Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
raidragon

Default Zsmj

Since there's thread about noob Vigoss...i don't see why we shouldn't have thread about THE BEST DOTA PLAYER IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GosuGamers DotA | Replay: LGD.sGty vs EHOME

GO WATCH AND THE GAME AND BEHOLD YOUR NEW GOD....

720CS/50 MIN.......is there any of those europeans noob can do this?????

Old 06-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #2
da_j0sephz

Default Re: Zsmj
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

nope.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:13 AM   #3
woozie how

nope.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:16 AM   #4
Fuckster
Banned

inb4 jackfrog

Old 06-09-2010, 07:18 AM   #5
CasioFX

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidragon View Post
Since there's thread about noob Vigoss...i don't see why we shouldn't have thread about THE BEST DOTA PLAYER IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GosuGamers DotA | Replay: LGD.sGty vs EHOME

GO WATCH AND THE GAME AND BEHOLD YOUR NEW GOD....

720CS/50 MIN.......is there any of those europeans noob can do this?????
comparing zsmj to vigoss is like comparing lebron james or kobe bryant to michael jordan.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:19 AM   #6
woozie how

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasioFX View Post
comparing zsmj to vigoss is like comparing lebron james or kobe bryant to michael jordan.
I lol-ed.

Also u cant compare a hardcore farmer to a hardcore ganker.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:20 AM   #7
teng)

Quote:
you >>>>> chuck norris

Old 06-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #8
mwdiver9

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozie how View Post
Also u cant compare a hardcore farmer to a hardcore ganker.
This. Vigoss is gonna dive bomb your ass from like lvl 4 onwards and try tou gank you into submission. Zsmj is gonna sit in lane and farm till he dies of old age and decides to try to win the game.
Its not the training, Asians are born better at video games the same way black people are more athletic. Lewl. At first the Asian elitism in this thread annoyed me, but then I said to myself "meh, they finally found something they're good at, I'll let them enjoy it."

My Favorite Heros.

What this forum makes me do 90% of the time

Old 06-09-2010, 07:26 AM   #9
leMONQUakE

^

Old 06-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #10
aegis

Most awesome guy I‘ve ever seen

Old 06-09-2010, 07:38 AM   #11
Yurnero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwdiver9 View Post
This. Vigoss is gonna dive bomb your ass from like lvl 4 onwards and try tou gank you into submission. Zsmj is gonna sit in lane and farm till he dies of old age and decides to try to win the game.
Afk rice farmer npnp

Old 06-09-2010, 07:41 AM   #12
MaDuiN

I can bottle-bot farm 1000cs in 1hour game with Tinker.

Teleport to lane, use march, rearm, use another march, bottle, bot to base, rearm, repeat
??
Profit.

Iz I pro naw?

Old 06-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #13
ostoya

lol ur comparing zsmj to vigoss?

why dont u compare lebron james to lionel messi ?
who is better ?

or michael schumacher and nadal ?

Old 06-09-2010, 07:45 AM   #14
woozie how

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDuiN View Post

Teleport to lane, use march, rearm, use another march, bottle, bot to base, rearm, repeat
??
Profit.

Iz I pro naw?

Old 06-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #15
raidragon

Quote:
Which one gonna win in that match???Vigoss with his pitiful item or ZSMJ with 2 divine rapier which he farmed in less than 5 min??? go watch the replay and compare them plz???

Quote:

??
Profit.

Iz I pro naw?
any proof????even if it's against pub...it's fine( ZSMJ play against ehome..one of the best chinese team)...show me where you got 1000cs under 60 min

Old 06-09-2010, 08:01 AM   #16
ostoya

Quote:
Which one gonna win in that match???Vigoss with his pitiful item or ZSMJ with 2 divine rapier which he farmed in less than 5 min??? go watch the replay and compare them plz???
Lol so dont let him to farm that....

if u gank him properly he wont farm anything...

Old 06-09-2010, 08:02 AM   #17
plzonlygame

I believe he is one of the best, he was voted number 1 by this site:

???? ??????? ??????? ?????

Old 06-09-2010, 08:03 AM   #18
Prongs13

a vigoss wont let zsjm farm that much...comprehende ?

Old 06-09-2010, 08:09 AM   #19
raidragon

LOL...all of u make me laughXD...that EHOME team know they couldn't let ZSMJ farm...but he did it anyway......they have ES and BM which is pretty good ganker...but ZSMJ just better than all of them....actually his cs is almost the same with the whole home team cs combined

All of you noob pubbers, how about just stfu and try to play one game against one top tier chinese team and compare it with top tier europe team????you'll realize the europe team is just a bit better than your average league player..while the chinese is God...especially if you see medusa with linken, manta, butter in 30 min....

Old 06-09-2010, 08:11 AM   #20
Yurnero

Well, how can you farm when you're dead, for the 17th time, and you're scared to leave your base, even though vigoss' qop is visibly at bot or something, but it's probably an illusion with the best last hit/deny ever.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #21
Roseveld

Hai guys whats going on in this thread?
oh wait... butthurt fanboys...

