Neutral Leviathan Background Story
With Leviathan’s current presence in the STR-Neutral Tavern, I think it is just fitting if his Lich-King related storyline be discarded for a more neutral one. Just like other heroes’ storylines, this one also uses complicated words. Below is the storyline which I have created:
Key to some words:
Formerly considered by the Old Gods as an oeuvre of the cosmos, Leviathan was thrown into the watery abyss after an alleged connivance with the Titans whom they have fought against. Chained to an anchor and guarded by a virtually indomitable kraken, the Tidehunter had lain dormant in the unfathomable depths for eons until he finally mustered enough strength to break away. He killed his enslaver, took its shell as armor and the once loathed anchor became his weapon. Unforgiving and frigid as the sea, Leviathan had sworn to disembowel everyone who would dare disturb his much valued freedom as he knocks them out with ravaging force. The terror of the tides had come at last and all those who will try to stop him shall be swept away.
- oeuvre – artistic work; a work of art or literature, or such works considered as a unit, especially the complete work of a single artist. In the storyline, the artist is the cosmos or universe itself.
- cosmos - an ordered system or harmonious whole
- alleged - asserted but not yet proven to have taken place, have been committed, or be as described.
- connivance - secret joint conspiracy or plotting
- virtually – nearly; almost, but not quite
- indomitable – unconquerable; brave, determined, and impossible to defeat or frighten
- unfathomable - impossible to measure; too deep to be measured
- eon - vast amount of time; a length of time that is too long to measure
- muster - to gather people or things together
- loathe - to dislike somebody or something intensely
- frigid - very cold; lacking warmth, friendliness, or enthusiasm
- disembowel – synonymous with “eviscerate” which was in Tidehunter’s original storyline. It means to cut out substance; to remove the internal substance, elements, or parts of something (literary).
I have tried placing it in the world editor and the storyline has just enough space for it to fit in along with the learnable skills, attack range, and movement speed. Express your thoughts about my suggestion and tell me if you like it or not.
Thanks to king_james & Szpiczak for their suggested revisions... Thanks a lot! And for everyone else who gave their T-UPs, thank you very much!