Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
peewee1002

Default Peewee1002 Tutorials - 100+ tuts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WATCH ME ON DEVIANT ART FOR TUTORIALS AND RESOURCES!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT WWW.PEEWEE1002.CO.UK WHERE YOU CAN FIND ALL MY TUTORIALS ANYWAY!

Death Note black and white

Download The Resources

Abstract hoody design - Designed for Rnel.net

Energetic Signature - Designed for Rnel.net

Vintage Polaroid - Designed for Rnel.net

Vintage Polaroid - Designed for Rnel.net

Using C4D renders to design a photoshop signature- Designed for Rnel.net

Whatever

Another Tree - The making off

:PW

Awe inspiring underwater photos

Spooky halloween

Infra red

Macro

Panoramic images

B&W images

Fab Portraits

Breath into me

Elemental

Radiohead

Rhythm of life

Fate

Fate

Blowing Smoke

Danecook

PSD DOWNLOAD: LINK

Phototuts+ freezing time

Semi Pro signature tutorial

Phototuts+ Freezing time!

Phototuts+ stunning HDR photography

Assassin Creed

Phototuts ultimate list of gadgets!

Phototuts tutorial roundup

Sky Boarding

robo guitar

Its a riot

whitebeach

2 minute signature

Vincent

Tifa

Okami

Lelouch tutorial

Killzone Tutorial

Flying

Burning

Birds of prey video tutorial

Be patient with loading times please. It shouldn't take that long.

Jackpot

Awe

Gangsta Bling tutorial

Light Streaks tutorial

Anz Girl tutorial

Fab tutorial

Candy

Asian Girl

DOWNLOAD PSD

Devil may Cry

Death tutorial

Samus GIMP tutorial

Download the PSD

Sing your soul out

Saw

Abstract

Eminiem

PSD + TUT Download

Half life

(coming soon)

Iron man

Iron Man PSD + Tut download

Killzone

Lady lines

Pirate

Samus

Shellshock

Umbrella girl

American Vector

PSD + TUT Download

GEARS C4D TAG

John Woo tutorial

Gears of war 2

DEATH NOTE v2 PACK

Resident Evil

Camo girl

Faceless

DEAD SPACE

500 x 20000 in size

Download only Click here

Abstractapo

Devil May Cry

Gothic Nature

GUNDAM TECHNO

RESOURCES

Rain and Fire Photomanipualtion

Anime Chick Tutorial

Download only due to size -Click here

Abstract Smudge

GOGETA SIG TUTORIAL

Credit to Gogeta from www.livinglifecasually.com for donating the PSD

Fire

DiSorTeD

Flow tutorial

RESOURCES

Halo tutorial
PLEASE NOTE THE PREVIEW IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING - I AM TRYING TO GET IT BACK UP.

RESOURCES

Colour tutorial

(note its a download due to size)

3D liquidfy

Filters and brushing tutorial

Blue flare tutorial

Korn tutorial

Adding animated water

Adulthood tutorial

Download the Resources

ADULTHOOD LABELED PSD

Enchanted arms large tutorial

Part 1 : Link
Part 2: Link

Download tutorial and pack:Link

Spiderman

Simple fake vector

Kick flip sprite

Gears of war tutorial

Animating sprite sig -

Yoshi

(note its a download)

Resident evil Dog

Sonic

Metal Gear solid

Half life 2

Mario kart basic

Gears lighting tutorial

Carlos

GTA replication tutorial

How to make Brushes in photoshop

Background tutorial

Animating on photoshop

(please note save file as a GIF)

Abstract photoshop sig

How to download brushes onto Photoshop

Extreme beginners tag

Extreme beginners tag 2

Beginners C4D tag

Beginners tags

Metriod easy tag

Coverflow PS tutorial

Dry Bones

Splicing

Pokemon splicing

MORE

ADVANCED SCANLINES

MAKING PHOTOSHOP CS2 MORE FUNKY

Advanced Planet tutorial

How to key footage on adobe after effects (coming soon)

Check out my website
www.peewee1002.co.uk

Terms of Use
The tutorials are for Using Rights only, this means you can not re-host them on your own websites! Please either link them to the tutorials on my deviant art or link to my website.

The packs I send are free again for Using Rights Only, I have asked for the use of the materials in them or have created the materials myself. Some files are in the RAR format, you will need Winrar to open them.

Posting Rights

Either Link to my Deviant Art, This Thread Here or peewee1002.co.uk. If you wish yo re-host please send 1K PR tutorial you re-host. I would also like a pm if you do any of these things just so I know.

Tutorial Writing

I write tutorials to a very high standard and will charge depending on what you want and need. I have wrote tutorials for big online companys such as Phototuts+ and PSDtuts+. These companys only accept very high standards of work.

I am currently doing a weekly tutorial/article for phototuts+ and I will work of the same rates as they pay.

An HTML tutorial with everystep and picture will cost you around $50, although for signatures it is alot less.

Video tutorials range from $50-200.

Last edited by peewee1002; 10-24-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Sid

Default Re: Peewee1002 Tutorials - 100+ tuts

Cool, man! I tried some of your tuts already, but found them in PR.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:39 PM   #3
FlamingFist

nc man, i liked your tuts and most of its outcomes. GoW sig was imba! Resident Evil dog was too easy and render itself was good. anyways, thanks again
Old 01-13-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
Black.Lotus

I like the water animated reflection.

Don't like the Switch Mode? Join this group: <Click>
Old 04-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
Detect

Nice tuts
Old 04-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
Lycan
Forum Staff

First i was like o.O than i started drooling .... nice skills and tuts you've got there

Death is the only true winner of war
Old 05-07-2010, 10:12 AM   #7
DemonSpade

awesome tuts here..
Old 10-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #8
peewee1002

Hey there.

Just done a massive update.....

All the links have been updated recently to .php instead of .html.
As well as masses of new tutorials!

Cheers Peewee1002.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:56 PM   #9
Sultry Nun

nice!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #10
Lycan
Forum Staff

Bumping an old thread since it's a great topic but lost in the sands of the threads.

Death is the only true winner of war
Old 08-13-2011, 03:44 AM   #11
Fate Trap

Signature of the Week Winner 

I can pretty much say, this guys taught me sigmaking.

Click to see my portfolio.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
Nutsy

NIce NIce NIce! Gotta try this!
Old 12-09-2011, 01:36 AM   #13
danger_x

Location: Dota 2 BEEEEETTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa

neat

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR1D3R View Post
And I'm R2D2's cousin, STR1D3R.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #14
Pinopi
Graphics Crew

OMG adorable, but the tutorials uses alot of stocks instead of making them (backgrounds, renders... etc) i would like to learn how to make a good background instead of a stock.
Anyway, from where do you bring the stocks?
Old 12-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #15
Razer.Cyberias
Graphics Crew

Signature of the Week Winner 

http://psdtutorials.co.uk/

In case some people don't know where the new site for the tutorials are.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:42 AM   #16
Tshu

amazing tutorials
Old 01-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #17
DoppelVishop

Thanks for the info, your tutorials are great and useful.

Tread lightly, She is near
Under the snow, speak gently, for She can hear.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #18
Sandulf29

I think apart from first one, I have seen all of your tuts at your PR thread. Really great job! Kudos!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #19
ram231

i get error when opening the website,

oh and btw,
"THANKS A BUNCH"
i just saw your tutorials, there's too many, i think almost 200+ TUT.
Old 10-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #20
rashaeg

woooooooow,
very cool , I liked the water animated reflection
  Entertainment Studio D'Art Tutorial and Help