Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
repeat_one

Default [PSA]Becareful of Poolrockwilder the bad trader

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/PooLRockWiLdeR[/url] <<< [B][COLOR="Red"]SCAMMER[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Cyan"]Proofs can be seen here: [/COLOR][/B]
[url]http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1254189&page=2[/url]

[url]http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1231992[/url]

Mods and traders , please look at this problem carefully . It could the real account of the scammer Sahil or a HUGE market manipulater/price bumper, exposed by many people . Check the proofs and people comments about them to see :

[QUOTE=Psilokilll;7882535]it so nice to see TBs dropping and your offer on my smeevil making 0 sense. xD[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=digitalstk;7883877]better report him to PD moderators!![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=repeat_one;7883884]^ + 1 ,becareful mr Pool Rock is gonna report you ! He's coming for you !

wow ,this guy selling TB for 30 keys today ?? A guy just come to advertise you his 25 keys Timebreaker , why dont u take it ???? 5 keys instant profit for you !

So...what Lich said about you overprice your item and tricking newbies is right. You deserve the ban more than him , too bad he doesn't give ANY shit about you and doesnt even care to report you . But contacting a Moderator on PM is just ..too sissy ,you are indeed a girl like Lich said

buy my TB for 27 keys too u make 3 keys profit sister rockpool[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=crescentfresh;7883894]yeah they'll be worth 50 in a few days, but i want to sell them now to lose out on a huge profit. makes sense[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=digitalstk;7883970]you're so nice to give everyone an easy profit by buying your 30 key TBs, thanks. I would buy some but you must be all sold out now with such a fair price.

sincerely,
lich's third account.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=_messi;7883989]tb have officially dropped to 23-25. some one offered 6 tb and 20 keys for my smeevil. 200 keys he said. of cos i said no thx. haha. shit prices. 30? no one will buy it. i believe posting for 27-30 . serious there is no sales[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=milesweeper;7884025]TB sold at 30 for people like to do some investment, next few days it gonna be 50 keys.

Just WOWOWOWOWOWOW.[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR]And i love these people ask for the ban when you start losing your argument. Why dont you go home and tell you mom about that, may be she could do something better.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=_messi;7884042]i believe tb max price 28 . confirm stablise at 25. as in people really buy them. u can post at 30 keys and imagine but no buyers[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=repeat_one;7884046]lol reporting me ??? I simply copy pasted his words here and you gonna ban me ? Why don't you ban the third and the fourth account of Lich up there too ??? He scammer unlike you Mr . Angel?

" the dota-trade site you give , people offering their TB at 24-25 keys only....lol " - From lich supanova[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=WarLord_Yang;7884087]LOL since when was timebreakers 30 keys. OP come I will sell u timebreaker for 28 keys we run a business together [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=milesweeper;7884093]So for you know that even someone who not call themselves a TRADER can know 30 keys for a TB is ridiculous. And if i am right, u are marked as SCAMMER and you scammed the poor brazilian kid. Wow so i DO have an idea of what you are doing at marketplace now.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=repeat_one;7884094]so is this ironhide account my alt too ? It have 2 international courier in there , go and report me as a scammer sahil - who scammed a poor bazillian guy a Drodo . Oh is scammed allowed to report other people as scammers? - Lichsupanova[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=_messi;7884097]i am lich 4th alt account[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=repeat_one;7884107]This is my 5th alt account i guess? - Lichsupanova[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR]

let me teach Rockpoolwilder alternate account a lesson....i have reported you ! ( for real)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=WarLord_Yang;7884137]seriously pcworld and PoolrockWilder you guys have been reported for saying dirty words + attempt to manipulate and scam newbies . Also i'm Lich 5th alt account so hello there[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=milesweeper;7884269]RockWiLdeR reported for using spam, advertising messages and VERY bad language ( family and mental related issues)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=repeat_one;7884242]Well-known lowballer,shark and overpricer calls other people "Russian" overpricing and underpricing items cannot win argument - threaten to report to moderators[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=digitalstk;7884229]well known scammer threatening to report people [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=LordVDS;7884247]pcworld reported for using bad language.

he admitted he scammed a guy for x2 dota invites. then i guess u shouldnt be talking abt $2k stuff in ur inventory. just sad[/QUOTE]

Guys becareful . Steam account of Poolrockwilder ( Sahil main account) is here : [url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/PooLRockWiLdeR[/url]

