09-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Join Date: Jul 2009
[Int-Scourge] Orion, the Forsaken Priest
Orion the Forsaken Priest
Strength Agility Intelligence
16 + 1.7 16 + 1.6 21 + 2.9
0.55 / 0
40 - 46
0.3 / 2.4
Base Attack Time:
1800 / 800
The Forsaken Priest releases psychic charges which disrupts targets brain activities which disable him to move as he please.
| Level||Mana Cost||Cooldown||Casting Range||Area of Effect||Duration||Allowed Targets||Effect|
|1||110||13||750||N/A||1.25 secs||Any Hero||Disables the target to control himself for the duration of the spell|
|2||140||13||750||N/A||1.75 secs||Any Hero||Disables the target to control himself for the duration of the spell|
|3||170||13||750||N/A||2.25 secs||Any Hero||Disables the target to control himself for the duration of the spell|
|4||200||13||750||N/A||2.5 secs||Any Hero||Disables the target to control himself for the duration of the spell|
- this spell can be evaded by magic immunity (bkb) or spell block (linken sphere)
- purge spells cant nullify this effect.
- can target an illusion and instantly destroyed it.
- this spell is almost like a vodoo spell except that the controller is not a critter thus he can still block,evade,spell reduction and same movement speed
- the target's recent command will be the priority of the AI command while he is disabled thus if he is moving forward, he will keep moving forward for the duration of spell. If the target's recent command is to attack a unit, he will keep hitting that unit until it dies, but if it happen that unit dies the AI will automatically switch target to the nearest enemy unit and if there is none then he just stays on place doing nothing.
Last edited by drgaliza; 09-17-2011 at 06:02 AM.