Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
1uck.duck

Default Guide for Pudge

Pudge the Butcher

Background Story:
An undead behemoth seemingly impervious to even the most potent magic, this starving abomination roams the battlefield, continually in search of unwary prey. It is said his victims catch only a glimpse of his monstrous frame as they are dragged them through the shadows, bleeding profusely as a jagged hook etches deeper in their flesh. Wails of agony echo in the distance, only to be drowned out by the Butcher's maniacal laughter as he severs their limp bodies with his great maw. Unspeakable horrors ensue in a deathly silence, a dreadful omen for what is to come.

Introduction: This hero needs good micro control. Hooking your enemies is not so easy, how you can think. Not the best character for the late game, but if he will have right items, he can have 4000+ hitpoints, 35+ armor, big hp regeneration... In few words he is very good tank in late game.

Side: Scourge
Tavern: Dark Tavern
Icon Place:

Pros & Cons
[+] One of the best Tanks
[+] Has 3 seconds disable
[+] Good Line Control
[+] Very hard to escape from him
[-] Lose his ganging powers in the late game
[-] Need good micro control
[-] Mana problems in the early game

Base stats
25 + 3.2/lvl
14 + 1.5/lvl
14 + 1.5/lvl
Basic Damage: 52-58
Basic Armor: 2
Hitpoints: 625
Mana: 182

Skills:

Meat Hook (Hotkey T)
Launches a bloody hook at a unit or location. The hook will snag the first target it encounters, dealing damage then dragging the victim back to the Butcher.
Level 1: Deals 100 damage. Costs 110 mana. Has 550 casting range. Cooldown: 14
Level 2: Deals 200 damage. Costs 120 mana. Has 700 casting range. Cooldown: 13
Level 3: Deals 300 damage. Costs 130 mana. Has 850 casting range. Cooldown: 12
Level 4: Deals 400 damage. Costs 140 mana. Has 1000 casting range. Cooldown: 11
Manacost: Based on skill level
Cooldown: Based on skill level
Duration: none
Notes:
- Damage is physical, so it will be reduced by armor.
- Can hook invisible units.
- Has ministun (Not for invisible units).
Comment: Our main ganging skill. Has big mana cost for Pudge. Every time try to combine it with Dismember skill. Needs good micro, and you must not miss/spam this skill because it costs very much.

Rot (Hotkey R)
Pudge releases the disease and filth inside of him, dealing intense damage and slowing surrounding enemies while hurting Pudge as well.
Level 1: 25 Damage per second. Slows enemies for 20%.
Level 2: 50 Damage per second. Slows enemies for 20%.
Level 3: 75 Damage per second. Slows enemies for 20%.
Level 4: 100 Damage per second. Slows enemies for 20%.
Damage to Self: Based on Skill damage
Cooldown: none
Duration: until cancel
Notes:
- Has magical damage.
- Activates without deactivating Dismember skill.
- Cannot be deactivated if Pudge are silenced.
- Can be used for suicide.
Comment: Very good spell for ganging someone. Just hook the unit and activate Rot. He will be slowed for 20% but not you. Pudge has many hitpoints, so just run around enemy hero until he will die. Also dont forget to activate it after you used Dismember skill.

Flesh Heap (Passive)
Pudge is made of innumerable rotting corpses, giving him extra protection against spells as well as the chance to add more to his bulk.
Level 1:Gives Pudge 4% extra resistance to spells. +0.9 STR for hero kills.
Level 2:Gives Pudge 8% extra resistance to spells. +1.2 STR for hero kills.
Level 3:Gives Pudge 12% extra resistance to spells. +1.5 STR for hero kills.
Level 4:Gives Pudge 16% extra resistance to spells. +1.8 STR for hero kills.
Manacost: none
Cooldown: none
Duration: none
Notes:
- Spell resistance will stack with other items.
- Gains Strength for enemy heroes that die nearby (525 AoE), or if Pudge kills them
Comment: The worst skill for Pudge. In previous versions of DotA he also gained strength from creeps, but now he will get it only for heroes. Only useful if game lasts very long time.

