- Plasma Field: 2,3,5,7
- Static Link: 1,12,13,14
- Unstable Current: 4,8,9,10
- Eye of the Storm: 6,11,16
The basic combo is to static link a enemy and to start hitting him, while having eye of the storm activated (and praying for it to hit the enemy and not the creeps). Plasma Fields cooldown is generally too high to use more than once in a fight so we save it for when the enemy tries to run instead of scaring him off at the start and then having to chase him wherever.
- Magic Wand, gives burst regen and spell detection for spells that are not directly visible (like Kunkka's Torrent) - it also supplies you with some stats for a very cheap price and easy buildup.
- Linken's Sphere, as mana regen and pool increase - also as protection from directed nukes; This is important since you don't want to be shook off by a stun or singled out in a teamfight. Alternatively you could get a Khadgar's Pipe of Insight if you face too much AoE damage spells.
- Power Treads (Agi/Str), gives attack and movement speed needed for Static Link. The idea is to leave them on Str most of the time unless a Static Link fully connected, then you switch to Agi for better burst damage.
- Mask of Madness, lifeleech is probably the most fitting orb for Razor - and the Berserk ability is practical for many situations. While it does make him more squishy it's very usefull to be able to farm faster, move faster and after a full Static Link to attack significantly faster.
please note: getting Bracers at the start to fill empty slots, or if you're doing bad, is left up to you intentionally - as some people would rather save the money to progress faster. Boots should be gotten at your first trip to the fountain (or asap. through a ally / chicken / crow). Also don't forget Ancient Tangoes of Essification - they're mandatory to stay alive early until you get a Ring of Health.
After the core pretty much any item can be gotten - but there are none that require special attention. The Butterfly, Heart of Tarrasque, Assault Curiass... Refresher Orb, since Eye of the Storm stacks and is quite cheap Refresher Orb could be fun
- decent formatting for readability
- find a decent replay
- test refresher orb
- buriza removed