Organise a Lan where all best Asia and EU and US teams play a tournament and then we can finally wipe this fail discussion Asia vs EU, "who's the best" from the table.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:16 AM   #22
raidragon

Have any of you watch the replay???guess no...how about whoever that haven't watch the replay just stfu and dream on about vigoss ganking ZSMJ????? AHHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHHA

Btw about basketball analogy....it's so wrong that i can't start from where....this is dotA...where skill is not limited by physical ability due to old age....and Vigoss and ZSMJ is almost at the same age.......maybe 5-6 years difference max.....any counter argument noob???you can see vigoss playing pub and no one want him in their team since he's a noob asshole

Old 06-09-2010, 08:16 AM   #23
Zangetsu2201

I'm sick and tired of all these people with their tongues stuck in Asians' asses. Yeah, yeah, we get it, they're good, now GTFO and watch their replays until your eyes pop out, as you it seems you have nothing better to do than open ass-kissing topics.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:19 AM   #24
CasioFX

Quote:
LOL...all of u make me laughXD...that EHOME team know they couldn't let ZSMJ farm...but he did it anyway......they have ES and BM which is pretty good ganker...but ZSMJ just better than all of them....actually his cs is almost the same with the whole home team cs combined

All of you noob pubbers, how about just stfu and try to play one game against one top tier chinese team and compare it with top tier europe team????you'll realize the europe team is just a bit better than your average league player..while the chinese is God...especially if you see medusa with linken, manta, butter in 30 min....
You make me laugh, in your original post you told us to "behold your new god", but face it there can only be one dota god and that god is vigoss. You're prolly too newb to remember what Vigoss was like back in the VP days. There possibly are better players then Vigoss but Vigoss was the BEST during the GOLDEN AGE of Dota. (Don't you notice that alot of people reminisce over the VP vs MyM days fondly?). Unless Zsmj continues to play like this UNTIL he RETIRES he'll never be remembered like Vigoss.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:26 AM   #25
raidragon

MYM was defeated by a random team at SGNDT.....and the only reason why MYM and Vigoss can be at "GOLDEN AGE"(if this exist.....)...is only because no access to asian replay...We can see XcN , KS own all the europe team like idiots, Vigoss just lucky he quit before he got owned.....and check the replay.......Vigoss is losing a lot even at his "GOLDEN AGE"(when dota is not well known)..he only looks good because dota skill is at much lower level during "GOLDEN AGE"(VANGUARD IS NOOB ITEM DURING THAT AGE)

Btw have you ever seen a senile grandpa remisnicing his "GOLDEN AGE' ???? that's the only thing i can imagine if you see people still remisnicing about Vigoss with his retarded brain

Old 06-09-2010, 08:28 AM   #26
MyZahir

Yeah yeah. Since basketball is now in the picture, its pretty much the same actually. Look, Asians are good, on theory, skill, on paper, and they would go as far as mating two National team members from the Basketball team (and we get Yao Ming). Now, the NBA however is a pretty much different, where there's more physicality involved, and athleticism is treasured, just like EURO Cup, just the same.

So, comparing ain't gonna do anything, let them go to one place and battle it out, one place, one tournament. I'm supposing Asians should be the host though, these Chinese to be more specific, since they're the one's comparing usually. If not, let them mate everybody then.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:28 AM   #27
Zangetsu2201

Can you please explain how you aren't an idiot and why you didn't GTFO? I simply can't understand that...

Edit: v Lol @ ignoring me...

Old 06-09-2010, 08:32 AM   #28
raidragon

lol...none of you watch the replay and just judge Vigoss> ZSMJ....for fuck sake..go watch the replay and see......
Quote:
o, comparing ain't gonna do anything, let them go to one place and battle it out, one place, one tournament. I'm supposing should Asians be the host though, these Chinese to be more specific, since they're the one's comparing usually. If not, let them mate everybody then.

why ZSMJ must play against Vigoss while his arch-rival(MYM) get owned like noob by 2nd class asian team??? you want proof??? herer you go
GosuGamers DotA | Replay: MYM vs Ftz-Asia

watch how MYM (including kuroky) get owned by random scrub from asia

Old 06-09-2010, 08:39 AM   #29
MyZahir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs13 View Post
comprehend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangetsu2201 View Post
Can you please explain how you aren't an idiot and why you didn't GTFO? I simply can't understand that...
He can't comprehend, so we might as well and and keep

Quote:
lol...none of you watch the replay and just judge Vigoss> ZSMJ....for fuck sake..go watch the replay and see......
Coz in everyone's mind, Ganking all day > Farming all day, so GTFO.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:43 AM   #30
raidragon

Can any of you please explain how you aren't an idiot and why you didn't GTFO? I simply can't understand how people who haven't watch replay 'keep blabbering here

Old 06-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #31
mwdiver9

Quote:

Your right....EHOME did have good gankers, and they ganked everyon but ZSMJ. Im in the process of watching the replay now (31min replay time) and he has been ganked a single time, and he has died. This doesnt prove that ZSMJ is god or the best ever. The rest of his team kept focus off of him and babysat him. Im not saying Vigoss>ZSMJ im just saying that Vigoss would have attempted to gank him alot more than 1 time in 30 mins. EHOME barely tried to disrupt his farm at all and they payed for it.
Its not the training, Asians are born better at video games the same way black people are more athletic. Lewl. At first the Asian elitism in this thread annoyed me, but then I said to myself "meh, they finally found something they're good at, I'll let them enjoy it."

