Int:29+2.7

Advanced Stats:
Damage: 60 - 66
Armor: 5.7
Movespeed: 305
Attack Animation: 0.59 / 0.58
Attack Range: 125 (melee) [/COLOR]

Introduction:
Ish'kafel is a good source of DPS early game and works like a glass cannon.With his maximum speed at a very early he can easily adapt and escape from any situation except when you are trapped.Due to low cooldown and manacost he can cast and spam spells frequently.He can adapt in all situations specially with escaping and chasing.

Background Story:
Thought by some to be among the most cunning and manipulative among the Scourge's varied champions, the dark seer Ish'kafel, living in exile from his people, is also the most secretive, for he speaks to no one but the Lich King himself. His unconventional talents, which lie in augmenting himself and allies with a variety of both defensive and offensive supportive castings, are quite unusual and versatile, often capable of turning the tide of battle before it even starts.

Skill Page:

Vacuum
Creates an abyss upon a chosen parameter, pulling in and damaging foes in the area.
Manacost:100/130/160/190
Cooldown:16 seconds
AoE:300/400/500/600
Damage:40/80/120/160
Quote:
*Specializes pulling capability which enable good escape and chase abilities also this make enemy mad sometimes.

Ion Shell
Surrounds a target with energized spellwork, creating a shield that causes damage per second to enemy units who come in contact with it.
Manacost:70/90/110/130
Cooldown:7 seconds
Damage:30/45/60/75
Quote:
*This skill is the most I use at early games and I use it to gank.

Surge
Floods a target with excess power giving it maximum speed for a brief period of time.
Manacost:20/30/40/50
Cooldown:12/11/10/9
Duration:3.0/4.5/6.0/7.5 seconds
Quote:
*Take this as an easy adaptation to Seer because it has a high chasing ability and a good escape mechanism.

Wall of Replica
Raises a wall out of pure mana across the landscape. Enemy heroes who attempt to pass through it will take damage and have images of themselves emerge from the wall to serve under the Dark Seer until the wall's duration is up.

Quote:
*This overpowers me whenever I hit an enemy's clash which also gives me good pushing abilities.
Skill Build:
1.Surge
2.Ion Shell
3.Ion Shell
4.Vacuum
5.Ion Shell
6.Vacuum
7.Ion Shell
8.Vacuum
9.Vacuum
10.Surge
11.Surge
12.Surge
13.Attribute Bonus
14.Wall of Replica
15.Wall of Replica
16.Wall of Replica
17-25.Attribute Bonus

Items:
Starting Items:
or
2x or

Core Items:

Preferred Boots:
or
Quote:
*I preferred this two boots since these increases your movement speed and allows to chase better even you are over your limits.
You can also go with if you want to due to low mana.

The Orbs:
  Defense of the Ancients Game Strategy Draft Guides