Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
vongolaxtract
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8
vongolaxtract is offline

Exclamation DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!


I just saw this from a post of my friend in facebook
DOTA (a satanic game)

The truth behind this game
DOTA (Defense of the Ancient)
(A Satanic Game)

ANCIENT -
question: who is ancient?
- answer: <span>God</span> but<span> Satan’s disguises himself and deceives us</span>, saying that He is the Ancient one.
Why?who would you think you will defend on this game? whose defense is this? (with those cheats and verbal acknowledgements..later to be discussed)

the obvious aims:
-to kill your enemy, to destroy the tree of life for sentinel, to destroy the frozen throne for scourge, and TO BE BEYOND GODLIKE in this game.

the real aims:
- worshiping Satan through consciously enjoying the game.
Why?
- because this game is extremely a deception from Satan and you are actually enjoying it.

THE GAME

There are two bases or teams:

Sentinel vs.scourge
Good ones
monsters
Human
dark evil
Weak
strong

CHEATS:

WHO’S YOUR DADDY
- This is used to become stronger
- But actually this cheat pertains to
admittance
that your father indeed is Satan.

GREED IS GOOD
- To have more money
- In Ecclesiastes 5:10-11 “Those who
love
money will never have enough,, the more
you have.. the more people come to help
you
spend it.”
- It feeds your mind that it’s fine to
love money
because you need it.

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE
- This allows you to see the map
- The truth behind is that, spiritually
the players
and those who are involved are dead;
they don’t
have real life for they are being used
be
Satan to praise him through this game.
Dead
people!

Verbal acknowledgments:

- OMG (Oh my God) The Bible states, “do
not use the name of the Lord in vain!”
- BULLs**t and HOLYs**t need not to
explain
- Good job / Good work when you killed
somebody
you are being congratulated with a good
job or good work.

TESTIMONY:

At the dawn of April 17, 2006, my brother JIREH SINGSON (brother of the author) dreamt of 2 dreams.
First, he dreamt that Jesus is showing how evil dota is, then he woke up and blurted out: “i dont want to play dota anymore” he fell asleep again and had his second dream, he was talking with a friend who in real life doesn’t want to play dota anymore, when my brother blurted out once again, “i dont want to play dota anymore!”, a man came near to him and laid hands cursing my brother. When they rebuked it in Jesus name, it disappeared. Then, when he shouted “i will not play dota anymore" Crystal Maiden (one of those unpleasing characters in dota) appeared in my brother and he told us that it felt like he couldn’t breathe, my brother rebuked it in Jesus’ name and told to it, “I will not be enslave by dota, I belong to Jesus!” Then he woke up and ran downstairs. He told everything to us and prayed for him. My father helped him renounce it and right after he surrendered he puked, and we brought him to hospital. But our family claimed that Jesus is victorious and Satan will never win. He had a testimony about his dream the Sunday after he experienced it, after he witness, those who are involved in dota were prayed for.

Note: Everyone thinks Dota is just a game.But satan doesnt want to play. He is using dota to pollute the minds of our youth.
-faith singson

Ephesians 4:27
Don’t give devil a chance! If you ignore this, it’s your own risk.
This is the TRUTH. Do not be blind and do not harden your heart.

I just saw it.Comments?
 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
BooBoox3
Member
 
BooBoox3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,688
BooBoox3 is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Already saw this in an earlier thread. I didn't care there either.
__________________


Bronze scum unite! \o/
 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
Agent Smith
Member
 
Agent Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 881
Agent Smith is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

not this shit again,close please
 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
snoob2011
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 56
snoob2011 is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Wtfffffffffffff?
 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
doomsheep
Member
 
doomsheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,281
Blog Entries: 2
doomsheep is online now
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

sage
 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
cairnebloodhoof
Member
 
cairnebloodhoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,559
cairnebloodhoof is online now
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

uhuh
 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #7
Slarx
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 845
Slarx is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

sage goes in all fields.
__________________
 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #8
RandomFlamer
Member
 
RandomFlamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,868
RandomFlamer is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

fuck off
 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #9
fireblaze762
Member
 
fireblaze762's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,259
fireblaze762 is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Its actually pretty amusing.
 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
DeathKnightUT
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 140
DeathKnightUT is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Guess what

It really is Satanic

 
Old 08-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #11
J-DD
Member
 
J-DD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: on the web
Posts: 979
J-DD is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

 
Old 08-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #12
Clear
Member
 
Clear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: -clear
Posts: 5,152
Blog Entries: 1
Clear is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

WTF this I just read?
__________________

When she's a jail bait, it's better to masturbate.
 