My Favorite Heros.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #32
raidragon

Maybe becoz LGD.sgty know how to buy ward??

Old 06-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #33
MyZahir

Yes, we have a replay (two actually) in Dota Chat. We should GTFO cause this is the wrong forum

Old 06-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #34
kott11

I'd also have gotten 700 cs if I had a whole team behind my ass watching it for ganks. Maybe this is the way to play, but asians are just bringing DotA away from being a good E-Sport.

Virtus.Pro <3

Old 06-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #35
CasioFX

Quote:

why ZSMJ must play against Vigoss while his arch-rival(MYM) get owned like noob by 2nd class asian team??? you want proof??? herer you go
GosuGamers DotA | Replay: MYM vs Ftz-Asia

watch how MYM (including kuroky) get owned by random scrub from asia
srsly are you dumb? READ WHAT I WROTE I NEVER SAID VIGOSS>ZSMJ heck from the replay i MIGHT even hazard zsmj>vigoss nor am im saying euros>asians. Im saying is that zsmj is NOT a legend whereas Vigoss is pure and simple. Who knows in another 5 years zsmj might BECOME a legend but i doubt it becuz the scene is already too big for one player to gain the favor of everyone. We are talking dota gods. That's people like loda vigoss and merlini who have being around for a long time and did very well in there primes and are now retired (Except loda). Zsmj isn't one of those players YET. He might be for you chinese folks cos i dont actually know how long he's being around but we haven't seen alot of chinese dota up until recently so no in our hearts he is no god.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #36
raidragon

^Proof plz???oh wait...you got no friend so no one want to back you up....go play MF2 maybe???I think you'll find it a s a really good e-sport

Old 06-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #37
mwdiver9

Quote:
Maybe becoz LGD.sgty know how to buy ward??
Both teams had wards up but ZSMJ didnt even have to avoid ganks because EHOME never even went towards her for them besides the single one hwere they killed her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kott11 View Post
I'd also have gotten 700 cs if I had a whole team behind my ass watching it for ganks. Maybe this is the way to play, but asians are just bringing DotA away from being a good E-Sport.

Virtus.Pro <3
No, they werent constantly there but early game, when Dusa is at her weakest they were. After that it was porting from lane to lane and stopping the autopushes.

This thread has deteriorated to another stupid Asian vs. Europe thread.

My Favorite Heros.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:54 AM   #38
MyZahir

Stop it, you're licking my ass too sweetly, please stop raidragon

Old 06-09-2010, 08:54 AM   #39
JaCKaSS_69

Steam: YourLifeIsNoLongerBeautiful

Quote:
You make me laugh, in your original post you told us to "behold your new god", but face it there can only be one dota god and that god is vigoss. You're prolly too newb to remember what Vigoss was like back in the VP days. There possibly are better players then Vigoss but Vigoss was the BEST during the GOLDEN AGE of Dota. (Don't you notice that alot of people reminisce over the VP vs MyM days fondly?). Unless Zsmj continues to play like this UNTIL he RETIRES he'll never be remembered like Vigoss.
Even in the "golden age" KS used to hand eu teams their asses one by one.

Its not like all the whine about whether eu>asia or asia>eu has begun now. It was there for quite a while and admittedly although many high skilled players are eu, asians seemed and still seem to always outskill them not in a matter of pure showcast which maybe eu are a bit better (more action, more kills, more mistakes too though) but they are much better techique-wise which means that they have a much much higher chance to win.

Vigossive ganks were like WTF when all first saw him and that gave him the God status in dota however no1 can downgrade the fact that Zsmj is a fucking good player that even if he only excels at farming (which is not his only skill) he does it so good it overrules pretty much everything in the matches he plays. Moreover doing it versus teams like EHOME and LGD.KS is even better.

I also can have a 33-0 score and 600 creeps with my Medusa in a pub, but its a fucking pub I don't get ganked at all I keep freefarming and then pwn those noobs. If I had Pajkatt or Merlini ganking me I'd prolly have a Linkens and Treads @ 60 min mark. =X

That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:55 AM   #40
CasioFX

Quote:
Btw about basketball analogy....it's so wrong that i can't start from where....this is dotA...where skill is not limited by physical ability due to old age....and Vigoss and ZSMJ is almost at the same age.......maybe 5-6 years difference max.....any counter argument noob???you can see vigoss playing pub and no one want him in their team since he's a noob asshole
You're interpretation of the basketball analogy is so wrong I don't know where to begin. You actually seem to think I'm talking about skills between the players. The analogy is to point out how well a player does compared to his pairs at the time of there primes and the impact they had on the people following the scene during that time. Seriously

Closed Thread