Developer's Blog
Register Low Fi Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2009, 06:21 AM   #1
SoulKeeper^^
Member
 
SoulKeeper^^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 46
SoulKeeper^^ is offline

Default Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?


need help on its skill build?
__________________
~I Grow Impatient~SoulKeeper~**
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:34 AM   #2
SirDumpling
Member
 
SirDumpling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,631
SirDumpling is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Clap
Stats
Clap
Stats
Clap
Ult
Clap
Haze
Haze
Haze
Ult
Haze
Stats
Stats
Stats
Ult
Stats
...
Stats
22-25 Drunken Brawler
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:23 AM   #3
SpaceFalcon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 760
SpaceFalcon is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

^You forgot early level of haze. It costs the enemies farm a few 100 gold in the long run.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:23 AM   #4
EternityPala
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 5,585
EternityPala is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

^What he said, but, get Brawler immediately after Haze.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:24 AM   #5
Ravs
Member
 
Ravs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,032
Ravs is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Brawler shud be taken earlier... Much earlier.. Stats is good
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #6
Crappular
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Crappular is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

I like to go clap/brawler, especially because evasion is so good against harass, helping you stay longer in lane.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #7
Necro
Member
 
Necro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 1,506
Necro is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Clap+Stats, Brawler at 8+, then Haze. Haze is pretty useless actually.
__________________
Against stupidity the Gods themselves contend in vain.



Against the Ropes on www.DotA-Allstars.com.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #8
rayMi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 603
rayMi is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDumpling View Post
Clap
Stats
Clap
Stats
Clap
Ult
Clap
Haze
Haze
Haze
Ult
Haze
Stats
Stats
Stats
Ult
Stats
...
Stats
22-25 Drunken Brawler
I do something like that
Except that I level brawler after haze, by that time stats won't be as useful.
Sometimes I only take 1 level of haze at 8 then delay it a bit later but it's good to follow this build (but max brawler after haze unless you really had farming troubles)

why would you want an early level of haze in the lane ? keep all mana for claps
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #9
econ201
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
econ201 is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDumpling View Post
Clap
Stats
Clap
Stats
Clap
Ult
Clap
Haze
Haze
Haze
Ult
Haze
Stats
Stats
Stats
Ult
Stats
...
Stats
22-25 Drunken Brawler
I go almost the same as you except for I get drunken brawler starting at lv8 and get only 1 lv of Haze at lv 13 then stats all the way.

While the early stats together with 2 bacers helps have at least 3-4 claps early game, Drunken Brawler would help against harass and farming a lot.

After you go to higher lv, you will always find that your mana pool is only enough to ult once without going back to base for healing mana. Well, it may due to I rush aghem and dagger asap instead of void stone. With enough stats, you can at least ult twice with good amount of claps for whatever uses you like.

Haze at lv 1 is quite enough, as you generally not using it for the slow but for the missing attacks, and I believe missing 45% at lv 1 is too good to skip.
  Reply With Quote
Last edited by econ201; 10-16-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #10
Mercy
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,034
Blog Entries: 1
Mercy is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Clap
Stats
Clap
Stats
Clap
Ult
Clap
Haze
Haze
Haze
Ult
Haze
Brawler
Brawler
Brawler
Ult
Brawler
Stats...

Haze can be leveled even earlier though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #11
doppelpils
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374
doppelpils is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

After the buff of the Fire Panda, Brawler is waste until lategame. Aghs, most likely rushed, is the way to go to stomp everything with your omgwtfmighty pandas. Haze is awesome, it's one of the strongest anti-carry spells in the game next to enfeeble. 7 seconds 75% miss and 22% slow is extremely powerfull.

So max Clap first, get some stats, depending on your needs up to level 10, max Haze afterwards, Brawler last. You hardly need Brawler for more than tanking though, since you'll be running around in ulti in every teamfight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #12
Ns_DeFeNDeR
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Antalya , Turkey
Posts: 14
Ns_DeFeNDeR is offline
Smile Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDumpling View Post
Clap
Stats
Clap
Stats
Clap
Ult
Clap
Haze
Haze
Haze
Ult
Haze
Stats
Stats
Stats
Ult
Stats
...
Stats
22-25 Drunken Brawler
yeah very good , because panda has low mana and you can improve your skill adding stats (Y)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:11 PM   #13
Pyrodrayk
Member
 
Pyrodrayk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 811
Pyrodrayk is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Thunder Clap - 1,3,5,7
Drunken Haze - 2,8,9,10
Drunken Brawler - 12/22,13/23,14/24,15/25
Primal Split - 6,11,16
Stats - 4,17-20,12/22,13/23,14/24,15/25

1 Early level of haze, from saving an ally/yourself using the MS reduction/miss chance to lowering your enemies farm by 50 gold, multi purpose.