Old 08-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #13
Erios
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Me too!
Posts: 3,391
Blog Entries: 1
Erios is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

sage
 
Old 08-02-2011, 02:13 PM   #14
ololo1
Member
 
ololo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USSR
Posts: 2,215
ololo1 is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Ofc its satanic game cuz it has
__________________


Let the world burn
 
Old 08-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #15
darkRae
Member
 
darkRae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 81
darkRae is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

It is just a game
I guess someone just wanted some attention by spreading... "rumor".
__________________
Got too much free time?
Coursera - https://www.coursera.org/
Codecademy - http://www.codecademy.com/
 
Old 08-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #16
TensHi90
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4
TensHi90 is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

 
Old 08-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #17
arisinhell
Member
 
arisinhell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Your Closet..
Posts: 2,495
arisinhell is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Cool story bro?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddardust View Post
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lama051 View Post
Toapapper: Played a 150 now. It isnt better than the first games.
Lama051: In that case problem might be between chair and PC
 
Old 08-02-2011, 02:56 PM   #18
magzu
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 78
magzu is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Maybe IceFrog is Satan hahahahah ..

cheats are made originaly from blizzard .... not Icefrog and i dont see anything bad in dota yeah there are some words like Satanic and stuff but what the hell its a game

game , music and other industry are also representing Satan .. for what purpose i don't know maybe there rly is satan or maybe for fun i don't care i will not stop playing DotA
__________________
 
Old 08-02-2011, 03:11 PM   #19
Fluicor
Member
 
Fluicor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in the most arid desert in the world.
Posts: 1,086
Fluicor is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

How could they forgot such satanic codes as:
somebodysetupusthebomb(clearly a call to every young gamer to join the satanic religion of islam)
Allyourbasearebelongtous(base is the kingdom of heaven and are belong to us is clear allusion to satan`s My name is Legion for we are many)
Warpten(dunno,satanic startrek maybe?lol)
__________________

Shaking it is all I know.
 
Old 08-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #20
manusa
Member
 
manusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 290
manusa is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

oh noes! dota is satanic game!111!!
 
Old 08-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #21
Elements-
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Painted Land.
Posts: 5,945
Elements- is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

omfg raqequit
 
Old 08-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #22
Youjianrong
Member
 
Youjianrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 83
Youjianrong is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

well, just dont play it too much. i mean it really. cause a few of my friends have their life all messed up (their school, family, friends, lovers) because they r always spend all of their time just for playing online games.
have fun on dota but dont get addicted to it. u will never have a girlfriend if u just spend ur life for online games.
__________________

 
Old 08-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #23
The Observer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Starton Manila.
Posts: 6,381
Blog Entries: 1
The Observer is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

 
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #24
MissBlood
Member
 
MissBlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 751
MissBlood is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

AHAHAHAH! *slaps thy* HAHAHAH LOL ROFL xD LOLOLL =P. fucking christians
__________________
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is the easiest; And third, by experience, which is the bitterest.
-Confucius

Romeo & Juliet - Act 1, Scene 2, Line 53:
Benvolio: Why, Romeo, art thou mad?

 
Old 08-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #25
Lithary
Member
 
Lithary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Split, Croatia
Posts: 5,412
Blog Entries: 1
Lithary is online now
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

(UN)HOLY FUCK!
Close this thread before Nizaris sees it!
 
Old 08-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #26
alwaysgorandom
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: B R A S I L
Posts: 4,917
alwaysgorandom is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithary View Post
(UN)HOLY FUCK!
Close this thread before Nizaris sees it!
She banned.
 
Old 08-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #27
IAmNikZ
Member
 
IAmNikZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 1,728
IAmNikZ is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

My God, that is some interesting trolling right there. Tell me more about it!
 
Old 08-02-2011, 06:29 PM   #28
Thorup
Member
 
Thorup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 161
Thorup is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

tl;dr
 
Old 08-02-2011, 06:36 PM   #29
Kuyss
Member
 
Kuyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Croatia
Posts: 727
Kuyss is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No



Oh the stupidity!
 
Old 08-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #30
FaenT
Member
 
FaenT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Deep in wild wild Africa!
Posts: 848
FaenT is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

kk
__________________


Credits to Fate Trap for the legit sig!
 
Old 08-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #31
FreeBorN
Member
 
FreeBorN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hungary, Szentendre
Posts: 1,797
FreeBorN is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Are PD mods even working? why arent shithreads like this deleted?

If this is gonna be the amont of selection in dota2 then ill definitely leave the forums.
__________________
http://steamcommunity.com/id/free_born/
Click on it for full size.



 
Old 08-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #32
toscomovil.
Member
 
toscomovil.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Argentina
Posts: 726
toscomovil. is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by vongolaxtract View Post
I just saw this from a post of my friend in facebook
DOTA (a satanic game)

The truth behind this game
DOTA (Defense of the Ancient)
(A Satanic Game)

ANCIENT -
question: who is ancient?
- answer: <span>God</span> but<span> Satan’s disguises himself and deceives us</span>, saying that He is the Ancient one.
Why?who would you think you will defend on this game? whose defense is this? (with those cheats and verbal acknowledgements..later to be discussed)

the obvious aims:
-to kill your enemy, to destroy the tree of life for sentinel, to destroy the frozen throne for scourge, and TO BE BEYOND GODLIKE in this game.

the real aims:
- worshiping Satan through consciously enjoying the game.
Why?
- because this game is extremely a deception from Satan and you are actually enjoying it.