Dismember (Hotkey D)
Chows down on a target, causing excruciating pain. Lasts 3 seconds.
Level 1: 75 (75 + 0.75x strength*) damage per second. Manacost: 100
Level 2: 125 (125 + 0.75x strength*) damage per second. Manacost: 130
Level 3: 175 (175 + 0.75x strength*) damage per second. Manacost: 170
Manacost: Based on skill level
Cooldown: 30
Duration: 3
Healing Amout*: Total skill damage.
Notes:
- Has magical damage.
- Disable will work on magic immune units.
- If unit becomes infisible, he will be disabled and damaged until Dismember ends.
- Heals Pudge if he has Aghanim's Scepter.
(* - values with Aghanim's Scepter).
Comment: This skill makes Butcher from Pudge.
Very easy to gang with this skill. Nice damage and 3 seconds disable + activated Rot damage. Fantastic skill. Use combination Hook->Dismember->Rot->Run around until hero dies->Hook(if need).

Gear, Skill build and Tactics

Skill Build:
1.Rot
2.Hook
3.Hook
4.Rot
5.Hook
6.Dismember
7.Hook
8.Rot
9.Rot
10.Flesh Heap
11.Dismember
12-14.Flesh Heap
15.Stats
16.Dismember
17-25.Stats

FAQ:
Q:Why we will take Rot on 1 level?
A:Rot on 1 level allows us to gang someone, if you stay with heavy nuker/stuner on line and spill First Blood. Also it can help you if someone will try to gang you on 1 level and you will commit suicide.

Starting Items:

Total Cost:1200 gold.

Comment:Its will be better, if you whant to stay on line, without going in to the town. Its costs much, but i think this is not waste of gold.

Then we must chose line (Down if Sentinel) (Up if Scourge)

Dont try to kill/gang someone, before you will get 5 level, because hook has not normal range, before 3 skill level. When you will get 5 or 6 level try to gang someone with your line partner. Use your Hook, then Dismember+Rot or Rot only if you have not mana/6 level.

After 5 or 6 level and ganging/farming we need to buy Ring of Health(875).

Then after some gangs/farms you will need to create 2x Bracers(1020) and buy Boots of Speed(500)
Total: 1520

Then you need to farm gold for Helm of Iron Will(950) and for Planeswalker's cloack(500)
Total:1450 gold

Your inventory should look like this:

Now its will be very easy to kill agi/int heroes. After some frags you will need to create your last core item: Boots of Travel.
Total: 2200 gold.

Core:

Total: 7070 gold.

Comment: About Phase Boots. Its waste of gold, BoT will be much better.

Luxury

Must have. More hp and if you will create second Heart of Tarrasque you can run over map with infinity Rot.
Solving armor problems.

Give HP regeneration for us when we cast Dismember. Very good item.

Situational
Comment:This is not luxury or core items, this is only my opinion, so dont write comments like: "You are fucking stupid".

You can take it in the beginning of the game, it will be cheaper then bottle and courier.

I know this is ****, but it can make your enemy useless, and you will run over him with Rot. Very Helpfull if you are playing 2v2.
You are so fat and now you can return any damage. Create it only if you play versus powerful heroes like Troll Warlord, Venge, Phantom Asassin.
Rejected Items

Think Lothar+Dismember is cool. No my friend, its sucks.
We havent much damage, and Dismember will regenerate us.
Useless for us. We have Rot, and 20% slow is enough for us.
Lol?
I know its AMAZING, but i saw one Pudge with Dagon. Stupid waste of gold. Energy burst is not bad but we dont need it, and also we dont need crappy bonus to the int/mana.
We dont need any more disables.

Enemies and Allies
Allies:
And other disablers.

Berserk's Call will help us to Hook and Dismember.

Open Wounds. No comment.

Very expensive alley. He can burn all mana of enemy hero, while we Dismember'ing him, and it will make our enemy useless.

Enemies:
Can burn our mana.
Magina also can Blink.
Dont worry about Ezalor, you will eat him in the late game.

Can silence us. If he will do it under our Rot we can die.

Very hard to do combo on him.

I think he is imba. Crippling Fear will silence us for 6-7 seconds, with Rot then he will cast Void and it will be easy to kill us.

