1) Lucifer - I've personally emailed you about him, and you replied to me, saying you hate the hero yourself. Why haven't you done something about it? Scorched earth is the dumbest skill in this game - it needs changed. I personally think you could take 1 of 2 routes for the skill: 1) give it the ability to reduce armor on buildings, after all the earth under them is being scorched; they should be made vulnerable. Make it reduce building armor by 2/4/6/8. Or 2) make the regen/degen on it different; regen of 2/4/6/8 and degen of 3/5/7/10 or something; that way it can be used as a form of semi-harassment. What good is the current 1 health or 2 health degen /second early-game? That's neutralizing a hero's base health-regen. And in reference to the regen, over 20 seconds @ 2 life/second you've neutralized 40 damage from tinker hitting you once. Woo-hoo.
2) Sceptor - has been changed recently, but ultimately it's helping heroes who don't deserve it. This patch has had MANY MONTHS of time to prep for, and to see heroes like faceless void, pudge, nightstalker, spiritbreaker, jugg, abadon, etc. get use from it is disappointing to say the least. Why aren't heroes that could get benefits from it having access to sceptor? Heroes like puck, silencer, destroyer, tree, omniknight, tide, etc. could get great use out of the item, and they all actually make sense for it. Not random throw-together heroes like abadon, NIGHTSTALKER, SPIRITBREAKER ... hell if nightstalker gets sceptor usage why doesn't KOTL get double day vision or some shit?
3) Quelling blade - I think this is a great concept and item for melee heroes to start the lane for last-hitting. Only problem is 12% on a ranged hero is terrible; on 50 damage thats +6 damage. Just on creeps though - what's the point? I could buy my base-stat item[slipper of agi, gaunt of str, or mantle of int] + 1.5 branch for the same price. Thats 4.5 dmg to creeps and heroes, I'm getting life/mana/armor etc. Like 12% mathematically - it's not an option for a ranged hero. I'd say buffing to 18% seems mandatory.
4) Poor man's shield - This item needs to have the option that power treads has: either 2 slippers of agility, 2 gauntlets of strength, or 2 mantles of intelligence and then give the corresponding stat the +6 bonus. Making an item limited to agility-only is stupid. Make a limit of 1 per inventory to dissuade players from using this in place of bracers.
5) Terror-blade - The most under-used and terribly-skilled hero in dota still didn't get changed this patch; please look into this and change him dramatically.
6) Jakiro - His ult needs help; even with sceptor, it's nothing to be proud of. Since the creation of jakiro, this ult has always been an embarrassment. Actually change it to a cool AoE that should be strong and fearful so this hero can hit competitive play.
Yeah I made 6 - oh well. They all needed to be said. Thanks :]