Every Hero in Warcraft III has three attributes that usually define his or her role in the game. These are Intelligence (INT), Agility (AGI) and Strength(STR)
Every Hero has a "main" attribute on which their damage is based. Each point in their main attribute adds 1 point of damage. Typically, when a Hero levels up, their main attribute receives the largest increase.
Each point in Intelligence will:
- Increase the hero's max Mana by 13
- Increase the hero's Mana regeneration by 0.04 points per second
Each point in Agility will:
Each point in Strength will:
- Increase the Max HP of the hero by 19 points
- Increase the HP regeneration of the hero by 0.03 HP per second
How to Increase Attributes?
Every time you level up, your hero earns a certain amount of attribute points (you can check the exact amount while hovering your mouse over a hero you are about to pick).
Some Items (Gauntlets of Ogre Strength, Blade of Alacrity, etc.) increase attributes directly.
Some skills increase attributes as well:
- Morph (2/4/6/8 AGI can be transfered into STR per second and vice versa)
- Flesh Heap (0.9/1.2/1.5/1.8 STR) for any nearby (450 AOE) dying enemy hero or hero killed by Pudge outside the AoE
- Decay (Temporarily saps 4 STR from Target)
- Great Fortitude (12/24/36 STR)
- Marksmanship (15/30/45 AGI)
- Last Word (Steals 1 INT from a dying enemy hero)
- Astral Imprisonment (2/4/6/8 INT stolen temporarily)
- Essence Shift temporarily steals 1 of each attribute from attacked hero, converts them to AGI.
- Every hero except Invoker has a fifth skill (Attribute Bonus) that increases all attributes by 2 points.
- Quas/Wex/Exort (2 STR/AGI/INTper level of the skill)
- * Attack Speed
- * Cleave
- * Damage and Armor
- * Hitpoints and Manapoints
- * Invisibility
- * Lifesteal
- * Neutral Creeps
- * Targeting
- * Unit Statistics