His Sunder cas crappy ministun. After we will do Hook+Dismember&Rot he will not die. What we will do? Ofcourse run over him with Rot, and then HE will cast Sunder. Very hard to kill.
Also stunners/disablers and all what can interrupt our Dismember.
Last edited by 1uck.duck; 06-21-2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
tech-ladan
Tech Support Volunteer

Default New Comment

Has ministun (Not for invisible units). ally for sure not sure about invis ( I guess it has for every enemy!)

If unit becomes infisible, he will be disabled and damaged until Dismember ends.
- Heals Pudge if he has
first invisible! also u can mention that BKB unit will get disable but no damage

item build is the worst part

he got small start int.(14) and below average(maybe average) intelligence gain, so Basilius is useless it regenerate mana and based on intellegence. bottle will support u long enough bottle+crow will solve mana issue whole game. linken is situational item read the guides about it not a core. and OMG where is hood? u cannot play pudge without hood on him.

I highly advise u to rewrite the guide or if u publish like this u will get rating about 4 or 3.

Goodluck
Old 06-13-2010, 11:44 PM   #3
tech-ladan
Tech Support Volunteer

Default New Comment

and 1 more thing damage return, return ANY KIND OF DAMAGE BELOW 3000 REGARDLESS OF IT SOURCE
melee,range or spell if it is active Blade mail will return it
Old 06-13-2010, 11:47 PM   #4
FlopItOut99

Default Re: Guide for Pudge

the item build seems a bit poor to me

aghanims is a bit of a must isnt it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by whifrA View Post
Dude, just say you want to put your penis inside a vagina for once.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:17 AM   #5
1uck.duck

Default Re: New Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhokhay View Post
Has ministun (Not for invisible units). ally for sure not sure about invis ( I guess it has for every enemy!)

If unit becomes infisible, he will be disabled and damaged until Dismember ends.
- Heals Pudge if he has
first invisible! also u can mention that BKB unit will get disable but no damage

item build is the worst part

he got small start int.(14) and below average(maybe average) intelligence gain, so Basilius is useless it regenerate mana and based on intellegence. bottle will support u long enough bottle+crow will solve mana issue whole game. linken is situational item read the guides about it not a core. and OMG where is hood? u cannot play pudge without hood on him.

I highly advise u to rewrite the guide or if u publish like this u will get rating about 4 or 3.

Goodluck
Read about Hook here.

1. Bottle costs too much, and if we will buy it => We will have less gold for Ring of Health. With early RoH we can stay on line without any problems. And Basilius gives normal mana regen, enough for line control.
2.Hood??? Waste of gold for the late game. 30% Magic resistance? Pudge doesnt need it in the late game. Said Linken is situational? Then hood is situational too. Hp regen isnt so big, and why we will need 30% Magic resistance if you play against AGI heroes?
3.Aghanim. Ok i forget about it. Its will be better then Etheral Blade.

But i added Hood and Bottle+Crow in my guide. Thanks

Last edited by 1uck.duck; 06-14-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #6
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopItOut99 View Post
the item build seems a bit poor to me

aghanims is a bit of a must isnt it?
Thanks for comment. Aghanim's Scepter added to Luxury items.

Old 06-14-2010, 10:55 AM   #7
1uck.duck

Quote:
and 1 more thing damage return, return ANY KIND OF DAMAGE BELOW 3000 REGARDLESS OF IT SOURCE
melee,range or spell if it is active Blade mail will return it
Thanks for comment. Something wrong with Blade Mail? Yes it will return ANY kind of damage below 3000.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:40 PM   #8
tech-ladan
Tech Support Volunteer

Default New Comment

here is wring with blade mail:
Create it only if you play versus powerfull meele heros like Troll Warlord, Venge, Phantom Asassin.

not only melee but i think it is good against viper and tehcies:D

bottle I used if i go solo but if Ring on reg is good with mana potion

fact is that ring of Basilius is useless due he low intelligence won't grant that much mana reg until mid game

Hood is not for spell casters but for himself to do less damage to him self that's further use of ring of health anyway if u have 1 ring of Basilius as u suggested and 1 ring of health u can go for vlad but as u mentioned (i think u said) he is not carry so vald is useless.
Keep up good work
Old 06-15-2010, 10:53 AM   #9
l33t.Fears

Default New Comment

mhm pls some pictures, videos or links to show beginners or pudge newbs how to hook=)
Old 06-15-2010, 10:59 AM   #10
TehMoep

Quote:
...so Basilius is useless it regenerate mana and based on intellegence...
Rob is not based on int, but its still kinda crappy on pudge.

