I was thinking about your hero yesterday and here's what i came up for her passive:
|Hotkey: ||Ariel strives to keep her comrades from danger. She has the ability to absorb any curse that is affecting her comrades and channel it into her own fury. Absorbs all debuffs from allied heroes in the AOE and turns it into additional damage that Ariel can is in one attack.|
|1||-||25||-||600||10 seconds or 1 attack||Gains +10 attack per debuff absorbed|
|2||-||20||-||600||10 seconds or 1 attack||Gains +20 attack per debuff absorbed|
|3||-||15||-||600||10 seconds or 1 attack||Gains +30 attack per debuff absorbed|
|4||-||10||-||600||10 seconds or 1 attack||Gains +40 attack per debuff absorbed|
- This skill automatically absorbs all debuffs from allied heroes in a 600 AOE around Ariel. Ariel then gains +damage based on the number of debuffs absorbed.
- Absorb means that the debuffs will be removed from the allied hero and then be transferred to Ariel. Ariel will suffer all absorbed debuffs for 2 seconds. For example: Hero A is affected by poison nova and hero B is affected by poison gale. Ariels then absorbs both debuffs, thus they are removed from the two heroes. Ariel will then have the Poison nova and poison gale debuff applied to her for two seconds.
- Two instances of the same debuff will not stack when transferred to you. For example: You absorb all poison nova debuffs from three allied heroes, that will still count as three debuffs absorbed so you get +120 damage (skill level 4: +40x3=+120), but only one instance of poison nova will affect you.
- The passive cooldown is similar to Kunkha's tidebringer. Once the skill refreshes, it will automatically release a sort of wave(invisible or not?) in a 600 AOE around you. There is no way to stop this skill from activating.
- Once again only affects ALLIED HEROES, creeps will not be cleansed of debuffs.
- There will be a visual representation that both allies and opponents will see when: A. When debuffs have been absorbed from heroes (maybe a sort of light will shine on them like their being healed), and B. When Ariel has the damage buff.
- Debuffs will be described as anything harmful to allies. Some examples from the top of my head: Poison Nova, Poison Gale, Doom, Silence, Stun, Slow, and Armor Penalty.
Why this skill will suit Ariel: You said you wanted her to have an offensive skill, but a pure offensive skill like +damage wouldn't really suit her role, so I came up with this so that she can still play out a strong support role but still be able to deal some damage herself.
Some pros of this skill:
1. It gives her a strong physical attack, this gives her an additional role as maybe a finisher or a chaser (coupled with the first skill).
2. It will make your opponents think twice about casting their debuffs, especially if your nearby, in fear of giving you a massive attack.
3. With the first and third skill, your team will be hard to kill.
1. Its could be risky (especially in a team clash) because you will suffer all debuffs absorbed.
2. Its powerfull, maybe too power full. I suggest balancing it if you decide to use it.
So there it is my suggestion for your third skill, hope you like it.