Re: [REMAKE] Echo Stomp
Let me think for a while:
- 1.4 sec channeling time to react and counter him.
- TC has 1200 range for Ancestral Spirit.
- If 1 sec was passed before I've stunned TC (delay among noticing him, thinking what to do, pressing the hotkey and my hero cast animation + time elapsed to projectile travelling at most cases), am I still 3 seconds knocked out?
Conclusion: this would make him pretty much uncounterble!
Even if that feature was true only about about TC himself (not his AS), the new trend would be buying Dagger for TC (which seems a very strange idea, cuz I think TC is meant to initiate from far).
The only buff I'd like to see about this would be (though it's pretty strange too):
- If interrupted, Echo Stomp goes into cooldown but it doesn't spend mana.
- In fact, TC is a caster without good int growth + expensive spells.
- Like someone above said, if it wouldn't go into cooldown when interrupted, TC would catch anyone again.
Correct me if I've understood it wrong.
And, as you may know, it's a positive criticism...not only saying t-down.
More new and implemented ideas into the blog