Besides his stun and crit (and the critical's not even that unique), his ultimate and blink strike are basically literal duplicates (blink strike) or extremely similar (siren's mirror image) of other skills. So, not only does he play like hes made up of 3 different heroes, but his skills don't even work together well. I'm not going to remake chaos bolt/critical, but only his ultimate and his blink strike.
Old skill: Blink Strike
1. 50 mana 30 seconds cd Instant Teleportation to target and attacks it, dealing 30 extra damage
2. 50 mana 20 seconds cd Instant Teleportation to target and attacks it, dealing 60 extra damage
3. 50 mana 10 seconds cd Instant Teleportation to target and attacks it, dealing 90 extra damage
4. 50 mana 5 seconds cd Instant Teleportation to target and attacks it, dealing 120 extra damage
New skill: Chaos Strike
Nessaj temporarily creates rifts in space and time to summon future and past versions of himself to attack his enemies. After they strike, Nessaj will merge with them.
Explanation: This skill creates a number of illusions right next to the target. Each illusion deals 33% damage and attacks once. Afterwards, Nessaj will replace the illusion closest to him. Its a modified blink strike, yes, but each illusion can also critical allowing for more damage and more randomness, which suits the hero's theme.
1. 50 mana cost. Creates 2 illusions, 12 second cooldown.
2. 50 mana cost. Creates 3 illusions, 10 second cooldown.
3. 50 mana cost. Creates 3 illusions, 8 second cooldown.
4. 50 mana cost. Creates 4 illusions, 6 second cooldown.
Old Skill: Phantasm
1. 175 mana 180 seconds cd Summons 1 Image, takes 200% normal damage
2. 225 mana 180 seconds cd Summons 2 Images, takes 200% normal damage
3. 275 mana 180 seconds cd Summons 3 Images, takes 200% normal damage
New Skill: Chaos Rift
Nessaj completely tears apart the barrier between the Chaos Realm and the realm of order temporarily, confusing all enemies for a short period of time.
Description: This skill is fun >
. All enemies in the near the Chaos Knight will lose control for a split second and then they will see all units as Chaos Knights, including themselves and will not be able to determine if they are friend or foe, temporarily enabling friendly fire. All ranged projectiles and spells will be seen as exclamation marks (so they can't distinguish who's who by whats coming out of them). Unit names and inventories will be temporarily hidden, but all abilities will remain available. To the Chaos night and his allies, a question mark will appear above the head of any unit/hero affected by "complete confusion".
Lvl 1. Lasts 7 seconds. 200 mana cost. All units in a 400 AOE distance of the Chaos Knight will be confused. 100 second cooldown.
Lvl 2. Lasts 8 seconds. 225 mana cost. All units in a 450 AOE will be confused. 90 second cooldown.
Lvl 3. Lasts 9 seconds. 250 mana cost. All units in a 500 AOE will be confused. 80 second cooldown.
I'm very likely to tweak this ultimate idea, but I like my blink strike alternative.
Please vote on my concepts, Thank you!