Eul's Scepter of Divinity is here
Eul's Scepter's targeting system is simple:
Can target ground enemies or self.
Can target ground enemies, self or items.
If we target an item (double click or target other items), it applies the effect on self.
Not much cons/pros applies here, minor change.
In the test map v1 you can see:
- You can target yourself by double clicking the item.
- You can still target yourself by clicking the item and then clicking on your model/face.
- You can still target enemies/neutrals.
- The ally is targetable as well, but in DotA it wouldn't. I made it like that just to show it's possible.
New map version is out!
Now it has a skill simulator. So, there's an unit in the map that will try to kill you, but you can save yourself with Eul's.
The map will simulate this way:
- The unit turns red. This is the time you see Crix casting his ulti, SF casting his ulti, Slayers stun starting to activate, Enchantress last hit impetus following you... So, you have to act fast.
- The unit is invulnerable and deals global damage, so only Eul's can save you.
- Do not to cheat (like waiting it to turn red with the active ability already chosen, so all you need to do is choose the target), or the simulation won't work.