: Gateway Relics
Boots made by goblins. It is designed with a secret compartment to conseal their valuables. It is also embued with an enchanted ring which they treasure from the 2nd War.
+70 movement speed
Mana Aura (passive)
Boots of Speed (500
Ring of Basilus (500
Goblin's Boots Recipe (500
Can only carry one
Movement speed bonus does not stack with Boots of Travel, Phase Boots, Power Treads, Boots of Speed, or Goblin's Boots.
+0.65 mana regeneration
When activated it opens 2 new slots for Town Portal, Tangoes, and Clarities only.
How it Works?:
- The item if clicked or clicked using shortcut keys like num-pad will open 2 new slots for the town portal, tangoes, and clarities only and if clicked once again, it will closed the new slots and open the default slot for your items.
- You can transfer those items from inside the Goblin's Boots to default slot and vice versa by selecting the item using left click and hold the left click button and then click the Goblin's Boots icon button using right click or shortcut keys like numpad to go to the slot desired and then release the left click button to release the item to the desired position in the slot.
- The unavailable slots would look like the copies of meepo in which the other slots are disabled.
- It would be like an inventory from the circle of power and you already have the access to it anytime
- If meepo weilded a Goblin's Boots, only the original meepo can get access to it.
Some would say it would be difficult to code but Thanks to PrinceLycan for the information. The Kingdom of Kaliron proves the possibility that this concept can be codeble since The Kingdom of Kaliron is also generated by the same engine Warcraft III. Watch carefully at 0:40.