A powerful necklace made by Elune herself.
+6 to all atributes
doesn't stack with BKB avatar or multiple Elunes necklace
(CD of BKB would tick once avatar of Elunes Necklace Avatar is activated and vise versa.)
It is unrearmable with Tinker.
Town portal and Boots of Travel is disabled when a hero has an Elunes Necklace Avatar buff to avoid cheap escape.
The animation is different from a usual avatar of BKB which makes your character a little bit bigger but what it does is a light similar to a lucent beam and starfall emerges from above followed by a shimmering light around you (like glitters when using fortification) as well as shimmering sound effect until the duration of avatar expires. (The animation should be different to enable the opponent identify which type of avatar an opponent have besides looking at his item arsenal
Duration and cooldown decrease each time it is used
Duration is 5/4/3 seconds, and cooldown is 60/55/50 seconds. After 3 uses it stays at 3 second duration and 50 second cooldown
2 of the following:
recipe scroll (1000g
- Most of players now whines about a team full of stunners and nukers win. This solves the problem.
- This item solves late gamers problems and some mid game heroes.
- Late gamers can organize their items and make them a mid gamer but delays his late game a bit.
- Cheap item, Easy to bought by parts and very useful throughout the game
- Good for Channeling heroes such as Sand King, Rylai etc.
- A little cheaper than blink dagger with stat boost but doesnt offer mobility and positioning but is a good alternative for a Sand King user.
- Not very IMBA in my opinion because of relatively long cooldown and a short duration of avatar and it occupies a slot for a more useful item in mid to late game.
- Heroes lessed picked before would probably be picked more often than not with this item involved
- Elune's Necklace is mostly for early game survival and BKB is for late game dominance. Timing is crucial to take down an enemy with this item.
- In a real gameplay heroes would only pick one. Pick Elunes Necklace and finish the game early or BKB if game last that long and thinks he needed more avatar time during clashes. Options is great than having the old BKB alone.
1. Another Bkb? Mulitple Bkb = useless?
It doesnt necessarily mean useless IMO. Because players will be given an option if they are to build an Elunes Necklace for Early-Mid game battle or a BKB for late game. Bkb is good for late game clashes because clashes are more longer and last more than 5 secs while Elunes Necklace avatar would suffice early defense against stun whore team which BKB cannot offer. Same Item and Ability but different impact in gameplay.
2. Would it make tinker Imba?
It depends on the tinker user and his opponents level of playing... If opponent also has Elunes necklace then most likely Tinker would be a bit on a disadvantage dont you think? It will depend on when and how you use the item because the timing would be crucial in Elune's Necklace avatar battle. Remember that this item is unrearmable like BKB and town portal and boots of travel is disabled to avoid cheap escape.
3. Why not buff Bkb instead?
Providing option is rather good than remaking old BKB because it is good as it is for late game but we need Elunes Necklace for Early game. 2 same ability but different impact in gameplay.
4. Its IMBAlance!!!???
No it is not... It is relatively long cooldown, short duration, and occupies slot items which is more useful items in mid game and lategame. Rearm is disabled and using townportal while elunes avatar is active is disabled to avoid cheap escape and imbaness. Its main purpose is to survive early game but if you bought this item it would only delay your core items. And buying this if you really plan to buy BKB for late game is a waste obviously but would give you some benefit throughout early-midgame survival and make your character more useful in clashes mid game which in most inhouse gaming, the game have ended.
Thanks for the comments...