AOE POISON DESO BUGS OF INSANITY !!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Stream View Post
"STFU, noob" if an enemy should this quote, I ignored him temporaily.

Iff he is dead, I took off my pant and slap my penis at the screen part where showing his corpse.

Satisfied
Old 06-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #11
-IncoGnitO

I don't disagree with Flesh Heap seriously i go

1.Rot
2.Flesh Heap
3.Hook
4.Hook
5.Hook
Old 06-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #12
l33t.Fears

Default New Comment

well fleash heap is rly a good option if u skill it once cause you kill on lvl 7-9 the most heros in the game so you get more strength then if you skill it later
Old 06-15-2010, 05:02 PM   #13
1uck.duck

Quote:
here is wring with blade mail:
Create it only if you play versus powerfull meele heros like Troll Warlord, Venge, Phantom Asassin.

not only melee but i think it is good against viper and tehcies

bottle I used if i go solo but if Ring on reg is good with mana potion

fact is that ring of Basilius is useless due he low intelligence won't grant that much mana reg until mid game

Hood is not for spell casters but for himself to do less damage to him self that's further use of ring of health anyway if u have 1 ring of Basilius as u suggested and 1 ring of health u can go for vlad but as u mentioned (i think u said) he is not carry so vald is useless.
Keep up good work
Thanks. You are right about Blade Mail and Hood.

Old 06-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #14
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33t.Fears View Post
well fleash heap is rly a good option if u skill it once cause you kill on lvl 7-9 the most heros in the game so you get more strength then if you skill it later
I think if you are not "Pro" you will have Monster kill streak or about 7-8 kills. Yeah 5-6 str is not mutch, right? we can gain more with stats skill.

Old 06-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #15
Shadowlurker
Banned

I think the Flesh Heap is better than stats because you can gain quite a bit of strength that peaks quite high eventually. I've scored 63 STR? on pure luck since the other team picked all feed, but on average, I score ~32 STR End Game. The Magic Resistance also helps for longer Rot. I personally think that Heart is not as good as it was before since just a single hit will disable it for 8 seconds, which is longer than the standard combo. And a second Heart will be way too hard to farm in normal games. Linken's seems like a good idea, but in my opinion, Aghanim's is better because of it's easy build up.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #16
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33t.Fears View Post
mhm pls some pictures, videos or links to show beginners or pudge newbs how to hook=)
Very hard to make normal videos but you can try)

Old 06-15-2010, 05:41 PM   #17
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard. View Post
I think the Flesh Heap is better than stats because you can gain quite a bit of strength that peaks quite high eventually. I've scored 63 STR? on pure luck since the other team picked all feed, but on average, I score ~32 STR End Game. The Magic Resistance also helps for longer Rot. I personally think that Heart is not as good as it was before since just a single hit will disable it for 8 seconds, which is longer than the standard combo. And a second Heart will be way too hard to farm in normal games. Linken's seems like a good idea, but in my opinion, Aghanim's is better because of it's easy build up.
In 1/13 games you will get normal team, and with it you can do about 17 frags by Pudge with lvl 4 Flesh Heap. Really its depends on team, your skill, luck and something else...
P.S If your opponents are not map hackers. Because in many games, when i played by Pudge, i saw few map hackers. No, i mean real map hackers (ALSO IN MY TEAM ), and they sayed when other team trying to gang us/or Rosh...

