Hiya, im Mikkel, i've been playing the orginal DotA on casual level, jumped to HoN and stayed there for a while. HoN became something - which i can't say without getting punished. Got my lovely DotA 2 key and been playing since December.
Im looking for Danish people who are interested in forming a DotA 2 team, my goal is to get into tourneys etc.
1. Good humor - I like to be able to laugh even though we just lost a game where we all had 400 gpm.
2. Don't rage - Raging makes everybodys morale go rock bottom, and when that is rock bottom, things happen to go to shit.
3. Be able to give and take criticism - Because having a big epeen doesn't help you win or learn!
4. Have a mic - We are going to use skype untill im arsed to make a VT or TS3 server.
5. Be open, don't be shy - This is really important if we want to be able to talk to eachother
6. Speak Danish, duh.
7. Play to win, because winning is everything! - We play to win, but you can't always win.
8. Be dedicated and avaible to play atleast 1-2 games each day!
9. I will only accept people who know their way around DotA, positioning, hero build, map awareness etc.
10. Be mature, age doesn't really matter.
Thats it, just write a little bio about you, and which roles you play
(Look at mine below) and i will take a look at it!
Hi im Mikkel, i have been playing DotA for months now, im mature and i got a cheesy humor, which some people find funny. Im a dedicated player, and i play to win, but you can't always win! I would like to join the team because im looking to play more serious than just doing pubs. My goal is to win tourneys and kick ass. My prefered role is ganker, initiator, support and carry, which means i basicly play everything. Thats it, take your time!