Re: Best Heroes of Dota
Did you find this post helpful?
1. Invoker - Difficulty is not a balancing factor for overpoweredness! It just means not enough people know about it, so it never gets attention.
2. Doom Bringer - Devour is awesome, Scorched Earth is awesome, and Doom is BULLSHIT
3. Beastmaster - Map awareness, epic aura, has a slow, a stun+slow, and crowd control
4. Priestess of the Moon - Almost no weaknesses... Easy disable, easy escapes, easy damage.
5. Tinker - Whee! Nukespam+Rearm+fast and endlessly renewable fountain access.
6. Earthshaker - Huge, instant terrain change+stun, plus more damage skills. Instant chaos.
7. Phantom Lancer - People are reluctant to call him a carry now because he's good all game, but he didn't lose anything to his lategame.
8. Necrolyte - Endlessly sustainable damage/healing, and no one dares show their face if below an HP threshold.
9. Slardar - Amplify Damage is exactly what it says it is and more, stuns all the time and moves really fast.
10. Naga Siren - Good image skill and skills that synergise with it. Disable queen.