Old 06-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #18
deficit.mozga

Default New Comment

Ok, i loled. Blademail against melee heroes like troll venge and PA. VENGE'S NOT MELEE!!-But an OK guide overall though
Old 06-15-2010, 10:14 PM   #19
Sexy_intruder

soul ring is awesome on pudge
Old 06-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #20
Shizzy-

Who goes Linkens Pudge and basilius first?
Old 06-16-2010, 04:53 AM   #21
Shadowlurker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uck.duck View Post
In 1/13 games you will get normal team, and with it you can do about 17 frags by Pudge with lvl 4 Flesh Heap. Really its depends on team, your skill, luck and something else...
P.S If your opponents are not map hackers. Because in many games, when i played by Pudge, i saw few map hackers. No, i mean real map hackers (ALSO IN MY TEAM ), and they sayed when other team trying to gang us/or Rosh...
1 in 13 is too high, even for pubs. Maybe if you're unlucky. I'd say 1 in 2 - 3. Anyways, you do realize that you do not to kill the hero for STR. Assuming you can live for it, team battles that you win can score quite a bit of STR. Strangely, I never see many Map Hackers nowadays, I'm usually called a Map Hacker because of some Blind Hooks or Good Ward Placements.

OT: Anyways, about your guide, you should include Wards in your guide. Pudge is not item dependent, and Wards help your team gank and avoid ganks. Also, another item you should include is Pipe. It helps your entire team.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:32 AM   #22
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by deficit.mozga View Post
Ok, i loled. Blademail against melee heroes like troll venge and PA. VENGE'S NOT MELEE!!-But an OK guide overall though
Ok its my mistake

Old 06-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #23
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_intruder View Post
soul ring is awesome on pudge
Yes you can buy it, but thn dont buy bottle.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:35 AM   #24
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard. View Post
1 in 13 is too high, even for pubs. Maybe if you're unlucky. I'd say 1 in 2 - 3. Anyways, you do realize that you do not to kill the hero for STR. Assuming you can live for it, team battles that you win can score quite a bit of STR. Strangely, I never see many Map Hackers nowadays, I'm usually called a Map Hacker because of some Blind Hooks or Good Ward Placements.

OT: Anyways, about your guide, you should include Wards in your guide. Pudge is not item dependent, and Wards help your team gank and avoid ganks. Also, another item you should include is Pipe. It helps your entire team.
Maby im unlucky
But same problem with MH and blinde hooks.
Pipe? hm what is better: Linken or Pipe? i think Linken is better, but it is only my opinion. Wards? In pub game? Its not funny. You dont need wards in pub game, to avoid gangs. Waste of gold.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:13 PM   #25
Missleader

Default New Comment

I like how one of your starting builds cost 1000 gold. I have to say the guide does make sense in a weird way ^^.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:24 AM   #26
ttotbo

Default New Comment

there is a mistake in skillbuild, it says"starting items"
Old 06-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #27
[[Z]xSoRaxZ]

Flesh heap is better than stats i.m.o. When maxed, it gives 1.8str per kill, so assuming that you add flesh heap at lvl 10 and 12-14, within these levels you should be getting a few kills or assists (say, around 3). As the game progresses with huge teamfights, the str that you gain will definitely increase than more than the +8 to all stats you get from leveling 4 lvls of stats. The str that you gain works well with Aghanim.

Boots not upgraded in the guide. Boots should either be upgraded after getting bracers and bottle, to phase boots (so you can rot and chase down the enemy easily), or BoT (omnipresence, increases your ganking ability by A LOT). In fact, you can buy 1 bracer instead of 2, considering that you will be running around the map, getting most of the runes, thus 1 bracer or 1 null is enough.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #28
jlan

Default New Comment

Yes pudge, the epic hero ever. My 1st time on pudge was so difficult, espacially when hookinh in fog. But when i watched the hook tutorial on utube, i got this picture that hooking is easy. And by then, i play -wtf with ai heroes to practice my hooking. and thats why i got so Pro in hookiing
Old 06-20-2010, 01:41 AM   #29
wrdn

Default New Comment

one of the best tanks? are you fucking stupid
Old 06-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #30
Omega Dragrus X

Default New Comment

be nice wrdn. ^_^

anyways, he's not really a tank like what wrdn said. also ring of basilius is better for summoners. go with hood of defiance first instead of linken's. His hook-dismember is an isolation combo so the only time when your channeling will be interrupted is when you choose a lousy place. instead of bracers, why not just a point booster? it will give you an extra slot and you can finish off your aghanims that way. ethreal blade is not a luxury. you're better off with guinsoo or even orchid. ^_^
Old 06-20-2010, 08:17 PM   #31
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by deficit.mozga View Post
Dont lie, it was fixed before you commented