Stats at 4 is how I do it just for that little bit since no other skills are important, and 1 level of haze is enough. I find myself maxing haze after though since the effect increase for the same mana is great for a carefully managed mana pool. The miss chance on brawler is what I get it for.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:49 PM   #14
Clear
Member
 
Clear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: -clear
Posts: 5,350
Blog Entries: 1
Clear is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro View Post
Clap+Stats, Brawler at 8+, then Haze. Haze is pretty useless actually.
oh my!!! how come haze became useless? what counters it is only MKB. and its hard to farm that. and with the slow + low manacost, isn't it worth it to get?

maybe this is noobish but I go max out clap den braw den haze and of course get his ulti. and won't you get braw? It's crit is good for pushing with BF...

that's just my opinion you can react but please with manners...
__________________

When she's a jail bait, it's better to masturbate.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #15
Fornicaras
Member
 
Fornicaras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32
Fornicaras is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Haze is useless because the slow is negligible and you need the mana for clap anyway. The reason you go stats is to get at least 2 claps with full mana, enough for a kill usually.
__________________
"Humanity is overrated" - Dr. Gregory House
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #16
Zesty_Pancakes
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,930
Zesty_Pancakes is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasta View Post
oh my!!! how come haze became useless? what counters it is only MKB. and its hard to farm that. and with the slow + low manacost, isn't it worth it to get?

maybe this is noobish but I go max out clap den braw den haze and of course get his ulti. and won't you get braw? It's crit is good for pushing with BF...

that's just my opinion you can react but please with manners...
Well you would actually never get battlefury. Panda isn't meant to be a DPS carry like mortred or troll, but a anti-carry/tank/initiator/BBQer. Because he isn't a DPS, brawler can be skipped entirely (after haze isnt terrible either). When you get aghanims, you will spend most of ur time in split wtfbbqing your enemies, so why waste gold on items you will rarely be using like bfury? Necronomicon, scepter, and blink dagger are the only way to go with Mangix.

Another reason to level stats early is because pandas mana problems. What would you rather have: an 8% chance to dodge an attack, or two extra casts of thunderclap.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:11 AM   #17
lolimgondar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 890
lolimgondar is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

one haze early is usually pretty good to create a movespeed disadvantage for someone in a gank. brawler after level 7 can also be pretty good for last hitting and helping buy you time to split. depends on how quickly you farm your point booster really. sometimes ill get int treads as a first item simply because it's a cheap source of mana and hp.

also panda's dps is actually quite terrible, don't build him that way unless you're fighting three melee heros or something stupid.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:16 AM   #18
leeoku
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 526
leeoku is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

clap stats with 1 haze early. if they have a strong physcial carry, then get haze at 8+, else get brawler/stats
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:16 AM   #19
sonson619
Member
 
sonson619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,121
sonson619 is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

clap haze clap stats clap split clap
The early game build.
__________________

Without order nothing can exist, without chaos nothing can evolve
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:17 AM   #20
Phantom_IV
Member
 
Phantom_IV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Murica
Posts: 841
Phantom_IV is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty_Pancakes View Post
Another reason to level stats early is because pandas mana problems. What would you rather have: an 8% chance to dodge an attack, or two extra casts of thunderclap.
Because obviously a level of stats is enough to support 2 extra claps....

OT: You want brawler like 10-14 or something like that. You're not going to be in ult form all the time. Plus, if you are in ult form, why the hell does it matter how many stats you have?? Stats early when you need the mana, brawler mid/late because you WILL face some dps and you'll get more EHP/skill point with some evasion.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:56 AM   #21
leomon235
Member
 
leomon235's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,203
leomon235 is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Clap : 1/3/5/7
Haze : 2/8/9/10/
Brawler : 12/13/14/15
Ulti : 6/11/16
Stats : 4/The rest

Clap first is obvious. I like grabbing an early level of haze just in case. 45% miss chance can mean the difference between life and death when you get ganked. 10% MS reduction, while it's little, can still help quite a bit while ganking.

1 level of stats is usually enough for me. I'm not spamming clap, and since I'm going to rush Scepter anyways, mana generally isn't a big problem for me. (Since I generally farm up at the bare minimal a point booster (plus other starting items) before lvl 8) and by then, mana isn't really a big problem.

Brawler maxed before Lvl 16 since I don't find Stats too helpful on Pandaren anyways. (he's in panda form the majority of the time anyways, and when he's out of it, I like having extra survival and damage over a couple of stats that I don't need due to Scepter)

Rush Scepter since the 3 pandas are ESPECIALLY dangerous (especially if you can grab your Scepter by lvl 11)
__________________
Show off your skills to the forums!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:59 AM   #22
Pantera_1
Member
 
Pantera_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,148
Pantera_1 is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

2 bracer, power tread str, Battlefury, Aghanim
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #23
sonson619
Member
 
sonson619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,121
sonson619 is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

I ussually go for armlet+satanic for attack and defense at the same time. Armlet gives hp and damage. Satanic also gives hp, attack and lifesteal. Just my opinion.
__________________

Without order nothing can exist, without chaos nothing can evolve
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:51 AM   #24
ampr3nta
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39
ampr3nta is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Clap: 1/3/5/7
Haze:2/4/8/10
Ulti:6/11/16
Stats: 16-25

Thunder Clap is a good nuke in early game and has decent damage, slow and miss rate.Brawler is for late game, when you will get AS and damage.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #25
mxt
Member
 
mxt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 656
mxt is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

clap+stats, ulti when possible, 1 level of haze when you start running around chasing, brawler, finish remaining haze levels
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #26
WarCake
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 35
WarCake is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomon235 View Post
Clap : 1/3/5/7
Haze : 2/8/9/10/
Brawler : 12/13/14/15
Ulti : 6/11/16
Stats : 4/The rest

etc.
This is pretty much what I do too, although I might not take brawler as early, depending on the situation. As for items I go for 2 bracers, int treads, and a blink dagger if necessary, followed by Aghanim's of course. Blink dagger isn't always needed but I personally like it, and it's overall a really wonderful item if you can farm it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #27
SpaceFalcon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 760
SpaceFalcon is offline
Default Re: Skill build for pandaren brewmaster?

Lol @ DPS pandas. Get 3 sanges after your 3 b.furies while you're at it.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
  Defense of the Ancients Game Strategy


Forum Jump

Thread Tools