Re: 6.74 Update
So you say that all listen to our opinion, ok we'll see.
My question is: do not you see that half of the characters is not used by people? Look at the championships, and take the cross out of the same, play the same. Is not that what is not said? Is it time to bring to mind a long time present and long-forgotten heroes? I will read some of my observations on the characters, in short, the drawbacks:
1.Centaur Warchief - Double edge, for 400 of its 400 hp to take away other people have the same goal - nothing but nonsense.
Two. Pandaren Brewmaster - Primal split obscenities even aganim,
Three. Treant protector - owergrowth, you have gone too far when lessen the duration from 5 to 3 seconds.
4. Guardian wisp - interesting and good, but obviously a little bit does not hold, in fighting until he has nothing to do.
Five. Bristleback - all but learns bristleback very doubtful and weak
6. Drow ranger - frost arrow, severely interferes with orb effect
7. Dwarven sniper - shrapnel a bit weak, assassinate charges for a long time, only fit for killing.
Eight. gyrocopter - with such abilities should be on the intellect, and it should look
9. keeper of the light - in the late game (20-30 minutes) does not represent absolutely nothing wrong.
10. Slayer - fiery soul long ago to be replaced by something else .. this ability would have looked better on the bone Fletcher instead of Strafe.
11. Lord of avernus - death coil, aphotic shield, looks very nice at first, but after 20-30 minutes, not how it can help your team ..
12. Axe - battle hunger - you can do to battle hunger effect is formed, I think would have looked pretty interesting.
13. Tidehunter - ravage, gush fall short of damage
14. Nerubian assassin - mana burn, vendetta
15. Viper - nether toxin, the same time as you need to hit the hero to save the maximum gain.
16. Necrolic - summon familiars weak and awkward to operate, does not deserve the title of ultimate!
17. Shadow priest - poision touch weak, weave hurt for a long time to reap the maximum effect, so do not live ..