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttotbo View Post
there is a mistake in skillbuild, it says"starting items"
Thx

Old 06-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #32
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrdn View Post
one of the best tanks? are you fucking stupid
Yes my retarded friend. He has +str from flesh heap, and armor from blademail (What is enought), regen from dismember.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #33
Exige1209

Default New Comment

wtf? stats instead of flesh heap? no. just no.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #34
Exige1209

Default New Comment

this guide is bullshit
my pudge with lothars and butterfly can own your pudge with etheral blade and assualt currias
Old 06-21-2010, 06:56 AM   #35
ShanToe

Default New Comment

Dude you better start thinking about the game seriously beacause this gui de dosent have sense at all
Old 06-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #36
1uck.duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exige1209 View Post
this guide is bullshit
my pudge with lothars and butterfly can own your pudge with etheral blade and assualt currias
You are bullshit. I can check your noobish opinion at all.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #37
Steeldevil

Starting items cost: 1200... lol

Aghanim is core imo.

And don't tell me you make hood with ring of health...
Old 06-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #38
skyhawk

Default New Comment

I stopped reading when i red "One of the best Tanks" xD
Old 07-29-2010, 10:11 AM   #39
Acechiling

1. U better buy 2 rings of regeneration for hood instead of buying ring of health. This way u save some money.

2. Ring of Basilius Costs 500 gold and bottle costs 600 gold. SO stating that - "bottle costs TOO MUCH and therefore ROB is better than bottle" - sounds stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uck.duck
I know its AMAZING, but I saw one Pudge with Dagon. Stupid waste of gold. Energy burst is not bad but we dont need it, and also we dont need crappy bonus to the int/mana.
Can u tell me a real reason for not buying it? Just because u saw Pudge with Dagon does not mean that it is bad. Dagon is extreme when ur combo is not enough for killing, Dagon is good for short games, where u try not to drag game long in order not to have troulbe with fags like TB.

Quote:
Very hard to make normal videos
Use fucking "Fraps", Nobody's asking u to make videos like hexOr or Blurpi does. Make simple video that shows some hooking locations. It is essential for Pudge guide.

Quote:
Starting Items:

Total Cost:1200 gold.
Bottle cost - 600 gold.
Courier cost - ok this guide is old so let it be old cost - 200 gold.
Flying courier cost - 200 gold.
Total cost = 600 + 200 + 200 = 1000.
- Does 1000 equal to 1200? I think answer is obvious. U can't even count properly.
And how are u able to buy them as starting items? u have 603 gold in the beginning... or are u playing "-em", 3x3 and 2x2 stuff?

Quote:
I know this is ****, but it can make your enemy useless, and you will run over him with Rot. Very Helpfull if you are playing 2v2.
Are u really fucking serious about this? Ur agility is total crap so the only thing u use this item for is to amplify damage by ur rot and Dismember.
Now ask urself, doesn't amplifying damage equal to dealing extra damage? Can't u buy Dagon instead? In order to buy this item u have to rice farm and I have no intention to afk farm with Pudge. Especially in 2x2 games.
Only case when this combo deals a lot of damage is when u have Aghanim's Scepter already and a lot of strength thus, game should be nearly won.

7. Listing 6 heroes in counter list is stupid. Try to group them , like - "mana drainers are pain in ur ass", "silencers are bad", "blinkers are annoying", "tankers will laugh at ur combo and they won't die" and etc.

- Micro control = Micromanagement
- Line control = Lane control
- Gang = Gank
I wrote this in case someone wonders about true meanings behind these words.

Quote:
Then we must chose line (Down if Sentinel) (Up if Scourge)
TOO NOOBISH, PUDGE SHOULD GO TO JUNGLE AND SOLO ROSHAN AT LEVEL 5.

Think before u post something. Ur guide misleads people. Fix it. Not everyone can write imba-uber-pro guides but at least, correct those stupid mistakes. They are too obvious.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:19 AM   #40
God_ii

learn what the word "micro" means, my friend...

OT: decent guide i guess...