Steam account of Sahil the scammer is here :

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/DaGundaMunda/[/url]

Alternate third account :
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999818288[/url]

[SIZE="7"]CAREFUL GUYS GO LOOK AT THE PROOFS TO MAKE SURE[/SIZE]

Last edited by repeat_one; 01-30-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
RockWiLdeR

Default Re: [PSA]Becareful of Poolrockwilder the bad trade

[B][COLOR="Orange"]Read people, read this /[COLOR="Red"]and the full chat log which the scammer quoted below out of context!!!!![/COLOR]/:
[url]http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1255832[/url]

This time I will get them right where they should be - banned out of here for flaming and spamming.[/COLOR][/B]

Last edited by RockWiLdeR; 01-30-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:31 PM   #3
repeat_one

[QUOTE=RockWiLdeR;7884544][B][COLOR="Red"]Read it and weep:[/COLOR][/B]

[url]http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1254189[/url]

[/QUOTE]

and this is the scammer account on playdota guys, he also bringing along the proof of him overpricing items / scamming with the sahil - his alt account all along...

Some more proofs guys :

Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: in dota 2
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: already
[COLOR="Yellow"]PooLRockWiLdeR: and am honest with users[/COLOR]
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: Tb 30 keys lol
[COLOR="yellow"]PooLRockWiLdeR: unlike u
PooLRockWiLdeR: yes
PooLRockWiLdeR: and I sold 1
PooLRockWiLdeR: yesterday[/COLOR]
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: okay listen man
PooLRockWiLdeR: see my trade history
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: listen
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: yeah
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: you
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: shark
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: a newbie
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: [COLOR="magenta"]people selling[/COLOR]
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: [COLOR="magenta"]26-27[/COLOR]
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: [COLOR="magenta"]you just took[/COLOR]
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: [COLOR="Magenta"]a newbie[/COLOR]
[COLOR="yellow"]PooLRockWiLdeR: I don't care[/COLOR]
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: [COLOR="magenta"]key[/COLOR]
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: yes
[COLOR="yellow"]PooLRockWiLdeR: I'm not sheep[/COLOR]
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: LOL
[COLOR="yellow"]PooLRockWiLdeR: to listen to people[/COLOR]

CAREFUL OF THE SHARK
HE ALSO TRY TO DENY THAT HE IS NOT "PCWORLD" VERY BADLY lol , who would do that?

Also he try to fake saying he have never traded with the above account, then later admitted he did:

PooLRockWiLdeR: check my trade history
PooLRockWiLdeR:[COLOR="Yellow"] retard [/COLOR]( what A SCAMMER ALWAYS SAY)
PooLRockWiLdeR: and u accuse me
PooLRockWiLdeR: of
PooLRockWiLdeR: scamming you
PooLRockWiLdeR: ?!
PooLRockWiLdeR: [COLOR="Yellow"]i never traded with you[/COLOR]
PooLRockWiLdeR: anything
PooLRockWiLdeR: now u give me bad rep

PooLRockWiLdeR: when did I trade with you?
PooLRockWiLdeR: 3 months ago?
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: 2 months ago
PooLRockWiLdeR: 5 months ago
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: u just lied to me
Minh7194576 <3 PoolRockWilder: that u never traded

HIS DENY:

[COLOR="yellow"]PooLRockWiLdeR: what is the trade newbie
PooLRockWiLdeR: for some 1-3 key trade
PooLRockWiLdeR: probably
PooLRockWiLdeR: which I forgot 2 mins after I did[/COLOR]

Also he use very bad words , because now everyone know he is a scammer:

PooLRockWiLdeR: but you are just an irradiated russian who cant understand it, because his brain has turned to goo

Then threaten to report to steam because the above account insulted him:

PooLRockWiLdeR: if you talk shit about me
PooLRockWiLdeR: do you understand?
PooLRockWiLdeR: I will report you
PooLRockWiLdeR: for insults

So , talk shit about him = report + trade ban , while he is a scammer himself ( proofs above) .careful guys

Last edited by repeat_one; 01-30-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
terry9492

bump

Old 01-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #5
RockWiLdeR

[B][COLOR="Orange"]Read people, read this /[COLOR="Red"]and full chat log that the scammer quoted above out of context!!!!![/COLOR]/:

This time I will get them right where they should be - banned out of here for flaming and spamming.[/COLOR][/B]

Last edited by RockWiLdeR; 01-30-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #6
EternalPain4You

REPORT!!! BAN!!!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #7
PeterMark89

who did u sold TB at 30 keys to ? your smurf ?