THE GAME

There are two bases or teams:

Sentinel vs.scourge
Good ones
monsters
Human
dark evil
Weak
strong

CHEATS:

WHO’S YOUR DADDY
- This is used to become stronger
- But actually this cheat pertains to
admittance
that your father indeed is Satan.

GREED IS GOOD
- To have more money
- In Ecclesiastes 5:10-11 “Those who
love
money will never have enough,, the more
you have.. the more people come to help
you
spend it.”
- It feeds your mind that it’s fine to
love money
because you need it.

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE
- This allows you to see the map
- The truth behind is that, spiritually
the players
and those who are involved are dead;
they don’t
have real life for they are being used
be
Satan to praise him through this game.
Dead
people!

Verbal acknowledgments:

- OMG (Oh my God) The Bible states, “do
not use the name of the Lord in vain!”
- BULLs**t and HOLYs**t need not to
explain
- Good job / Good work when you killed
somebody
you are being congratulated with a good
job or good work.

TESTIMONY:

At the dawn of April 17, 2006, my brother JIREH SINGSON (brother of the author) dreamt of 2 dreams.
First, he dreamt that Jesus is showing how evil dota is, then he woke up and blurted out: “i dont want to play dota anymore” he fell asleep again and had his second dream, he was talking with a friend who in real life doesn’t want to play dota anymore, when my brother blurted out once again, “i dont want to play dota anymore!”, a man came near to him and laid hands cursing my brother. When they rebuked it in Jesus name, it disappeared. Then, when he shouted “i will not play dota anymore" Crystal Maiden (one of those unpleasing characters in dota) appeared in my brother and he told us that it felt like he couldn’t breathe, my brother rebuked it in Jesus’ name and told to it, “I will not be enslave by dota, I belong to Jesus!” Then he woke up and ran downstairs. He told everything to us and prayed for him. My father helped him renounce it and right after he surrendered he puked, and we brought him to hospital. But our family claimed that Jesus is victorious and Satan will never win. He had a testimony about his dream the Sunday after he experienced it, after he witness, those who are involved in dota were prayed for.

Note: Everyone thinks Dota is just a game.But satan doesnt want to play. He is using dota to pollute the minds of our youth.
-faith singson

Ephesians 4:27
Don’t give devil a chance! If you ignore this, it’s your own risk.
This is the TRUTH. Do not be blind and do not harden your heart.

I just saw it.Comments?

fuck, i just lost it...
__________________
 
Old 08-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #33
junolee
Member
 
junolee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 294
junolee is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

huh?
__________________
 
Old 08-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #34
louroux
Member
 
louroux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia, Indonesia.
Posts: 306
louroux is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by toscomovil. View Post
fuck, i just lost it...
thanks for dragging me down man. thanks a lot.

OT: amusing at most. its so dumb it made me smile a little.
__________________
 
Old 08-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #35
FaenT
Member
 
FaenT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Deep in wild wild Africa!
Posts: 848
FaenT is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBorN View Post
Are PD mods even working? why arent shithreads like this deleted?

If this is gonna be the amont of selection in dota2 then ill definitely leave the forums.
We are in DC. 90% of threads are QQ/trolls/stupid trolls/noobs/moar QQ/trolololol
__________________


Credits to Fate Trap for the legit sig!
 
Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 AM   #36
-Xirx-
Member
 
-Xirx-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 138
-Xirx- is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

First i was like... wtf?

then... I lost THE GAME
__________________
Bazzinga!!




Sorry for my English... btw
 
Old 08-03-2011, 01:50 AM   #37
fluffywuffy03
Member
 
fluffywuffy03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 26
fluffywuffy03 is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I'm sure who ever made that shit is just jealous coz he sucks at dota.
 
Old 08-03-2011, 02:28 AM   #38
Mazil
Member
 
Mazil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,127
Mazil is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffywuffy03 View Post
I'm sure who ever made that shit is just jealous coz he sucks at dota.
This
__________________


Thanks to Ez_Mystery for this artwork
 
Old 08-03-2011, 02:51 AM   #39
SuperJelly
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 731
SuperJelly is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

This is just a repost from a thread that's now in the 3rd or 4th page, fail
 
Old 08-03-2011, 03:13 AM   #40
Darkerr
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 113
Darkerr is offline
Default Re: DOTA (a satanic game)?!?!
Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

it's warcraft you idiot.
 
Closed Thread
  Defense of the Ancients DotA Chat


Forum Jump

Thread Tools