Join Date: Jun 2009
Arina, Servant of the Dark [a HI.]
Arina, Servant of the Dark
Born to do the bidding of Archimonde, Arina has been proficient in combatant abilities since young. She was once the personal guard of the Arch-devil, she enslaved herself to the latter for the sake of learning all known artes. It was only ages after that she felt contented, and was ready to be unchained. But in order to achieve her due freedom, she had to offer a part of her soul. Having powers like no others, she hesitantly did so, for she knew even a portion of her strength was able to cause mortal fatality to even an immortal. Now unbound by the selfish whims of her previous master, Arina is a free agent; free to do what she wills. It seemed so conspiratorial that she was offered a place in the Scourge's rankings, she accepted it however, knowing that it was too good a chance to pass up. It was the wisest decision of the Lich King and so to say, his wisdom was almost on par with his deviousness. The omnipotent Lich King assured Arina that the battalion of Sentinel were no better than filthy scum and the only redemption they deserved were their deaths. She was spurred. Bringing her new-found knowledge and retained god-like prowess, Arina decapitates her enemies, ensuring their eternal rest. As if that wasn't enough, she slays their wandering souls. If need be, she can step into the spiritual realm and re-appear distances away. Carnage and bloodshed didn't satisfy her, for she wants the gratifying taste of slaughtering a holy embodiment. It is the mark of becoming a `Servant of the Dark'.
Hp 587 | Mp 208 | Attack 43 ~ 52 | AS 1.48 | MS 300 | Armor 3.6 | Range 128 Melee | Affiliation
23 + 2.5
21 + 2.1
16 + 1.5
Scourge | Assumes the Role of a Pursuit and Carry |
Learns Terror, Delirium, Melancholy and Wrath.
Arina assimilates her adversaries with fear thoroughly. Throwing them into a state of utter frenzied panic, disabling their abilities to cast spells.
Level 1: Adds 15 seconds to ultimates, 43 seconds Cooldown
- Resets the Cooldown of an opponent’s skills.
- Does not affects skills that are NOT in Cooldown.
- Does not fully affect Ultimates.
Level 2: Adds 20 seconds to ultimates, 38 seconds Cooldown
Level 3: Adds 25 seconds to ultimates, 33 seconds Cooldown
Level 4: Adds 30 seconds to ultimates, 28 seconds Cooldown
Does not add beyond the cap limit of the said skill
Cooldown: 43/38/33/28 Seconds
Manacost: 90/105/120/135 Mp
Casting Range: 450
Arina becomes one with the netherworld, going unseen for the briefest moment and re-appearing some distance away.
Struck enemies lose damage and movement speed for 2 seconds
Hit enemies will attack Arina once.
Level 1: Disappears for 1.2 seconds, re-appears 400 range ahead, dealing 120 damage, -12% damage, -5% MS
Level 2: Disappears for 1.0 seconds, re-appears 475 range ahead, dealing 160 damage, -18% damage, -5% MS
Level 3: Disappears for 0.8 seconds, re-appears 550 range ahead, dealing 200 damage, -24% damage, -10% MS
Level 4: Disappears for 0.6 seconds, re-appears 625 range ahead, dealing 240 damage, -30% damage, -10% MS
- Damage dealt is physical, damages enemy units in an AoE of 325.
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7 seconds
Manacost: 65 Mp
Casting Range: N/A
Arina summons Marut, the demon who served as the guiding beacon for Arina during her training days.
- Marut lets loose a terrifying scream, purging and damaging nearby units.
- Purge lasts for 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
- Removes active buffs, innate buffs are removed for 3/4/5/6 seconds
- Deals 250/275/300/325 damage to summoned units.
Level 1: Speed factor of 2, 75 damage
Level 2: Speed factor of 3, 150 damage
Level 3: Speed factor of 4, 225 damage
Level 4: Speed factor of 5, 300 damage
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12 seconds
Manacost: 100/115/130/145 Mp
Casting Range: N/A
She calls upon her aides in the netherworld, having each and every one of them gripping tightly onto an enemy's heart and soul. Every time the targeted unit exhausts himself, a portion of their life is chipped away.
Level 1: 3% for an attack, 6% for an active item, 8% for a skill, 1% for every second for channeling skills
- Bleeds an enemy inside out, causing them to lose a portion of their hp for every action they take.
- The target unit loses hp for every action made.
- Lasts for 3/4/5 seconds.
- Deals a portion of the enemy's maximum hp in damage.
Level 2: 4% for an attack, 8% for an active item, 10% for a skill, 2% for every second for channeling skills
Level 3: 5% for an attack, 10% for an active item, 12% for a skill, 3% for every second for channeling skills
Cooldown: 90 seconds
Mp cost: 120/160/240 Mp
- Delirium to get within working range of Melancholy, then BOOM, BOOM, POW. Then use Wrath, scare the shizzles out of your enemies.
- Arina is best paired off with heroes such as Crystal Maiden, Ogre Magi, Shadow Priest, Butcher, Priestess of the Moon and such.
- A typical strength carry would need heroes with disables to aid in killing at the start.
- Synergizes doubly well with Shadow Priest and Crystal Maiden. The former has a healing spell with an offensive edge that damages nearby units. Set to maximize its utility with Arina's Shadow Step, since she's able to get near enemies. The latter provides bonuses not only Arina. A global Mp-regenerative aura, a slow and a disable. Rylai is DEADLY.
- Arina works triply well with heroes such as Silencer and Axe, for their skills force enemies to attack and/or use spells.
- Arina serves as a counter to Windrunner's Focus Fire, Witch Doctor's Death Ward, Enigma's Black Hole, Crystal Maiden's Freezing Field and negates all other channeling skills.
Vanguard, Power Treads, Heart of Tarrasque, Assault Cuirass, Hood of Defiance, Kelen's Dagger
Offensive - Power Treads, Monkey King Bar, Black King Bar, Vladmir's Offering, Stygian Desolator
- An all out defensive strategy! Power treads is subject to change, as PT provides additional damage output (due to the 30% IAS.). Vanguard is a very common tanking item, and so is HoT.
Pursuit - Boots of Travel, Sange and Yasha, Lothar's Edge, Vanguard
- Offense is the best defense, or so they say. The typical carry-build. Stygian Desolator's orb effect could be changed to Sange and Yasha, or just Yasha only.
Personal Combination - Vanguard, Power Threads, Vladmir's Offering, Eye of Skadi, Heart of Tarrasque and Butterfly.
- Vanguard for the ability to tank while you chase up to fleeing enemy heroes. Offering for all the beneficial auras gained. Eye of Skadi for capturing purposes. Heart of Tarrasque for, well, tanking? Butterfly for the evasion and DpS.
The reason for the anti-synergy between Terror and Wrath is to allow Arina an array of builds.