Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
Judgey

Default Wisp Item Build

I found without doubt that the single best item on wisp is mek.

DOUBLE HEAL ANYONE WHO IS TETHERED.

my usual build is just

arcane boots
mek
tp scrolls
vangaurd/linkens/miscellaneous like vlads if team needs

double heal all the way^^ almost like a rainbow..
Old 08-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #2
LoKi_

Default Re: Wisp Item Build

Urn. Period. i dont think meka is needed, because of the long cooldown. arcaneboots is the same, but if your team has 2-3 caster, it might pay of. also, you have paper hp, i rather get some PT.
my build is urn, wand, pt, guinsoo/heart for late, but not nesessary

One against the world... it is either revolution or stupidity. Sadly 99% it's the later.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
Judgey

ooo good idea.. yet to try urn on wisp cuz i hate getting more than on urn per team and my mate usually gets it.. eh ill try it, i still like my meka tho :P
arcane boots tho yea i agree a bit, you dont need them and could get pt for some hp.. i might try that, but i do love double heal meka and double heal urn will be good too. im so excited ^^

also,
after i get
pt/ab
mek
urn

what shoudl the next item be? ive tossed up like heart, linkens, guin and im not sure which is best i know its usually adaptive but what would you say the general next item should be?
Old 08-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #4
LoKi_

guinsoo if you need to counter the enemies carry. heart if your opponents have many nukes. mb you could also get hood if you cant farm up enough gold for heart. both give some regen with tether, so just decide yourself witch fits best to the game situation. wisp is very versitile, you can buy any support items and they still turn out to work.

also, say your teammates you will buy urn, so they can spare some money on better items, problem solved.

One against the world... it is either revolution or stupidity. Sadly 99% it's the later.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
woozie how

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgey View Post
I found without doubt that the single best item on wisp is mek.

DOUBLE HEAL ANYONE WHO IS TETHERED.

my usual build is just

arcane boots
mek
tp scrolls
vangaurd/linkens/miscellaneous like vlads if team needs

double heal all the way^^ almost like a rainbow..
Dont really need arcane boots. He is not that mana dependant. More dependant on health though.

Get str treads, meka, bracers, and if you are pro at using armlet, get that also. The 500 health it grants you goes to your tethered ally too.

Lategame its best to get a heart. Tether an ally and remain a bit away from the team battle so that your heart regen does not get stopped from any damage. The imba regen from heart will make sure your tethered ally does not die.
I have a friend over the internet, he has 2 fathers (gay couple) and he has the happiest life a teenager cam have, he has a car, goes to best school and can bring girls to his room without any objection. and his is rich.

Course he'd like to know about his mom but its only blood for that matter. and he is happy enough with his fathers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegiThree View Post
I have a friend, he is Jesus. He drove an SUV over the pacific ocean and we ended up camping inside an orange county dunkin donuts.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #6
Redeemed A.I.

Meka is must.500 hp on an ally,I mean you just totally reversed a level 2 laguna blade with barely 190 mp.

Arcane boots seem to suck for him anyway.As being said you don't need mp (for now,because next version he is gonna get UBERMEGANERFED,sigh*),unless you want to give 270 mp to your ally!

Edit: Also,in order to survive to cast a meka in the right time,you'll probably need some good tanking ,like vanguard or massive bracers+urn.

Question: Does Heart really transfers heal on tethered unit?

Learn how to throw the best (humanly possible) chaos meteors here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLUSTRIKE View Post
Knowledge is knowing that tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.
Last edited by Redeemed A.I.; 08-08-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:16 AM   #7
bi11y

^Yes, it does, but it's very situational, since you have to be not at full hp while the heart regen is active for it to work.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:00 AM   #8
TrollWarlörd

Desolater works awesome after Treads.

My Beyond Godlike Jah'Rakal Build
Old 08-11-2010, 02:56 AM   #9
dkycy

id go for bottle + crow, PT, Meka, Perse ---> (vanguard ,ginso) if the game isnt over, HoT,.