Everyone says Bloodstone needs a buff. So I thought :
"What buff is better than a visual buff ... after all current bloodstone has NO EFFECT AT ALL
I browsed hive for fitting effects and I found two that fit really nicely.Effects should be applied upon death. Have a look:
Overall: Little MSI but it's worth it. A fitting yet common effect.
- Fits bloodstone's burst mana/hp regeneration upon death
- If scaled too much it might add some clutter to the gameplay.
- Does not add much variety in effects since it represents a recolored version of Ezalor's Bright Light.
Overall: Has MSI but it's worth it. Nicely represents charge release.
*this effect is hard to judge from the screenshot and should be checked in the test-map
- Fits Bloodstone's burst mana/hp regeneration upon death
- Fits Bloodstone's charge release upon death
- It must not be scaled too much or it looks ugly
- MSI of 2kb(Seriously - who cares about 2kb MSI?)
So, forum, I need your opinion - do you think bloodstone even needs an effect? If yes do you like the suggested effects? If no can you suggest any better?
I strongly recommend you to check the test-map before commenting as the suggested effects are hard to judge from screenshots.