Old 01-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
RockWiLdeR

[QUOTE=PeterMark89;7887789]who did u sold TB at 30 keys to ? your smurf ?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/PooLRockWiLdeR/inventoryhistory/[/url]

His nickname is "VELES", as you can see. Feel free to review my other trades as well - my profile is public.

Old 01-30-2013, 03:13 PM   #9
repeat_one

[COLOR="Magenta"][/COLOR][QUOTE=RockWiLdeR;7887628][B][COLOR="Orange"]Read people, read this /[COLOR="Red"]and full chat log that the scammer quoted above out of context!!!!![/COLOR]/:

This time I will get them right where they should be - banned out of here for flaming and spamming.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Yellow"]CONGRATULATION - YOUR THREAD IS THE FIRST THREAD IN MARKETPLACE THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSE BY MOD for nonsense and false accusation [/COLOR]. As you can clearly see - the whole chat describe how "minh7194576" tells that you
are a scammer .

Go and sell TBs for 30 keys to newbie trader , scammer. All the proofs are here , you are at most a shark/ market manipulator , and at the same time connected or might even be the scammer pcworld himself.

This time I will get you right where they should be - banned out of here for manipulting + scamming , mr Poolrockwilder ([COLOR="Magenta"]Steam id here, careful guys, don't trade with this scammer[/COLOR] : [url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/PooLRockWiLdeR[/url])
[All proofs of this guy manipulating + scamming are above]

Old 01-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #10
PeterMark89

[QUOTE=RockWiLdeR;7887821][url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/PooLRockWiLdeR/inventoryhistory/[/url]

His nickname is "VELES", as you can see. Feel free to review my other trades as well - my profile is public.[/QUOTE]

We can't view your history link, let the steam support guys figure this out, since I reported you and link all this stuffs as "proof" if you are clean then you wont lose items and won't get ban

Old 01-30-2013, 03:30 PM   #11
repeat_one

[QUOTE][QUOTE=PeterMark89;7888623]We can't view your history link, let the steam support guys figure this out, since I[SIZE="7"] reported [/SIZE]you and link all this stuffs as "proof" [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
yeah many people have [COLOR="Red"]reported this Poolrockwilder [/COLOR]in steam already , hopefully there will be no more scammer like him

[COLOR="Red"]Guys feel free to take a look at his topics to see how manipulative and scamming he is . He is with his alternate account in the topic trying to defend himself:[/COLOR]

Proof of [COLOR="Magenta"]his alternate account is marked as a scammer [/COLOR]on steam:

[url]http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044895533[/url]

Proof that the two accounts are working toget, bumping Timebreaker price ( manipulate the market) and defending each other:

[url]http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1254189[/url]

Old 01-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #12
RockWiLdeR

[B][COLOR="Orange"][QUOTE=PeterMark89;7888623]We can't view your history link, let the steam support guys figure this out, since I reported you and link all this stuffs as "proof" if you are clean then you wont lose items and won't get ban[/QUOTE]

There you go:

[IMG]http://www.prikachi.com/images/83/5806083i.jpg[/IMG]

I do not have alternate accounts.[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Red"]
Also Lich, I confirmed with a mod. Every single post from you and your buddies in my topics, or a topic like this one, concerning me and my sales, which contains material against the rules /including spam, vulgar language, accusations, and insults/, will receive an infraction. All your accounts will get IP banned sooner or later.[/COLOR][/B]

Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #13
repeat_one

[COLOR="Yellow"]your accusations topic was closed 3 mins after it started [/COLOR]? you and your vulgar language containing racism against Russia + mentality problem ? mod won't protect a scammer and a violater like you ,mr Poolrockwilder. Everyone has reported you , as can be seen above - [B][COLOR="Magenta"]petermark89 is just another passerby, but immediately reported you[/COLOR][/B] . I'm sure there's more , good luck

- requested message by Lichsupanova

Old 01-30-2013, 03:55 PM   #14
XaTrIxX
Forum Staff

This thread survived long enough. Closing with no further delay.

Programming section moderator.
Also resolving issues in Marketplace section.
Playing DotA since 2005.

Closed Thread
  Defense of the Ancients Marketplace