09-13-2011, 07:43 PM
Join Date: Jan 2010
Re: Purge and Track
Did you find this post helpful?
Track (based on Fairy Fire) is a magical buff.
Originally Posted by Vault Dweller
Times quoted: OVER NINE THOUSAND
|Buff Class||Some Examples|
|Magical|| Slow, Silence, Inner Fire, Hex|
|Physical|| Ensnare,Phoenix Fire (Poison Nova,Shukuchi),Web , Envenomed Weapons|
|Universal - Tier I||Mana Shield, Doom, Metamorphosis, Dust, Aura or AoEOld Scorched Earth, Smoke Screen|
|Universal - Tier II||Chemical Rage, Timed Life|
|Dispel Class||How to Achieve||Buffs Removed|
|Magical||Dispel, Purge, Magic Immunity, Primal Split, Cyclone||Magical|
|Physical||Banish ( Decrepify ), Ethereal, Cyclone||Physical|
|Universal I||Mirror Image, Charm ( Holy Persuasion, Helm of Dominator )||Phys,Mag,Univ I|
|Universal II||Death =(||All|
- Aura buffs are applied by timed intervals, so removal of them is not obvious.
- AoE Buffs go on effect as unit enters area. Once they are removed, unit need to exit and reenter the area.
- Active Immolation and Mana Shield will be turned of when their buffs are removed.
- Once it's buff is removed, Passive Immolation will be disabled until unit is Paused/Unpaused, Killed/Revived or ability/item is removed and added again.
- Units with 0 ms can't be Cycloned. ( Like Ensnared, Entangled )
Or consider: http://www.playdota.com/forums/406048/mini-guide-purge/
I might edit my p0
sts frequently and rapidly after posting.
DotA code of the month:
if GetRandomInt(0,10)<11 then