Re: Best items For Dragon Knight
1. dragon knight has 3 spells which need quite a bit of mana. dragon tail, bof and dragon form (not so much but still...). if you want to fully utilise his spells, you'll need to buy some items that will help you regen mana. possible items include magic stick/wand, ring of bassilius, nulls or voidstone.
2. on the other hand, you can simply opt to conserve your mana for only the crucial times you need to use it, such as during skirmishes, when you're trying to kill someone, in the middle of a team battle (meaning you dont spam your spells). in this case, since you're not spamming your spells all the time, you don't need so much mana. the main thing is to find the perfect balance in items that give you the optimal mana regen suited to your playstyle and the needs of the game
3. dk is normally played as someone who dishes out lots of damage mid-lategame so you need to get items to boost your damage meaning you need attkspeed + damage. power treads is almost always a must cause it gives you v gd attkspeed and some damage. beyond that, you can go for armlet, mkb, radiance or any big damage item if you can farm it.
4. if you find yourself dying to lots of spells, get black king bar for the spell immunity.
5. if you find yourself dying too much and being unable to farm for those expensive items(2k+ items), you can opt to stack sanges. its not ideal but it gives okay-damage and hp.