Magina the Antimage
Twin sons to the great Prophet, Terrorblade and Magina were blessed with divine powers: Terrorblade granted with an unnatural affinity with life forces; Magina gifted with energy manipulation. Magina's eventual overexposure to the magics gradually augmented his elemental resistances and bestowed him the unique ability to move faster than light itself. Now, broken by Terrorblade's fall to the dark side, Magina answers the Sentinel's call in a desperate bid to redeem his brother. Every bitter strike turns the Scourge's evil essences upon themselves, culminating in a finale that forces his enemy to awaken to the void within and spontaneously implode.
* Affiliation: Sentinel
* Attack Animation: 0.3 / 0.6
* Damage: 49 - 53
* Casting Animation: 0.3 / 0.47
* Armor: 3.1
* Base Attack Time: 1.45
* Movespeed: 320
* Missile Speed: Instant
* Attack Range: 100 (melee)
* Sight Range: 1800 (Day) / 800 (Night)
* Magina's Strength Growth: 20(Level 1) + 1.2(Each level)
* Magina's Agility: 22(Level 1) + 2.8(Each level)
* Magina's Intelligence: 15(Level 1) + 1.8(Each level)
Pros and Cons
- Biggest threat to nukers
- GODAMNIT BLINK!
- Magic Resistance
- Small range of damage
- Huge damage on early mid game
- Weak on early and mid game
- Semi item deppendant
- Low HP
- Mana deppendant. Magina is quite useless without mana.
Skills (for complete list and detail)
- Mana Break
Your signature skill, at level 4 it burns 64 MP's!! On the early and mid game, only with 6/7 strikes your foes will not able to do skills anymore, especially intelegence heroes those are very depending on their skills. So you must max this skill first.
- Blink [B]
"WTF?!?!? He blinked again?!?!?" Yeah, Magina's most annoying skill
- Spell Shield
- Mana Void [V]