Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
TrickeyD

Default Looking for Danish people for DotA 2 Clan!

Hiya, im Mikkel, i've been playing the orginal DotA on casual level, jumped to HoN and stayed there for a while. HoN became something - which i can't say without getting punished. Got my lovely DotA 2 key and been playing since December.
Im looking for Danish people who are interested in forming a DotA 2 team, my goal is to get into tourneys etc.

Requirements:
1. Good humor - I like to be able to laugh even though we just lost a game where we all had 400 gpm.
2. Don't rage - Raging makes everybodys morale go rock bottom, and when that is rock bottom, things happen to go to shit.
3. Be able to give and take criticism - Because having a big epeen doesn't help you win or learn!
4. Have a mic - We are going to use skype untill im arsed to make a VT or TS3 server.
5. Be open, don't be shy - This is really important if we want to be able to talk to eachother
6. Speak Danish, duh.
7. Play to win, because winning is everything! - We play to win, but you can't always win.
8. Be dedicated and avaible to play atleast 1-2 games each day!
9. I will only accept people who know their way around DotA, positioning, hero build, map awareness etc.
10. Be mature, age doesn't really matter.

Thats it, just write a little bio about you, and which roles you play (Look at mine below) and i will take a look at it!

Quote:
Hi im Mikkel, i have been playing DotA for months now, im mature and i got a cheesy humor, which some people find funny. Im a dedicated player, and i play to win, but you can't always win! I would like to join the team because im looking to play more serious than just doing pubs. My goal is to win tourneys and kick ass. My prefered role is ganker, initiator, support and carry, which means i basicly play everything. Thats it, take your time!
Kind Regards
-TrickeyD
Old 05-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Futte

Default Re: Looking for Danish people for DotA 2 Clan!

Oi! My name is Frederik, called Futte, and i'm from Denmark (duh). I started by playing dota for a year, before i switched to HoN when it got into Closed beta. Around when HoN went into Open beta i started watching both HoN and Dota competitively, and started wondering when i was gonna try to break through. Now i have played HoN since that but switched into playing Dota 2 when 1 of my friends got a beta key in december. I'm only 15, but since i just stopped to a sport i have been playing for 7 years i have a lot of sparetime, other than if i study, going to lan or if i do physical training. I am of course gonna fix my schedule if we are gonna play in Tourneys or if we really need to train. I would describe myself as hardworking. I like to play hard-carry or the solo off lane, but i can really play what the team needs.

Steam account name Kartoflen
Old 05-12-2012, 07:49 AM   #3
TrickeyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futte View Post
Oi! My name is Frederik, called Futte, and i'm from Denmark (duh). I started by playing dota for a year, before i switched to HoN when it got into Closed beta. Around when HoN went into Open beta i started watching both HoN and Dota competitively, and started wondering when i was gonna try to break through. Now i have played HoN since that but switched into playing Dota 2 when 1 of my friends got a beta key in december. I'm only 15, but since i just stopped to a sport i have been playing for 7 years i have a lot of sparetime, other than if i study, going to lan or if i do physical training. I am of course gonna fix my schedule if we are gonna play in Tourneys or if we really need to train. I would describe myself as hardworking. I like to play hard-carry or the solo off lane, but i can really play what the team needs.

Steam account name Kartoflen
There is a lot named Kartoflen, add me, TrickeyD
Last edited by TrickeyD; 05-12-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
TrickeyD

Dat Bump
Old 05-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
Kamds.dk

Thumbs up Re: Looking for Danish people for DotA 2 Clan!

My name is Mads, I'm 22 years old and live in Aalborg. I have played some LoL before, and now I'm almost only playing DotA. I don't mind criticism and advises, because I'm always looking to be a better player and get a better understanding of the game. I mostly play support heroes. My mic is broken atm, but I'm looking to buy a new one or get it fixed really soon. (But I have the mic in my laptop - which is crap, but use able)

My steam username is Kamds.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #6
TrickeyD

Bumpi da bumpi
  Defense of the Ancients Competitive Chat Recruitment