K, it was long time since my last review
Template: Good, not excelent but good. I think it has everything needed and also some things as addition.
The only thing I miss is starting HP/Mana and I think it would be really helpful.
Model: Good for firelord, BUT the model is already in.game, which as see as small (not tiny) flaw. You might tell the model is tinted, but the mosed is still the same.
BG story and Introduction: I see you're working on that. Also not sure why is he scourge, he might fits to neutral tavern. Oh the tavern were deleted. I see now.
Names: I see no problem with skill names, but the Hero name is really terrible.
1. Ragnaros, the Firelord (it's from nevermore overhaul topic)
2. Helios, the Firelord (but he doesn't fit scourge at all
Iconset: Very good, I must say, not best, but still very good.
Theme: Fire theme is decent, but quite overused.
- Good concept I must say. It has some deeper synergy, which I like a lot, but I must say you might give them some spell reduction for few secs after spawn. It's veryeasy to kill with single nuke, so I think you should let him alive for few secs.
Automaton has 20%/25%/30%/35% Magic resistance after summon, the resistance is reduced by 10% every second.
- Simple, but effective positioning and anti-positioning skill. Good when there are channelers agains you. The slow for top of it.
The skill damages by the time. Meaning it's DoT spell to senergy better with Brand of Destruction and even makes more sense with the slow it has.
Brand of Destruction
- Again good concept. But I think it needs some slight buffing of effect and slight nerfing by increasing manacost. I also think the duration of buff is little too long.
Disables attack AND silences for IN AoE for 1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6.
Costs 140 mana. Last 5 seconds.
- Really good skill, it would be really fun to have it in-game, but not sure about balance.
Attributes: I'am not into stats, but I think attributes quite fits what the skillset is. Not sure if balanced, but something what should be and what I've expected.
Advanced stats: So you tried to give him high Damage, because he's very fragile? I think you thought like this and it might be what the hero needs. MS unneeded and range is normal
I must say the skills has very good synergy between them. It's probably one of your strangest cons. Even the skills alone make sense.
I think you hero has one of those very good, still not best. I would rather pick many other heroes than this, but I still think and deserve T-UP
for you really well worked hero. Still need the shape up cosmetics and some tiny tweaks, but I think your hero might be almost completed. I wish your next heroes will be at least good as this one.