heart pumping blood. Then the high stopped, and I told my friends that I was sorry about running around the house and they said "Dude, you didn't even move the whole time".
Reason one why i will never touch salvia. the horror stories i hear about it far outweigh the happy ones. Though i do have to say, that sounds like an interesting trip.
On the note of insides... one time i did some realllllly good acid, and i was looking at people skeletons shining under their skin in neon rainbows. so beautiful!
  Reply With Quote
Reply
  Entertainment World News & Debates


Forum Jump

Thread Tools